Pence taking over would be one of the most thrilling political events in recent memory

I don't know why everyone is bagging on Pence. The man is a MAN...and frowns on men laying with men. So what? Lots of men that are hetero feel the same way.
One of the problems I have with Pence is that he does not seem to exist. Every other VP I have always seen doing something. Pence might as well be an empty chair - I don't see him working to do anything other than saying Trump is so wonderful.
That's because you're an idiot. VP in this country is largly ceremonial. His only real job is to preside over the senate.

It’s fairly incredible how Trump makes someone like Pence or Cruz look decent.

Pence is probably more conservative than Trump, yet I would be THRILLED if he took over. At least Pence has a sense of dignity and professionalism when it comes to his role. We also know he isn’t a complete moron like Trump is. We would not have to worry about him nuking on a whim.

Pence is dirty too.
How so, dingus?

He led the transition. He knew all about Flynn lying under oath....which he lied about himself.

Dirty.

It will all come out in the wash.

Pence is probably more conservative than Trump, yet I would be THRILLED if he took over. At least Pence has a sense of dignity and professionalism when it comes to his role. We also know he isn’t a complete moron like Trump is. We would not have to worry about him nuking on a whim.
Going from an incompetent, uneducated, classless, unethical, amoral fool to a walking fossil Christian fundamentalist from 1890.... We're a laughingstock either way....

Well since it won't happen I'd suggest you fixate on something else.

Trump will be POTUS till 2024 if he decides to run in 2020.

I'm sure we will hear you crying for the next eight years.

Carry on dumbass.

I don't know why everyone is bagging on Pence. The man is a MAN...and frowns on men laying with men. So what? Lots of men that are hetero feel the same way.
One of the problems I have with Pence is that he does not seem to exist. Every other VP I have always seen doing something. Pence might as well be an empty chair - I don't see him working to do anything other than saying Trump is so wonderful.
Yeah, because Trump is an embarrassment

No he is a liberal and fight's you at your childish level, which you can't stand.

Just another empty suit and not nearly as entertaining.

LMFAO!

Pence is a kooky Neocon. I thought leftists disliked Neocons. They loved Saint Hillary who is the worlds biggest warmonger,so I guess not.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it
Oscar Wilde
A quote people should really think about.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it
Oscar Wilde
Well, Democrats want the white house in 2020, and President pence would be the fast track to that....

Oscar Wilde
Well, Democrats want the white house in 2020, and President pence would be the fast track to that....
Democrats wanted Trump to be the nominee in 2016 for the same reason they got what they wanted I rest my case.

Oscar Wilde
Democrats wanted Trump to be the nominee in 2016 for the same reason they got what they wanted I rest my case.
Well your case is weak, as they are not the same person. Trump is much better at bringing out the worst in people, bringing his voters to the polls, while Pence is great at bringing Democrats to the polls. A pence election will be a referendum on making it 1950 in America again. You'll see.

Oscar Wilde
Well your case is weak, as they are not the same person. Trump is much better at bringing out the worst in people, bringing his voters to the polls, while Pence is great at bringing Democrats to the polls. A pence election will be a referendum on making it 1950 in America again. You'll see.
You have no case outside of that weak standard liberal talking point response thank you and have a nice day.

Oscar Wilde
You have no case outside of that weak standard liberal talking point response thank you and have a nice day.
Hmm, no, my case is pretty strong and is supported by the facts. While your case relies on every republican candidate being the same as donald Trump, which is pure fantasy. Pence would lose and lose big...

There is no "probably" about it. Pence is conservative, Trump is a New York limousine liberal huckster posing as a parody of a conservative.

That's because you're an idiot. VP in this country is largly ceremonial. His only real job is to preside over the senate.
Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

It would certainly be nice to have a person who can be depended upon to act like a normal, intelligent adult in any given situation.

Just that. I'll take that. That's just a fundamental expectation that I used to take for granted. The individual issues come next.
lol.

Unfortunately I think you are asking for WAY more than possible at this juncture.

Oscar Wilde
What has pence done that leads you to think that he can effectively run a presidential campaign?

Can’t agree with you – Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.

Pence is a rightwing extremist, social conservative, a true believer in the failed, hateful rightwing agenda, unlike Trump.

Can’t agree with you – Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.

Pence is a rightwing extremist, social conservative, a true believer in the failed, hateful rightwing agenda, unlike Trump.
He’s absolutely terrible I agree, but he’s got nothing on Trump.

Forum List

Back