Pence Turns on Trump — Will Campaign with Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Before Primary

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Pence has just confirmed to everyone what we already have known since January 6, that he's a modern day backstabbing Benedict Arnold. Now we know the fix is in and they’re gonna cheat again in Georgia because otherwise, Pence wouldn’t be there with Kemp.

Pence has just confirmed to everyone what we already have known since January 6, that he's a modern day backstabbing Benedict Arnold. Now we know the fix is in and they’re gonna cheat again in Georgia because otherwise, Pence wouldn’t be there with Kemp.

Good. The people of Georgia like Kemp for standing up to Trump. Esper wasn't the only one who spoke up. You can't be concerned about ethics and support Trump.

If I were Pence I’d support the candidates I preferred without any concern for Trump. He owes Trump nothing. What he refused to do on 1/6 would have been the wrong thing to do. So I give him props for fidelity to his oath.

Beyond that, I want Trump supported candidates to win big.

Good. The people of Georgia like Kemp for standing up to Trump. Esper wasn't the only one who spoke up. You can't be concerned about ethics and support Trump.

One can support Trump and be concerned with ethics.

What one can’t do is support liberal Democrats and convincingly pretend to have any concern for ethics.

Pence and Kemp both stood up to Trump.
We have seen what they have done for Repub voters. Their type has had decades to move us to the right or at least kept the movement to the left neutral.

He might be a 'Benedict Arnold' to the sad Neo-GOP, which is a good thing for the Country But that doesn't hold a candle to Benedict Donald's spitefully backstabbing America for voting his sorry ass out.

Trump has no ethics and he's a threat to democracy. He's a has been game show host.
Brandon has no ethics and is a threat to our Republic. He’s a has-been flop of a Racist piece of Shit US Senator. Very few of todays politicians are ethical and I can’t think of any in the DNC.

He might be a 'Benedict Arnold' to the sad Neo-GOP, which is a good thing for the Country But that doesn't hold a candle to Benedict Donald's spitefully backstabbing America for voting his sorry ass out.

Trump claimed he was running the military because his generals were incompetent. Sound familiar?

A poster who uses the MAGA handle calls a republican governor a "dirtbag"? Dirty tricks democrats are everywhere.

Shoulda hanged him when you had the chance. LOL
Oh, he'll take care of that all by himself, Corny. He looks to be trying to get donors so he can be stood up as the "honorable" choice by DC's RINO's. Mark my words, he'll go the way of Cheney and Kinzinger.
Hell, the Dems would even try to stand him up as THEIR standard-bearer if so many of the pervert votes they depend on wouldn't revolt and stay home.

Forum List

Back