Pence Reportedly Sent A Letter To Congress Shutting Down GOP Attempt To Stop Certification of Election

Hey, we agree! There we go!

The parting of the seas has come. Trumpnis about to steamroll Pence and his supporters will need to make a choice. Trump and Trump fantasyland or reality and the constitution. The two can’t not and have not coexisted

Yes, we agree. I am curious, though, how Trump will 'steamroll' Pence. He can lash out and attempt to make him the bad guy. If he chooses to do so he will only hurt himself and any chance he has in 2024, if he has such aspirations.

The parting of the seas has come. Trumpnis about to steamroll Pence and his supporters will need to make a choice. Trump and Trump fantasyland or reality and the constitution. The two can’t not and have not coexisted

Yes, we agree. I am curious, though, how Trump will 'steamroll' Pence. He can lash out and attempt to make him the bad guy. If he chooses to do so he will only hurt himself and any chance he has in 2024, if he has such aspirations.

He has no chance in 2024.

As I predicted, despite how loyal he has been to President Trump in the past, VP Pence is showing he is more loyal to the US Constitution.

Kudos to the VP.

Conspiracies are like Pringles.....once you've had one, you're likely eating to the bottom of the can. And the GOP is riddled with conspiracy batshit like fat through a juicy roast. Its why their ilk make up most of the covid conspiracy theorists and mask conspiracy theorists too.

Trump is a symptom of the sickness that afflicts the conservative moment as a whole.

And then there's the other half: the GOP's hopeless reliance on greivance as their sole unifying ideology. Trump is the master of whining. He'll be able to fan the flames of victimhood that stands as the core identity of the modern day conservatives.

In short, the GOP and conservatives as a political movement are fucked.

No shit. Most of us knew it was over in early November. You’ve been duped by a conman. There’s a reason why I’ve been calling y’all fools.
Slade, thank you for demonstrating you completely SUCK at false accusations and attempting to speak for me. I have been duped by no one. I have acknowledged this election was over the moment it was announced Joe Biden won the election. I knew the election was over when Chief justice Roberts acknowledged there was election fraud but stated the USSC wanted no part in this mess and chose not to get involved.

When I said 'IT' is over I meant the last gasp for all die-hards who clung to hope of some miracle that would result in Trump remaining President. I am not one of those, despite your best effort to paint me as such.
I apologize if that’s been you position. I’ve been talking to so many delusional Trumptards over the past few weeks i must have confused you with them. Not my intention to unfairly label you.

This thing has just escalated to an insanely ridiculous level and Trump is out of his mind. It’s starting to get into dangerous territory.

How hilariously embarrassing for ya'll that you needed until today to come to this conclusion. :lol:
'Yall'? Who the f* are you talking to? Your pathetic generalizations, your attempt to lump everyone under one self-defined group is unprofessional, inappropriate, and pathetically self-serving.

It is obvious that your emotions are getting ahead of your brain in this post. Please try to act like a Mod and not an emotional partisan posting member.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Did you hear trumps rally earlier today? He made the case that Pence has the power to send the votes back to the states and if he does so then Trump will remain president. He said he hopes Pence follows through and if he doesn’t he will be very disappointed.

Now Trumps crowd is surrounding the capital building and many are trying to storm the building. Just reported on Fox

No shit. Most of us knew it was over in early November. You’ve been duped by a conman. There’s a reason why I’ve been calling y’all fools.
Slade, thank you for demonstrating you completely SUCK at false accusations and attempting to speak for me. I have been duped by no one. I have acknowledged this election was over the moment it was announced Joe Biden won the election. I knew the election was over when Chief justice Roberts acknowledged there was election fraud but stated the USSC wanted no part in this mess and chose not to get involved.

When I said 'IT' is over I meant the last gasp for all die-hards who clung to hope of some miracle that would result in Trump remaining President. I am not one of those, despite your best effort to paint me as such.
Laptop boy is easily duped. Ha Ha Hah!

He has no chance in 2024.
It's all burning to the ground. The GOP needs to do some serious soul searching.

I apologize if that’s been you position. I’ve been talking to so many delusional Trumptards over the past few weeks i must have confused you with them. Not my intention to unfairly label you.

This thing has just escalated to an insanely ridiculous level and Trump is out of his mind. It’s starting to get into dangerous territory.
I appreciate the apology, and I agree with you that all of this division has emotionally escalated, dating back to the election results in 2016, to an insanely ridiculous level.

I would say we have gotten past the 'dangerous territory'. Looting, burning, assaulting, murdering etc... have been perpetrated in the name of / as a result of the politically partisan division that has been created.

How hilariously embarrassing for ya'll that you needed until today to come to this conclusion. :lol:
'Yall'? Who the f* are you talking to? Your pathetic generalizations, your attempt to lump everyone under one self-defined group is unprofessional, inappropriate, and pathetically self-serving.

It is obvious that your emotions are getting ahead of your brain in this post. Please try to act like a Mod and not an emotional partisan posting member.

Is this part where we pretend that this place hasn't been riddled with posters in denial about whom was going to be the next president? lol. There is only one person here being emotional and it isn't me. I know this loss stings and all, but I have no doubt you'll land your knees again.

Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results.

That means it is OVER - no matter how many objections are made it looks like Biden will be certified President.

No link att due to this report being made on Fox News Live. I'll post asap.

-------------------

UPDATE:

Pence breaks with Trump moments before Electoral College certification. Read his statement.

Vice President Mike Pence just released a statement on his role at today's joint session of congress, where lawmakers will certify the electoral results of the presidential election.

13 and 1/2 days until liberation of our country.

As I predicted, despite how loyal he has been to President Trump in the past, VP Pence is showing he is more loyal to the US Constitution.

Kudos to the VP.

He has been in government for over 17 years and realizes that there is something higher than one person and his groupies self serving believes. They also realize when the body has cancer it is best to get rid of it early. There will be republican presidents in the future as well as democrat presidents.

You people cheering on the theft of the election are in for a rude awakening. If you get president Commie Harris you'll get exactly what you deserve

Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results.

That means it is OVER - no matter how many objections are made it looks like Biden will be certified President.

No link att due to this report being made on Fox News Live. I'll post asap.

-------------------

UPDATE:

Pence breaks with Trump moments before Electoral College certification. Read his statement.

Vice President Mike Pence just released a statement on his role at today's joint session of congress, where lawmakers will certify the electoral results of the presidential election.

13 and 1/2 days until liberation of our country.
You will be happy slaves, actually.

Is this part where we pretend that this place hasn't been riddled with posters in denial about whom was going to be the next president? lol. There is only one person here being emotional and it isn't me. I know this loss stings and all, but I have no doubt you'll land your knees again.
"How hilariously embarrassing for ya'll... "

Yeah, you are the shining pillar of objectivity and your post was not made with any emotion toward Trump supporters at all.

:p lol

This was likely the last straw.

This movement is real:

Texas Independence Movement

It's real goofy.
You forget it was the LEFT talking succession before you figured out how to steal an election. How soon we forget
At least someone in Texas has been carrying a torch for Texas Secession since the Republic of Texas went hat in hand to beg the US Congress to let them join the US.

I appreciate the apology, and I agree with you that all of this division has emotionally escalated, dating back to the election results in 2016, to an insanely ridiculous level.

I would say we have gotten past the 'dangerous territory'. Looting, burning, assaulting, murdering etc... have been perpetrated in the name of / as a result of the politically partisan division that has been created.
I hope you’re right, but I see Trump taking over the T party movement plus the conspiracy nuts and the disenfranchised government haters, Nationalist and hate groups. This is a dangerous team and Trump is surly going to roll his rage into his new media venture and continue to rally and feed these fires of hate and resentment. I hope to god I’m wrong and he just gets smothered out because if he doesn’t then we are playing with fire, not moving towards a more civil future but a more volatile one

Forum List

Back