Pence , on the morals of a President

Politicians are hypocrites. So are their lambs.

This ain't exactly news.
That is a generalization. I do not believe ALL politicians are hypocrites.
And I think it is wrong to generalize thousands of people whom you have never even met.

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

I imagine most Democrats, daily, in their kitchens somewhere trying to saw through a potato with a single edged knife held upside down. Hint: you need to use the sharp side. If the character of the American politician at large was the sole qualification for holding public office no candidate would ever win an election. When all else has failed: Character Assassination. Right, Penelope?

Since you ducked Penelope's question:

Do you think Pence is a hypocrite...yes or no, please?

The ethos of modern political psychology projected, held, and as analyzed epistemologically, including aspects of my own applied to personal decisions at the ballot box, is always determined by normative degrees of hypocrisy and propagandized modal relativism.

If you actually know what you just typed - than you also know that you did not answer my specific question.

Stop playing childish games and just answer the question.

Again...Do you think Pence is a hypocrite...yes or no ONLY, please?

I answered your question. Much more cordially and thoroughly than your "polite" demand warranted.

Saying the 'ethos' of politics must include hypocrisy is a cop out and you know it (or you should, IMO).

You keep ducking the question.

I will ask again...and this is ONLY a yes or no answer.

Also, where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that ALL politicians MUST be hypocrites?

Politicians are hypocrites. So are their lambs. This ain't exactly news.
That is a cop out. I do not believe ALL politicians are hypocrites. And I think it is wrong to generalize thousands of people whom you have never even met.
You can say that on a political message board, packed with people who constantly generalize by group?

:laugh:

That is a cop out. I do not believe ALL politicians are hypocrites. And I think it is wrong to generalize thousands of people whom you have never even met.
You can say that on a political message board, packed with people who constantly generalize by group?

To my knowledge, there are no politicians on here - and I was only referring to politicians.

You are saying ALL politicians are hypocrites. And I am saying that you should not generalize tens of thousands of people whom you have never met...or even heard of in many cases (unless you are personally aware of every, single politician in the entire world).

These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well | HuffPostView attachment 208986

I guess he can eat his words now. Trump has made everything public knowledge about him since he has lied to the public millions of times. WOW.

I imagine most Democrats, daily, in their kitchens somewhere trying to saw through a potato with a single edged knife held upside down. Hint: you need to use the sharp side. If the character of the American politician at large was the sole qualification for holding public office no candidate would ever win an election. When all else has failed: Character Assassination. Right, Penelope?

The ethos of modern political psychology projected, held, and as analyzed epistemologically, including aspects of my own applied to personal decisions at the ballot box, is always determined by normative degrees of hypocrisy and propagandized modal relativism.

Summarize, are you saying you go into the ballot box and just hope for the best?

This ain't exactly news.
That is a cop out. I do not believe ALL politicians are hypocrites.
And I think it is wrong to generalize thousands of people whom you have never even met.

Then perhaps, you should begin to correct that belief by avoiding generalization of one person you've never met.

All public, interpersonal and internal dialogue depends on a degree of biased hypocrisy for the self and public confidence of its utterance or nascent first thought. Let us observe the hypocrisy glaringly overt in your insistent need for admission of a qualifier trojan horse into the political positions of those held by across the aisle posters here on this message board. On your inability to defend the morality or lack thereof of Democrat (obvious you are one) Politicians' personal behavior and public speech, you stand on the quicksand of accusations made in denial of what reigns and reins-in human behaviors in the first place: climbing or descending the id's ladder of hypocrisy.

A valid position must have a wide enough logical basis you can at least "stand" on it balancing without immediately falling from falsely conceptualized moral high horses. On one hand you offer Pence for sacrifice on the hypocritical altar. In the other, held behind your back and you hope out of sight, you hold the entire cadre of other American politicians all guilty of the same projected offense.

Not all politicians are hypocrites. Some actually do not change their mind and morals like the wind.

Summarize, are you saying you go into the ballot box and just hope for the best?
PEN nowadays imho hope is all we have with that moron in our WH

I for one find the conservatives in congress have a huge lack of ethically behavior, If a Dem Potus would of even done 1/1000th of what Trump had done, he would of been impeached by now.

No. I am better understanding how the Democrat mind works in coaxing out your responses. And they are surprisingly enough laden with unexpected bias and hypocrisy.

Awe, another anti Trump circle jerk. Lol, the economy is booming. The more you whine, the more supporters you lose. The black approval rating has doubled in a year, and if it doubles again. You loose the majority of their votes.
Way to NOT address the OP, dingbat. Too painful?

To my knowledge, there are no politicians on here - and I was only referring to politicians.

You are saying ALL politicians are hypocrites. And I am saying that you should not generalize tens of thousands of people whom you have never met...or even heard of in many cases (unless you are personally aware of every, single politician in the entire world).

The logical and lately obviously highly personal fallacious soft ground of anti-reasoning on which you so obdurately remain perched is telltale enough in and of itself in betokening lack of a worthwhile argument and masking the one forwarded by you here as simply a need for rushing to the defense of another member.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyed revealing the Democrat hypocrisy in this thread's accusation of Pence demonstrating the same.

Then perhaps, you should begin to correct that belief by avoiding generalization of one person you've never met.
LOL..wow...you make a LOT of assumptions.

Where EXACTLY did I say that Mike Pence was a hypocrite?

All public, interpersonal and internal dialogue depends on a degree of biased hypocrisy for the self and public confidence of its utterance or nascent first thought.
Prove it. Where is your link to unbiased, factual evidence that proves this theory of yours...that you stated in a matter-of-fact manner, no less?

Let us observe the hypocrisy glaringly overt in your insistent need for admission of a qualifier trojan horse into the political positions of those held by across the aisle posters here on this message board.

On your inability to defend the morality or lack thereof of Democrat (obvious you are one).
WRONG.
I am neither Dem nor Rep.

You just cannot stop making blanket assumptions...can you?

Politicians' personal behavior and public speech, you stand on the quicksand of accusations made in denial of what reigns and reins-in human behaviors in the first place: climbing or descending the id's ladder of hypocrisy.

A valid position must have a wide enough logical basis you can at least "stand" on it balancing without immediately falling from falsely conceptualized moral high horses. On one hand you offer Pence for sacrifice on the hypocritical altar. In the other, held behind your back and you hope out of sight, you hold the entire cadre of other American politicians all guilty of the same projected offense.

In other words...you think I am a hypocrite?

Jeez...you seem INCREDIBLY full of yourself. You spew forth 50 words to say what you could in 5.

I will ask again...where EXACTLY did I say Pence was a hypocrite?

And you still have not answered my other two questions...like the condescending coward I am beginning to believe you are.

All politicians are hypocrites, no party has a monopoly on it.

This ain't exactly news.

All public, interpersonal and internal dialogue depends on a degree of biased hypocrisy for the self and public confidence of its utterance or nascent first thought.
Prove it. Where is your link to unbiased, factual evidence that proves this theory of yours...that you states in a matter-of-fact manner?

Let us observe the hypocrisy glaringly overt in your insistent need for admission of a qualifier trojan horse into the political positions of those held by across the aisle posters here on this message board.

On your inability to defend the morality or lack thereof of Democrat (obvious you are one).
WRONG.

Politicians' personal behavior and public speech, you stand on the quicksand of accusations made in denial of what reigns and reins-in human behaviors in the first place: climbing or descending the id's ladder of hypocrisy.

Jeez...you seem INCREDIBLY full of yourself.

And you still have not answered my other two questions...like the condescending coward I am beginning to believe you are.

While you dance your balancing jig on that narrow high wire of demand for self-justification, I will pitch a tent on the bedrock of my sound reasoning and successful revelation of Left leaning boat rocking on seas of hypocrisy never able to be drained so long as you're too busy floating on them.

No. I am better understanding how the Democrat mind works in coaxing out your responses. And they are surprisingly enough laden with unexpected bias and hypocrisy.

Really?

So you are personally aware of how EVERY, SINGLE one of the tens of millions of Democratic voter's mind 'works'?

Okay...and how does every, single one of their minds work?

Try to keep your answer shorter than War and Peace in length...if you can.

This ain't exactly news.

Prove it. Where is your link to unbiased, factual evidence that proves this theory of yours...that you states in a matter-of-fact manner?

WRONG.

While you dance your balancing jig on that narrow high wire of demand for self-justification, I will pitch a tent on the bedrock of my sound reasoning and successful revelation of Left leaning boat rocking on seas of hypocrisy never able to be drained so long as you're too busy floating on them.

LOL...well, that is 4 questions of mine you have dodged.

1) Again, where did I say Mike Pence is a hypocrite? You accused me of basically assuming he was...yet you refuse to point out where I said - or even hinted - that he was.

2) I am not a Democrat...yet you assumed otherwise. You insult others for making assumptions...than you turn around and make two whoppers of your own.

Really?

So you are personally aware of how EVERY, SINGLE one of the tens of millions of Democratic voter's mind 'works'?

Okay...and how does every, single one of their minds work?

Try to keep your answer shorter than War and Peace in length...if you can.

Behold^^

Short enough for you?

This ain't exactly news.

WRONG.

LOL...well, that is 4 questions of mine you have dodged.

1) Again, where did I say Mike Pence is a hypocrite? You accused me of basically assuming he was...yet you refuse to point out where I said - or even hinted - that he was.

2) I am not a Democrat...yet you assumed otherwise. You insult others for making assumptions...than you turn around and make two whoppers of your own.

What you've yet failed to reason out or come to terms with is your own motivation for inserting yourself into my conversation with the OP and then demanding an answer from a poster you had previously never met. The consequence . . . for better or worse . . . lies in the preceding pages of this thread. Lesson learned or shall you make further demands of me from up there on that high wire of yours?

The logical and lately obviously highly personal fallacious soft ground of anti-reasoning on which you so obdurately remain perched is telltale enough in and of itself in betokening lack of a worthwhile argument and masking the one forwarded by you here as simply a need for rushing to the defense of another member.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyed revealing the Democrat hypocrisy in this thread's accusation of Pence demonstrating the same.

'Obdurately'. What a load of bullshit. You seriously expect most people on this forum will know what that word means? I have a BS in business with a Psyche minor and I had no idea what it meant.

You know, I find your condescension tiresome. People who knowingly use words that they assume most people will not understand are pathetic. They show their insecurity and inability to stand one-to-one with someone else...loud and clear.

But back to your point.

I have asked you numerous, simple questions. Yet you refuse to answer almost all of them.

Then you try and pull this childish, Greenspan-like nonsense to try and deflect.

You assume I am a Democrat...which is dead wrong. But you refuse to admit your mistake.

Once again....where exactly did I say Pence was a hypocrite?

Where is your link(s) to unbiased, factual proof that all politicians are hypocrites?

You say you are aware of how ALL Democrat's minds 'work'. Where is your unbiased, factual poof of this?

Forum List

Back