Pence , on the morals of a President

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPost
upload_2018-8-7_10-55-39.png

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-7_10-55-39.png
    upload_2018-8-7_10-55-39.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 68
Politics is generally all about hypocrisy. But the religious right and Mike Pence has brought hypocrisy to levels never seen before. I mean they are so blatant about it. Not even the slightest attempt to cover it up. What they are doing is the equivalent to flashing. These guys will open their coats in public and say look at me and my "hypocrisy". Then they slither off to flash their next victim.

Politics is generally all about hypocrisy. But the religious right and Mike Pence has brought hypocrisy to levels never seen before. I mean they are so blatant about it. Not even the slightest attempt to cover it up. What they are doing is the equivalent to flashing. These guys will open their coats in public and say look at me and my "hypocrisy". Then they slither off to flash their next victim.

they get by with that crap because morons like the idiots on this board give them a free pass - no shame whatsoever.

Where oh where are all the Trump worshippers? Gone, they can't stand to see their hypocrisy.

Because they are FAKE Christians ! Always have been. They use the Bible as an excuse for their hate mongering .

Awe, another anti Trump circle jerk. Lol, the economy is booming. The more you whine, the more supporters you lose. The black approval rating has doubled in a year, and if it doubles again. You loose the majority of their votes.

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

I imagine most Democrats, daily, in their kitchens somewhere trying to saw through a potato with a single edged knife held upside down. Hint: you need to use the sharp side. If the character of the American politician at large was the sole qualification for holding public office no candidate would ever win an election. When all else has failed: Character Assassination. Right, Penelope?

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I imagine most Democrats, daily, in their kitchens somewhere trying to saw through a potato with a single edged knife held upside down. Hint: you need to use the sharp side. If the character of the American politician at large was the sole qualification for holding public office no candidate would ever win an election. When all else has failed: Character Assassination. Right, Penelope?

So don't you think Pence is a hypocrite?? How could you not? So is James Wood, he became a Republican because Bill Clinton lied.

The hypocrisy of the right wing nuts is astounding. The swamp creature went into the white house by the skin of his teeth and brought all the other swamp creatures with him. Its no surprise. (by the way I just cut up a watermelon)

New Details About Wilbur Ross’ Business Point To Pattern Of Grifting

So don't you think Pence is a hypocrite?? How could you not? So is James Wood, he became a Republican because Bill Clinton lied.

The hypocrisy of the right wing nuts is astounding. The swamp creature went into the white house by the skin of his teeth and brought all the other swamp creatures with him. Its no surprise.

Run, Penelope, Run!

The hypocrisy of the right wing nuts is astounding. The swamp creature went into the white house by the skin of his teeth and brought all the other swamp creatures with him. Its no surprise.

Run, Penelope, Run!

Trump and Melania, oh wait , trump would run away.

Awe, another anti Trump circle jerk. Lol, the economy is booming. The more you whine, the more supporters you lose. The black approval rating has doubled in a year, and if it doubles again. You loose the majority of their votes.

Care to deal with the actual OP...or do you dare?

And talk about cherry picking? You go from the economy to 'black' approval rating? What's next? White males with ADD on Ritalin, Trump approval rating?

And the economy is NOT booming. GDP growth under Trump is only 2.7%.
The U-3 is a hoax (according to Trump - and he is right).
And the economy is a 'big. fat, ugly bubble'...(also according to Trump - and he was right again).

And approval rating? Despite this 'booming economy'...Trump cannot get anywhere near 50% approval (in respected polling like Fox News).
That should tell you how much he is hated.

Finally, the slam dunk for Cons in the past that should be Ohio is neck and neck for tonight's election.

Last edited:

Run, Penelope, Run!

Trump and Melania, oh wait , trump would run away.

I have to admit, that was very funny. Touché

Since you ducked Penelope's question:

Do you think Pence is a hypocrite...yes or no, please?

The ethos of modern political psychology projected, held, and as analyzed epistemologically, including aspects of my own applied to personal decisions at the ballot box, is always determined by normative degrees of hypocrisy and propagandized modal relativism.

Pence targets Bill Clinton's character

By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM

09/23/2016 12:46 AM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
MESA, Ariz. -- Mike Pence took aim at Bill Clinton on Thursday, saying “character matters to the presidency.”

"I’m old enough to remember back in the last Clinton administration where America really had a debate over whether character mattered to the presidency," the Republican vice presidential nominee told a few hundred people at Living World Bible Church. "We don’t need to have that debate again. Character matters to the presidency and Donald Trump will bring the highest level of integrity to the highest office in the land. You can count on it."

The ethos of modern political psychology projected, held, and as analyzed epistemologically, including aspects of my own applied to personal decisions at the ballot box, is always determined by normative degrees of hypocrisy and propagandized modal relativism.

Save the bullshit for someone else.

Saying the 'ethos' of politics must include hypocrisy is a cop out and you know it.

You keep ducking the question.

I will ask again...and this is ONLY a yes or no answer.

Also, where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that ALL politicians MUST be hypocrites?

Last edited:

If you actually know what you just typed - than you also know that you did not answer my specific question.

Stop playing childish games and just answer the question.

Again...Do you think Pence is a hypocrite...yes or no ONLY, please?

I answered your question. Much more cordially and thoroughly than your "polite" demand warranted.

Forum List

Back