Pence says history will judge trump accountable concerning J6

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Pence is right. Trump incited the attack on the Capitol. And Carlson's depiction of the attack being peaceful is the biggest lie on FAUX news....and that is saying a lot.

Pence is right. Trump incited the attack on the Capitol. And Carlson's depiction of the attack being peaceful is the biggest lie on FAUX news....and that is saying a lot.
Pence is trying to establish himself as the 2024 alternative to Trump/DeSantis.

The question is will Pence being a Christo-fascist authoritarian and bigot be enough to win the nomination absent the credentials of an election denier and enemy of democracy.

Propagandists who concentrate on US domestic policy will do the deciding on whether or not Trump incited the attack.

Carlson's depiction carries considerable weight, regardless of the facts in the real world.

Trump's future depends on which side sells their propaganda the most efficiently.

When might Pence apologize for aiding and abetting Trump for 4 plus years?
Don't sell Pence's contribution to the anti-Trump cause short. He's setting himself up to grow some balls, or just fade into obscurity.

And fwiw, there never was a serious attempt to hang him.

Don't sell Pence's contribution to the anti-Trump cause short. He's setting himself up to grow some balls, or just fade into obscurity.

And fwiw, there never was a serious attempt to hang him.

Pence was Trump's ticket to bring the far right evangelicals aboard. You are now willing to let that all slide?

Gotta link to Trump inciting an attack on the Capitol?

A jury is going to hold him accountable to.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh no it won't.
2. Pence is a moron.
3. About Pence,:History will show he didn't do the whats right.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Pence is indeed a moron....it is his principal qualification.

Were he sentient he would have embarrassed his moron boss.

If traitors write the history books it will.

Nope. Gotta link, Simp?

And not some moron like Morning Schmo bleating about it, an actual video of Trump telling people to attack the Capitol.
Well, he didn't say to attack the Capitol. I know because I listened to everything the whole day because I wanted to hear Ted Cruz' speech about appointing a committee to look into the problem of election theft. So I heard Trump, not at his best but not telling anyone to attack the Capitol! He said to walk down there and let the legislators know that the Trump supporters objected to this rushing the certification through.

And I never got to hear Cruz' speech, because shortly after he started, Fox cut away in a panic to a very interesting scene of men climbing the walls, Ezio video-game style. That was so fun! Flags everywhere, singing, what a party. Wish I'd been there --------------- wait, maybe not, all those political prisoners they incarcerated for no reason. The Democrats have us trapped in a police state.

I just don't think Pence being anti-Trump in this climate makes much political sense. If Pence rises to the top, I would (at this point) have no objection to voting for him, but I think he's acting weird.

Pence is a traitor to his country when he allowed the Democrats to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential Election.

As President of the Senate he could have insisted on a Congressional audit of the election, but he didn't.

He is one of the villains of the 2020 stolen election. Along with the Democrat scum.

Pence is a traitor to his country when he allowed the Democrats to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential Election.

As President of the Senate he could have insisted on a Congressional audit of the election, but he didn't.

He is one of the villains of the 2020 stolen election. Along with the Democrat scum.
He had no reason, and certainly no obligation, to do so.

Forum List

Back