Pence says history will judge trump accountable concerning J6

Well, he didn't say to attack the Capitol. I know because I listened to everything the whole day because I wanted to hear Ted Cruz' speech about appointing a committee to look into the problem of election theft. So I heard Trump, not at his best but not telling anyone to attack the Capitol! He said to walk down there and let the legislators know that the Trump supporters objected to this rushing the certification through.

And I never got to hear Cruz' speech, because shortly after he started, Fox cut away in a panic to a very interesting scene of men climbing the walls, Ezio video-game style. That was so fun! Flags everywhere, singing, what a party. Wish I'd been there --------------- wait, maybe not, all those political prisoners they incarcerated for no reason. The Democrats have us trapped in a police state.
"FIGHT LIKE HELL!"

Pence is right. Trump incited the attack on the Capitol. And Carlson's depiction of the attack being peaceful is the biggest lie on FAUX news....and that is saying a lot.

I agree, Zelensky is super sexy.

I just don't think Pence being anti-Trump in this climate makes much political sense. If Pence rises to the top, I would (at this point) have no objection to voting for him, but I think he's acting weird.

He's a douche.

He's a douche.
I can think of a lot of excuses for Pence ----- a shootout is on the way and if he's the only man standing at the end, I'd vote for him (so far), but sometimes I think I'm the only conservative here who likes Pence!

Pence is right. Trump incited the attack on the Capitol. And Carlson's depiction of the attack being peaceful is the biggest lie on FAUX news....and that is saying a lot.
5q0qd2.jpg

Pence is an idiot.

The J6 Committee has bern exposed as a complete 'We've got him THIS time' 'Get Trump' failure and false narrative generator.

The J6 Committee & US AG Garland - who will forever be remembered as a petty butthurt criminal liberal determined to get revenge for appropriately being denied a USSC position - will be remembered for FAILING to prove any connection between Trump and the J6 protest.

Garland will especally be remembered for pathetically BEGGING the courts to allow Trump to be sued for J6 despite completely failing to prove Trump had anything to do with it.

Trump was EXONERATED ... AGAIN ...

This entire J6 disaster will be remembered as one disastrous failure among many during 6.5 years of the Democrats' failed 'Don Quixote' obsessive campaign to 'Get Trump'.

When remembered in years to come, the event will be marked by the snowflake tradition of gathering out in the streets to scream at the sky.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Pence is an idiot.

The J6 Committee has bern exposed as a complete 'We've got him THIS time' 'Get Trump' failure and false narrative generator.

The J6 Committee & US AG Garland - who will forever be remembered as a petty butthurt criminal liberal determined to get revenge for appropriately being denied a USSC position - will be remembered for FAILING to prove any connection between Trump and the J6 protest.

Garland will especally be remembered for pathetically BEGGING the courts to allow Trump to be sued for J6 despite completely failing to prove Trump had anything to do with it.

Trump was EXONERATED ... AGAIN ...

This entire J6 disaster will be remembered as one disastrous failure among many during 6.5 years of the Democrats' failed 'Don Quixote' obsessive campaign to 'Get Trump'.

When remembered in years to come, the event will be marked by the snowflake tradition of gathering out in the streets to scream at the sky.

View attachment 765141
'Trrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!'

:auiqs.jpg:

At least the whole Avenatti for President thing worked out.

So there's that.

Well, he didn't say to attack the Capitol. I know because I listened to everything the whole day because I wanted to hear Ted Cruz' speech about appointing a committee to look into the problem of election theft. So I heard Trump, not at his best but not telling anyone to attack the Capitol! He said to walk down there and let the legislators know that the Trump supporters objected to this rushing the certification through.

And I never got to hear Cruz' speech, because shortly after he started, Fox cut away in a panic to a very interesting scene of men climbing the walls, Ezio video-game style. That was so fun! Flags everywhere, singing, what a party. Wish I'd been there --------------- wait, maybe not, all those political prisoners they incarcerated for no reason. The Democrats have us trapped in a police state.

It's all in the timing
Democrats needed chaos at that moment
They got it.

"Democrats needed chaos at that moment
They got it."

True that.
There was a whole bunch of chaos.....violent chaos.

Thank you MAGA.

And Don Trump and Rudy and Eastman and Fredo Trump and all those on the Eclipse stage who sent the chaos-makers on their way to the Capitol.

60255c12b3c2a800183cc508

529f0fe9-9141-4996-9a6b-07ce8649cf84-thomas-riot-20210107.jpg

True that.
There was a whole bunch of chaos.....violent chaos.

Thank you MAGA.

And Don Trump and Rudy and Eastman and Fredo Trump and all those on the Eclipse stage who sent the chaos-makers on their way to the Capitol.

60255c12b3c2a800183cc508

529f0fe9-9141-4996-9a6b-07ce8649cf84-thomas-riot-20210107.jpg

Not even a Q-anon reference....

LOL!!!

Y'all are very busted on Jacob Chansley, and he alone proves it was a full large entity of HOMOS in MAGAdrag conspiring to hate hoax....

Jacob Chansley, and he alone proves it was a full large entity of HOMOS in MAGAdrag conspiring to hate hoax....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody on this message board....NOBODY! .......can beat our friend and fellow contributor, the poster EMH.
(make sure you read the quote I pulled above. That thinking is hard to beat.)

We be lucky we got him. No?

I just don't think Pence being anti-Trump in this climate makes much political sense. If Pence rises to the top, I would (at this point) have no objection to voting for him, but I think he's acting weird.
You would vote for Hitler if he had an R after his name

Forum List

Back