Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign

Everyone gets it.
Left Wingers hate Christians
A lot of those people to whom you refer as "left wingers" are themselves Christian, so you might want to rethink your comment.
Horseshit
I'm a 'Left Winger', a Liberal and a Christian. Are you saying my politics trump my faith? Or are you saying the only real Christian is a Conservative Christian? Have you diluted your faith with politics? And if that is the case, how strong was your faith to begin with?

Everyone gets it.
A lot of those people to whom you refer as "left wingers" are themselves Christian, so you might want to rethink your comment.
Horseshit
I'm a 'Left Winger', a Liberal and a Christian. Are you saying my politics trump my faith? Or are you saying the only real Christian is a Conservative Christian? Have you diluted your faith with politics? And if that is the case, how strong was your faith to begin with?
Voting for the left nullifies your supposed faith. Anyone with knowledge of the bible would know this.

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
Did you know abortion is a plank in the Leftist platform?

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit

Yea, the Left Wing Bigot Democrats hate evangelical Christians such as Pence, hate is hate
Can you see the bigotry in Right Wingers? Why specifically do you hate, and want others to hate, homosexuals?

Ultimately, not voting at all would be the most consistent thing to do as a Christian. You know, the whole not being of this world thing and all.

"
Romans 12:2King James Version (KJV)
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. "

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
Voting for the left nullifies your supposed faith. Anyone with knowledge of the bible would know this.
My faith teaches to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, visit the imprisoned, care for the ill and help the least among us. And do it all humbly. Knowledge of Christ's teachings would know that.

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
I cannot find any mention of abortion in the teachings of Christ.

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
My faith teaches to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, visit the imprisoned, care for the ill and help the least among us. And do it all humbly. Knowledge of Christ's teachings would know that.
Your faith doesn't say leave it up to the government, your faith says it is a call to the individual to do such things.

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
Hey, you'll have to answer to Him for your beliefs.

Is that what you're gonna tell Him?

Horseshit
Your faith doesn't say leave it up to the government, your faith says it is a call to the individual to do such things.
Then I suggest that you never refer to the United States as a Christian nation again.

Everyone gets it.
Horseshit
But you can find this, and if you believe this to be God's word...you can't support abortion.
"
Jeremiah 1:5King James Version (KJV)
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Horseshit

My judgement is between me and my creator.

Horseshit

God will not be mocked, youngster. You may want to rethink that one.

Odd but I was mocking you.

You don't have to answer to me. :)

Horseshit

Ultimately that is true. So maybe you ought to sit down and rethink some of your political views.

If God knows you before you are formed in the womb, abortion is a sin. An abomination unto God.
Tell me...

I want to sell my daughter into slavery. She always cleans her room, got an A in German last semester and is handy in the garden. What would be a fair price, or should I refer to the Book of Leviticus for guidance?

When I planted peppers next to the tomatoes last spring, did I commit a sin, an abomination unto God?

I own several shirts made of a cotton/polyester blend. Is that also sinful?

Tomorrow is the Sabbath. My beloved Pittsburgh Steelers will be playing with the skin of a dead pig. Should they be stoned outside the Fort Pitt tunnels? Should we have a small ceremony first?

If you're going to be a Biblical literalist, be a Biblical literalist.

You don't have to answer to me. :)
Yer goddam right.

Forum List

Back