Pence's Aspen neighbors hang 'Make America Gay Again' sign

If God knows you before you are formed in the womb, abortion is a sin. An abomination unto God.
Tell me...

I want to sell my daughter into slavery. She always cleans her room, got an A in German last semester and is handy in the garden. What would be a fair price, or should I refer to the Book of Leviticus for guidance?

When I planted peppers next to the tomatoes last spring, did I commit a sin, an abomination unto God?

I own several shirts made of a cotton/polyester blend. Is that also sinful?

Tomorrow is the Sabbath. My beloved Pittsburgh Steelers will be playing with the skin of a dead pig. Should they be stoned outside the Fort Pitt tunnels? Should we have a small ceremony first?

If you're going to be a Biblical literalist, be a Biblical literalist.
How old is she and can she pull a plow?

I'm a 'Left Winger', a Liberal and a Christian. Are you saying my politics trump my faith? Or are you saying the only real Christian is a Conservative Christian? Have you diluted your faith with politics? And if that is the case, how strong was your faith to begin with?
Did you know abortion is a plank in the Leftist platform?
I cannot find any mention of abortion in the teachings of Christ.
Hey, you'll have to answer to Him for your beliefs.

Is that what you're gonna tell Him?
My judgement is between me and my creator.
Ultimately that is true. So maybe you ought to sit down and rethink some of your political views.
But you seem to be saying my political views should mesh with my spiritual views. And that's out of bounds.

Christians follow the teachings of Christ. Do you really think Christ would sanction the murder of the unborn?

God will not be mocked, youngster. You may want to rethink that one.
Odd but I was mocking you.
You don't have to answer to me. :)
Yer goddam right.
You have to answer to God. Tell Him that He never mentioned abortion.

lol

Everyone gets it.
Left Wingers hate Christians
A lot of those people to whom you refer as "left wingers" are themselves Christian, so you might want to rethink your comment.
Horseshit
I'm a 'Left Winger', a Liberal and a Christian. Are you saying my politics trump my faith? Or are you saying the only real Christian is a Conservative Christian? Have you diluted your faith with politics? And if that is the case, how strong was your faith to begin with?
Everyone gets it.
Left Wingers hate Christians
A lot of those people to whom you refer as "left wingers" are themselves Christian, so you might want to rethink your comment.
Horseshit
It says thou shalt not kill and that includes your babies!

Ultimately that is true. So maybe you ought to sit down and rethink some of your political views.
But you seem to be saying my political views should mesh with my spiritual views. And that's out of bounds.
Why would it be out of bounds?

Horseshit
Horseshit
It's actually thou shalt not murder, but close enough.

Because faith and politics are not one and the same. My faith guides me. My politics are not my faith. The two are not conflated and therefore perverted by each other.

Because faith and politics are not one and the same. My faith guides me. My politics are not my faith. The two are not conflated and therefore perverted by each other.
Your politics should not contradict your faith though.

Horseshit
Horseshit
It is thou shalt not kill. It is one of the Ten Commandments.

The proper translation is "thou shalt not murder".... If it were thou shalt not kill, then God ordered people to break His commandments multiple times.

The proper translation is "thou shalt not murder".... If it were thou shalt not kill, then God ordered people to break His commandments multiple times.
I don’t do translations. I read it the way it was written in the KJV.

KJV is a translation, I am also a KJV Only guy.

It changes the meaning of the commandment. The pure translation is 'thou shall not do murder.' Wars are killing but not murder, for example.

It changes the meaning of the commandment. The pure translation is 'thou shall not do murder.' Wars are killing but not murder, for example.
Exactly.Thank you.

My politics don't. Do yours?

My politics don't. Do yours?
Yours do. 100%. Mine don't, though my attitude about it at times is not right. Hey, I'm only human.

If God knows you before you are formed in the womb, abortion is a sin. An abomination unto God.
Tell me...

I want to sell my daughter into slavery. She always cleans her room, got an A in German last semester and is handy in the garden. What would be a fair price, or should I refer to the Book of Leviticus for guidance?

When I planted peppers next to the tomatoes last spring, did I commit a sin, an abomination unto God?

I own several shirts made of a cotton/polyester blend. Is that also sinful?

Tomorrow is the Sabbath. My beloved Pittsburgh Steelers will be playing with the skin of a dead pig. Should they be stoned outside the Fort Pitt tunnels? Should we have a small ceremony first?

If you're going to be a Biblical literalist, be a Biblical literalist.

"Pigskins" are made of cow hide, dumb ass!

Forum List

Back