Pence is the newest deep stater

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Wow, I have to hand it to Mike Pence. Talk about playing the long game. Pence as an establishment deep stater went undercover, got the bid for VP, played ball and stayed loyal to Trump despite years of being humiliated by his boss, completely fooled the Commander and Chief. He did all of this to make it to the very end where he just today shed his cloak and boom approved the count giving the presidency to Biden when, according to Trump, he could have done the constitutional thing and sent the votes back to the states and saved Trump presidency.

It’s the ultimate move of self sacrifice to protect the deep state. Pence deserves 007 status and a star on the wall right next to Billy Barr. Best spy in political history. RIP VP Pence

Wow, I have to hand it to Mike Pence. Talk about playing the long game. Pence as an establishment deep stater went undercover, got the bid for VP, played ball and stayed loyal to Trump despite years of being humiliated by his boss, completely fooled the Commander and Chief. He did all of this to make it to the very end where he just today shed his cloak and boom approved the count giving the presidency to Biden when, according to Trump, he could have done the constitutional thing and sent the votes back to the states and saved Trump presidency.

It’s the ultimate move of self sacrifice to protect the deep state. Pence deserves 007 status and a star on the wall right next to Billy Barr. Best spy in political history. RIP VP Pence
If you're don't support my leader I'm gonna call you Deep Stater.

back before Trump there were only nanny staters.
now we only hear of deep staters.
I wonder after trump is gone, the nanny staters will come back?

Can somebody tell this dumbshit that guns are drawn in the capital and he needs to get the fuck off Twitter and go diffuse his dumbass followers instead of feeding the fire?! Unfuckingbelievable

1609964689691.jpeg

Mike Pence is yet another great example of a "Post 1998 Republican," who is a complete fraud.

Pence masquerades as a "Christian," but is really some sort of addiction rehab Jew disguised as a Christian, and anyone still claiming he is a Christian is beyond stupid....

How may times will Jews make JACKASSES out of Christians?

Then again, to believe the New Testament and never question it is pretty much proof of a sub 20 IQ, which makes the Zionist task easy.

Just wait, 'cause it gets better. Traitor Joe is about to start a US war with Iran, something Mike Pentz really loves....

The post 1998 Republican = 100% for Israel, 100% full of shit, 0% for America

Mike Pentz got over $100 billion and is now living on The West Bank with his real "allies..."

See the source image

back before Trump there were only nanny staters.
now we only hear of deep staters.
I wonder after trump is gone, the nanny staters will come back?
Yup

Forum List

Back