Pence will not appeal court decision requiring him to testify to DOJ J6 grand jury.

What words is Pence going to speak....? Or don't you know?
The truth may be nice. I mean, he wrote a book, but he did not want to talk to the special prosecutor. All of you repubs are scared to death of Donald J trump. You guys need to grow a pair...if possible?

The truth may be nice. I mean, he wrote a book, but he did not want to talk to the special prosecutor. All of you repubs are scared to death of Donald J trump. You guys need to grow a pair...if possible?
The truth or "the truth" that you want to hear? If he tells the truth, and it doesn't line up with what you believe, would he, in your eyes, been honest with the special prosecutor?

So, you don't know what Pence will say....

Trump isn't scary, unless you're easily offended. I'm over that

Any convictions? Indictments means nothing if he's found not guilty or the case is thrown out.
Twice impeach and indicted. His businesses have been found guilty of multiple crimes. He was stealing from his charity. He has been indicted and will probably be indicted twice more in the next few months.

Remember the chants at his rallies about Hillary?

"LOCK HER UP!"
Well, not he is the one who may be locked up. He is the perfect repub candidate for 2024....the party of police haters and seditionist.

trump and you are Insurrectionist. Dem and Independent voters will never vote for an Insurrectionist for the WH. But the repubs are being dragged around by the insane MAGA cult, like Margie greene and get me a young girl Gaetz.

The GOP will keep humping trump until they are extinct.

Forum List

Back