Pence taking over would be one of the most thrilling political events in recent memory

It’s fairly incredible how Trump makes someone like Pence or Cruz look decent.

Pence is probably more conservative than Trump, yet I would be THRILLED if he took over. At least Pence has a sense of dignity and professionalism when it comes to his role. We also know he isn’t a complete moron like Trump is. We would not have to worry about him nuking on a whim.

President Trump isn't going anywhere....wanna bet on that?
More than likely he won’t be impeached, so hopefully he has a stroke or resigns.

Pence is probably more conservative than Trump, yet I would be THRILLED if he took over. At least Pence has a sense of dignity and professionalism when it comes to his role. We also know he isn’t a complete moron like Trump is. We would not have to worry about him nuking on a whim.

More than likely he won’t be impeached, so hopefully he has a stroke or resigns.

I understand the bitterness....Trump's trouncing of the Hildebeast has set back the timetable of the commie utopia that you so crave. What is hilarious and also ironic is that the very .00001 percent that you purse-swinging commie pussies rail against are working those of your ilk like a crack addicted whore.

Sucks to be you, Billy....knowledge is power and you have none.

I understand the bitterness....Trump's trouncing of the Hildebeast has set back the timetable of the commie utopia that you so crave. What is hilarious and also ironic is that the very .00001 percent that you purse-swinging commie pussies rail against are working those of your ilk like a crack addicted whore.

See what makes you so retarded is thinking Hillary is at all relevant to why I can’t stand Trump. I don’t give a shit about Hillary. You continue to bring her up because you’re an idiot who wants to deflect from Trump. You can’t even be an adult and make a criticism about him. All you can say is “BUT BUT HILLARY DERP!”

For some reason he thinks if Trump is gone everything will be fine, the left showed us their true colors and wanted him gone before he was even sworn in, nothing will ever be the same again

At this point Billy and the rest of the 'Get Trump' crowd have reduced their entire world to a single mission statement:

If Trump is removed, we win. If he stays, we lose.

See what makes you so retarded is thinking Hillary is at all relevant to why I can’t stand Trump. I don’t give a shit about Hillary. You continue to bring her up because you’re an idiot who wants to deflect from Trump. You can’t even be an adult and make a criticism about him. All you can say is “BUT BUT HILLARY DERP!”

I have very few criticisms of Trump and a lot of praise for what he has done to reverse the outsourcing of jobs while stopping the flood of illegals that are poorly educated with only menial labor skills. He has stopped the U.N mandate that America must take in a bunch of third world muslims. What I want to know is why YOU believe that I should shun Trump and join stupid commie fucks like you?

Let me be perfectly clear....so pay attention and clean the shit out of your cyber-ears.

I will NEVER be in the same "camp" as those of your ilk...not now, not in the future. Your "kind" make me sick to my stomach. The chasm is too deep and too wide . There is nothing that you claim to stand for (without stealing from others) that I would ever support. As I have said before, I would slit the throat of a leftard from ear to ear before I would ever support one. You can etch that in stone for posterity's sake.

Are we clear on this????

I don't know why everyone is bagging on Pence. The man is a MAN...and frowns on men laying with men. So what? Lots of men that are hetero feel the same way.
One of the problems I have with Pence is that he does not seem to exist. Every other VP I have always seen doing something. Pence might as well be an empty chair - I don't see him working to do anything other than saying Trump is so wonderful.
You need to read more.

National Security & Defense

Greg

For some reason he thinks if Trump is gone everything will be fine, the left showed us their true colors and wanted him gone before he was even sworn in, nothing will ever be the same again

At this point Billy and the rest of the 'Get Trump' crowd have reduced their entire world to a single mission statement:

Oh the whole country - conservatives and liberals - lose either way. Removing Trump is just something to look forward to and a complete relief.

Hillary the Hag is the reason Trump won.

OJ Simpson could have neaten Hillary the Hag

Oh the whole country - conservatives and liberals - lose either way. Removing Trump is just something to look forward to and a complete relief.

Trump isn't going anywhere.....

Put down the crack pipe and everclear and get some help girlfriend

If Pence took over as president, what you would have in the Oval Office would be a religious nutter, which Trump really isn't. Pence would take actions that Huckabee claimed he would work towards and change the Constitution to be closer in line with the Christian Bible. Just what we don't need, a Theocracy. Of course, since the loony-left wants millions more Muslims imported in without vetting, a Theocracy would eventually become inevitable, just one that is massively violent towards all who are not Muslim.

The child calling someone else a child? Give it up bill this is all about the left trying to get rid of a teacher who plays their game and says no to them.

All you and the left has been acting like in almost two years is spolied little brats ....

Hillary the Hag is the reason Trump won.

OJ Simpson could have neaten Hillary the Hag

No it was nominating Obama over Hillary in 2007.

The child calling someone else a child? Give it up bill this is all about the left trying to get rid of a teacher who plays their game and says no to them.

All you and the left has been acting like in almost two years is spolied little brats ....
If you think Trump is a”teacher” or at all intelligent, you’re objectively an idiot.

If you think Trump is a”teacher” or at all intelligent, you’re objectively an idiot.

Even if it were so, he is much less than you girlfriend.

You'd also be pushing to remove Pence as well.

In fact,if the left had the votes to remove Trump, they'd also have the votes to get rid of Pence as well and would.

Ironically, Pence would be attacked for the Pence Rule which prevents him from having sexual relations with every bimbo in town, which libs would contend limits Bimbos from access to the Presidency.

"Significantly increase"? As compared to Trump? Seriously?

There are not two human beings on the planet with more opposite temperaments and behavior patterns than Pence and Trump.

If you mean the Democrats would rejoice over their victory in unseating President Trump, well, that's a given. If you think it would diminish their desire to act a fool instead of address their issues no one likes, Hillary was on the "deplorables" train before the President beat her. It's possible you mistake the idea that President Trump not giving them more ammo, means they won't make crap up if they have to, and push granny of the cliff in the process.

Yeah, it would be like inviting PinHead over for dinner. tRump is almost too stupid to be dangerous pence is a religious nutjob.

Forum List

Back