Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

Stay strong, brothers and sisters, and speak out against the REAL "evil-doers" (Bush had is slightly wrong)
Pence should just stay away from Manhattan. Trump only got 12% of the vote to HIllary's 87%.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence greeted with boos from crowd at 'Hamilton' performance
"""......

The cast acknowledged the Indiana governor's presence during their curtain call at the end of the show.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.

People in the theater said the performance was interrupted several times as the audience reacted to certain lines in the show.

Crowd booed him like crazy, and gave a standing O at the line “immigrants we get the job done,” tweeted Christy Colburn."""...

Veep-elect Mike Pence met with boos at 'Hamilton' performance

Free speech isn't always convenient and polite.

All the red staters should be aware of how much those tickets cost -- you could probably feed your family for a month for what Pence spent last night.

Just keep that in mind.

Yup. Let me see....as I recall the right widely criticized Obama for going to New York City with Michelle:

Obamas' Date Night in New York City Draws Criticism

They attended a Broadway play and nobody booed them.

Trump in one of his tweets shows off his now well known petty bitchiness:

...Hamilton, which I hear is overrated...

lol

Of course Trump hasn't seen it. It's written by a Puerto Rican and has blacks and Hispanics in the roles of the founding fathers.
A much more suitable play for him would be "The Producers":

The-Producers-at-the-Admi-002.jpg

He might not get that 'The Producers' is satirical.

Hahahaha!! SO true. Here's his Tweet:
""""Saw The Producers! Great example of leadership, they made Germany great again!""""

Can't seem to link it, can you provide the link?

Bripat knows how to type, but he doesn't know how to think.

ROFL! So you imagine yourself a thinker, do you? Can you imagine why a lot of people reading this thread are laughing?

You asked rightwinger to prove it, and he did. So no, you don't know how to think.

He didn't prove jack.

Trump in one of his tweets shows off his now well known petty bitchiness:

...Hamilton, which I hear is overrated...

lol

Of course Trump hasn't seen it. It's written by a Puerto Rican and has blacks and Hispanics in the roles of the founding fathers.
A much more suitable play for him would be "The Producers":

The-Producers-at-the-Admi-002.jpg

He might not get that 'The Producers' is satirical.

Hahahaha!! SO true. Here's his Tweet:
""""Saw The Producers! Great example of leadership, they made Germany great again!""""
:lol:

Facts don't stop being facts just because they come from a source that has a point of view.

Yeah they do. Facts stop being facts when they are cited from a biased source. You seem to think that facts are immune to manipulation even when cited from a biased source. I cited four examples where MJ lied outright about Pence's positions. That had everything to do with their extreme liberal biases.

If that weren't true then nothing you post would be factual, because you're a biased source.

Well you seem to think nothing I post is factual anyway, so...

Stay strong, brothers and sisters, and speak out against the REAL "evil-doers" (Bush had is slightly wrong)
Pence should just stay away from Manhattan. Trump only got 12% of the vote to HIllary's 87%.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence greeted with boos from crowd at 'Hamilton' performance
"""......

The cast acknowledged the Indiana governor's presence during their curtain call at the end of the show.

We sir, we are the diverse America, who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” said Brandon Victor Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr. “But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf of all of us.

People in the theater said the performance was interrupted several times as the audience reacted to certain lines in the show.

Crowd booed him like crazy, and gave a standing O at the line “immigrants we get the job done,” tweeted Christy Colburn."""...

Veep-elect Mike Pence met with boos at 'Hamilton' performance

Free speech isn't always convenient and polite.

All the red staters should be aware of how much those tickets cost -- you could probably feed your family for a month for what Pence spent last night.

Just keep that in mind.

Yup. Let me see....as I recall the right widely criticized Obama for going to New York City with Michelle:

Obamas' Date Night in New York City Draws Criticism

They attended a Broadway play and nobody booed them.

Your belief that that the two things are comparable is hilarious.

Facts don't stop being facts just because they come from a source that has a point of view.

Yeah they do. Facts stop being facts when they are cited from a biased source. You seem to think that facts are immune to manipulation even when cited from a biased source. I cited four examples where MJ lied outright about Pence's positions. That had everything to do with their extreme liberal biases.

If that weren't true then nothing you post would be factual, because you're a biased source.

Well you seem to think nothing I post is factual anyway, so...

I will debate you one on one on any issue we disagree on,

anytime.

Can't wait till obama and his gorilla wife return to civilian life.

The List of known Racists:

Obiwan
WillHaftawaite
dannyboys
Shootspeeders
jknowgood

Feel free to add to the list.

Hey, how'd that election go for you ? :up:

Terrible, how was it for you?

Much better than it went for you I'm sure.

I'm sure, I'm not a fascist nor am I a racist, bigot or misogynist.

Obiwan
WillHaftawaite
dannyboys
Shootspeeders
jknowgood

Go ahead, keep reminding us why you lost.

Obiwan
WillHaftawaite
dannyboys
Shootspeeders
jknowgood

Yes you are.

That's a question for society as a whole. Unlike you on the left, I don't want to dictate my views on the entire population.

abortion is a tough issue. you on the left want it as a common form of contraception (or when contraception fails). others see it as a necessary step only when necessary to save the mother.

I understand that you want to be black or white, but its not.

That's why there doesn't need to be an abortion law. We haven't had an abortion law in Canada since the old one was struck down by the Supreme Court since 1988. Abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor - as it should be. If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

It's not complicated or difficult. Someone else's pregnancy is none of your business. If you believe abortion is wrong, evil, or murder, don't have one. It's just that simple.

The notion that you have the right to force a woman to have a child she doesn't want or cannot afford is wrong on every level.

You have it all wrong.

IF YOU DONT WANT A KID, DONT SCREW. IF YOU SCREW, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

MURDERING YOUR CHILD IS NEVER THE RIGHT "CHOICE".

what did I say that isn't true? Was anyone charged? Didn't the beer summit solve all of the nation's problems?

The BLACK GUY was arrested. duh

btw, what did Obama say that wasn't true?

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

He was arrested because he could not, or would not, identify himself as the owner of the house he was trying to break into.
No, he had already identified himself as the owner.

When in doubt, Red Fish Lies.

No, I did not lie. go back and read the case. the prof said he was trying to break into his own house, but could not prove who he was or that it was his house.

Forum List

Back