Pence , on the morals of a President

Hillary would be so much better, however ... LOL? :rolleyes:

Old crooked cow, who smells like "rotten cabbage" ... ~ Podesta

There were TWO choices only at the end of the day .......
One who never been charged with anything and had been investigated by Republicans for over 30 years.

The other who hides his tax returns and who lives in the middle of a cesspool with criminal convictions and charges coming right and left?

It was a difficult decision.

I think Clinton would have been a lousy POTUS.

However, I believe Trump is an absolutely, HORRIFIC POTUS.

He is clearly stupid and/or emotionally disturbed. His tweets are a morass of stupidity/emotional detachment from reality.

Clinton is a bitch and is clearly corrupt. But at least she is also politically stable and smart.

Once again, I am neither Dem nor Rep.

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

Wow. Turns out Pence is a total hypocrite. Meanwhile, water is wet.

We elect the politicians we deserve. How does no one seem to understand this?

I didn't vote for him or Trump, so don't put this on me. No we do not deserve Trump or Pence.

Easy, cheesy. I'm not putting this on you. It put it on the American public. We elect the hypocrites we deserve.

True, I think Trump got elected to finally get caught for tax evasion and his shell companies, just like Manafort, and all those GOP who don't say a word about him and his Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice, will go down as well.

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

Wow. Turns out Pence is a total hypocrite. Meanwhile, water is wet.

We elect the politicians we deserve. How does no one seem to understand this?

I didn't vote for him or Trump, so don't put this on me. No we do not deserve Trump or Pence.

Easy, cheesy. I'm not putting this on you. It put it on the American public. We elect the hypocrites we deserve.

True, I think Trump got elected to finally get caught for tax evasion and his shell companies, just like Manafort, and all those GOP who don't say a word about him and his Russian conspiracy and obstruction of justice, will go down as well.

I have an idea that if/when it the data from the investigation comes out, it's going to be so much uglier than we ever imagined. On that day, I will sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the shit storm in real time. Should be quite the entertaining season finale.
:party:

It isn't hard to find a photo of the Clinton's smooching it up with Hollywood sleaze bags like Harvey Weinstein. You almost have to admire the gall of angry hypocrite lefties when we get a freaking lecture about morality right after the world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women lost the freaking election.

It isn't hard to find a photo of the Clinton's smooching it up with Hollywood sleaze bags like Harvey Weinstein. You almost have to admire the gall of angry hypocrite lefties when we get a freaking lecture about morality right after the world class enabler for her husband's abuse of women lost the freaking election.

donny from queens tried be 'in' with that crowd since the 80s... just ask access hollywood.

& how the hell did capt crazy pants gets a fucking STAR in hollywood, let alone be CONsidered one? he sure didn't turn it down, now did he?

donny from queens tried be 'in' with that crowd since the 80s... just ask access hollywood.

& how the hell did capt crazy pants gets a fucking STAR in hollywood, let alone be CONsidered one? he sure didn't turn it down, now did he?
Your President for another 6.5 years however. Like it or not. ;)

Your President for another 6.5 years however. Like it or not. ;)

--------------------------------->
66230279.jpg

Forum List

Back