Pence Reportedly Sent A Letter To Congress Shutting Down GOP Attempt To Stop Certification of Election

Protestors are now in the capital building. Chambers have been locked down

I can't help but think some of the blame for this is the refusal of officials to address the concerns of millions of Americans, valid or not, over election fraud.

From Judges to legislatures to the USSC, serious addressing of these concerns have not been conducted or demonstrated. Instead of telling millions of Americans to shut up and accept the results has led to this. Chief Justice Roberts publicly acknowledged election fraud occurred but that the USSC wanted no part of it. Americans have been told election fraud occurred BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE ELECTION...but Americans are being told to TRUST them on this. lol

What is happening right now is despicable. There isn't a place for violence but transparent discussion and debate. The problem is there has been a rejection of transparent analysis and reporting on the election fraud we have been told did occur 'but not enough to change the results.'

Shame on the protestors who have broken the law by swarming the Capitol, have illegally forced their way into the Capitol buildings. They should be arrested and held accountable.

Shame on President Trump for inciting this.

At the same time, this could have been diffused earlier by Congress, the USSC, and others fully addressing the concerns of millions of Americans' over election fraud.

I can't help but think some of the blame for this is the refusal of officials to address the concerns of millions of Americans, valid or not, over election fraud.

From Judges to legislatures to the USSC, serious addressing of these concerns have not been conducted or demonstrated. Instead of telling millions of Americans to shut up and accept the results has led to this. Chief Justice Roberts publicly acknowledged election fraud occurred but that the USSC wanted no part of it. Americans have been told election fraud occurred BUT NOT ENOUGH TO CHANGE THE ELECTION...but Americans are being told to TRUST them on this. lol

What is happening right now is despicable. There isn't a place for violence but transparent discussion and debate. The problem is there has been a rejection of transparent analysis and reporting on the election fraud we have been told did occur 'but not enough to change the results.'

Shame on the protestors who have broken the law by swarming the Capitol, have illegally forced their way into the Capitol buildings. They should be arrested and held accountable.

At the same time, this could have been diffused earlier by Congress, the USSC, and others fully addressing the concerns of millions of Americans' over election fraud.
There was no election fraud. This is trump's fault, and nobody elses.

What we are seeing is a loss of faith in the election system and our government....

Chief Justice Roberts declared there was election fraud but the USSC would not intervene.

Both Democrat and GOP politicians have said there was election fraud BUT NOT ENOUGH TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION

It has been proven Democrats in Pa violated both State & Federal Constitutions and Rules of law by by-passing the legislature, the only legal body allowed to change election law, to change election law in the middle of an election.

WTF are you talking about....?

What are you talking about?!. I’ve literally seen secretary of states and AGs in multiple states take these fraud claims item by item and address them. On camera. Trump is straight up lying. Listen to his phone call with the GA SOS. The secretary constantly tells Trump that his intel is wrong and corrects him. Trump just ignores it just like his followers ignore it and they persist with the lies. And now look at the shit show. Shots fired in the capital?! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!

Can somebody tell this dumbshit that guns are drawn in the capital and he needs to get the fuck off Twitter and go diffuse his dumbass followers instead of feeding the fire?! Unfuckingbelievable

1609964787781.jpeg

What we are seeing is a loss of faith in the election system and our government....

First we saw the loss of its functioning... then the loss of confidence.

And now finally, people have had enough.

Can somebody tell this dumbshit that guns are drawn in the capital and he needs to get the fuck off Twitter and go diffuse his dumbass followers instead of feeding the fire?! Unfuckingbelievable

View attachment 438182

Trump needs to unite his followers and tell idiots like you to fuck off. You can have your serfdom, we Americans want our America.

View attachment 438182

Trump needs to unite his followers and tell idiots like you to fuck off. You can have your serfdom, we Americans want our America.
Idiots like me wanting peace and order and honesty? Trump is an utter disaster and is losing his mind. His puppets that follow him are an embarrassment to our country

Chief Justice Roberts declared there was election fraud but the USSC would not intervene.

Both Democrat and GOP politicians have said there was election fraud BUT NOT ENOUGH TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION

It has been proven Democrats in Pa violated both State & Federal Constitutions and Rules of law by by-passing the legislature, the only legal body allowed to change election law, to change election law in the middle of an election.

WTF are you talking about....?
When did Roberts declare there was election fraud? You got a link??

I hope you’re right, but I see Trump taking over the T party movement plus the conspiracy nuts and the disenfranchised government haters, Nationalist and hate groups. This is a dangerous team and Trump is surly going to roll his rage into his new media venture and continue to rally and feed these fires of hate and resentment. I hope to god I’m wrong and he just gets smothered out because if he doesn’t then we are playing with fire, not moving towards a more civil future but a more volatile one

Trump has lost. He just declared war on members f his own party and his VP by pressuring them to do what they need to do for him to 'stop the steal'. He is hurting himself and is helping to widen the division in this country to a dangerous level.

In Senate discussions, R-Tx Ted Cruz just made a great suggestion that could diffuse all of this:

Cruz brought up the election of 1877 during which Congress created an 'Emergency Election Board' consisting of something like 5 Democrats, 5 Republicans, and 5 USSC Justices who were charged with addressing Americans' concerns of election fraud, to look at all the major claims and evidence either way, and make a decision on the election.

Cruz stated doing this would NOT be about invalidating / wiping out the election results but would be a demonstration by Congress that Congress does care about US citizens concerns of election fraud, that they would / did look at it, and they would look at it appropriately before certifying the election.

If it takes a 15-member board 10-Days to address the concerns of millions of Americans regarding election fraud and put an end to claims the election was stolen, to head off potential future violence, and restore confidence in our election, I am thinking this would be a great move.

If you want to unite people again, restore confidence in our elections, don't ignore millions of Americans' concerns, Americans who say without an official look at claims of election fraud they will never accept Biden as president, address them. Don't leave claims hanging - completely debunk them. The Emergency Election Board might just be political theatrics but if it will eliminate the division and 'conspiracy theories', why not do it?

I am not sold on the idea, but Cruz did site precedence and it sounds like an option. I dunno.
If Cruzes panel decides to send the electoral votes back to the states which isn’t even constitutional but if they did that then the cases and ultimately the election would then be decided by SCOTUS. That’s the play. Rudy has been promoting this plan for a while. It’s disgusting

The Cruz panel has no such authority, Congress has the SOLE authority to vet the disputed EC votes, since Trump has failed for the last 1 1/2 months to prove his case, Congress has little reason to overturn the disputed CERTIFIED votes.

I hope you’re right, but I see Trump taking over the T party movement plus the conspiracy nuts and the disenfranchised government haters, Nationalist and hate groups. This is a dangerous team and Trump is surly going to roll his rage into his new media venture and continue to rally and feed these fires of hate and resentment. I hope to god I’m wrong and he just gets smothered out because if he doesn’t then we are playing with fire, not moving towards a more civil future but a more volatile one

Trump has lost. He just declared war on members f his own party and his VP by pressuring them to do what they need to do for him to 'stop the steal'. He is hurting himself and is helping to widen the division in this country to a dangerous level.

In Senate discussions, R-Tx Ted Cruz just made a great suggestion that could diffuse all of this:

Cruz brought up the election of 1877 during which Congress created an 'Emergency Election Board' consisting of something like 5 Democrats, 5 Republicans, and 5 USSC Justices who were charged with addressing Americans' concerns of election fraud, to look at all the major claims and evidence either way, and make a decision on the election.

Cruz stated doing this would NOT be about invalidating / wiping out the election results but would be a demonstration by Congress that Congress does care about US citizens concerns of election fraud, that they would / did look at it, and they would look at it appropriately before certifying the election.

If it takes a 15-member board 10-Days to address the concerns of millions of Americans regarding election fraud and put an end to claims the election was stolen, to head off potential future violence, and restore confidence in our election, I am thinking this would be a great move.

If you want to unite people again, restore confidence in our elections, don't ignore millions of Americans' concerns, Americans who say without an official look at claims of election fraud they will never accept Biden as president, address them. Don't leave claims hanging - completely debunk them. The Emergency Election Board might just be political theatrics but if it will eliminate the division and 'conspiracy theories', why not do it?

I am not sold on the idea, but Cruz did site precedence and it sounds like an option. I dunno.
If Cruzes panel decides to send the electoral votes back to the states which isn’t even constitutional but if they did that then the cases and ultimately the election would then be decided by SCOTUS. That’s the play. Rudy has been promoting this plan for a while. It’s disgusting

The Cruz panel has no such authority, Congress has the SOLE authority to vet the disputed EC votes, since Trump has failed for the last 1 1/2 months to prove his case, Congress has little reason to overturn the disputed CERTIFIED votes.
Congress can’t overturn the certified results! We live in a republic. The states have the power to certify the results. Congresses job is only to count them!

Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results.

That means it is OVER - no matter how many objections are made it looks like Biden will be certified President.

No link att due to this report being made on Fox News Live. I'll post asap.

-------------------

UPDATE:

Pence breaks with Trump moments before Electoral College certification. Read his statement.

Vice President Mike Pence just released a statement on his role at today's joint session of congress, where lawmakers will certify the electoral results of the presidential election.

I've re-read your comment: "Fox News just read a letter Pence reportedly sent to Congress just minutes after 1pm stating he will not support / facilitate a GOP attempt to certify the election results."
And the way I read what you said is.. Pence won't support certification of the results as attempted by GOP.
To me, that means he DOESN"T support certification. Right?

candycorn, you idiot, the traitorous punk VP Pence put a knife in the President's back. Fortunately President Trump wears a vest.

Pence has no legal authority to do anything else.

That Trump was asking him otherwise means Trump is a liar, a grifter, a moron, or clinically insane.

Forum List

Back