Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

Then show us the fraud, since we have had mailing ballotsfor decades. Show us this is more than you simply regurgitating the things you think you are supposed to say.
Take your conservatives-are-stupid mem somewhere else

I’m not a lib who has to rely on someone else to tell me what to think

I know that democrats struggle with unmotivated slugs who are too lazy to vote unless someone hands them a ballot and a carton of Kools and says “sign here”

Take your conservatives-are-stupid mem somewhere else

I’m not a lib who has to rely on someone else to tell me what to think

I know that democrats struggle with unmotivated slugs who are too lazy to vote unless someone hands them a ballot and a carton of Kools and says “sign here”
You must. You weren't able to answer his questions about fraud.

You must. You weren't able to answer his questions about fraud.
Meaning you want names as if I’m a fly on the wall in the hood when the sham takes place?

sorry

I good but not that good

Meaning you want names as if I’m a fly on the wall in the hood when the sham takes place?

sorry

I good but not that good
Mr. distraction, no one asked you for names. Already running from this debate I see. I thought you didn't need someone to tell you how to think? :laughing0301:

How about just prove voter fraud? Can you? And no one will tell you how to think either? We are waiting?

sorry

I good but not that good
"Fly on the wall in the hood?" You obviously have some serious racism problems.

BWK said "China did everything right"

He is not an American. Do not engage him in debates until he admits as such.

Thank you

Pa. is tired of ballot box stuffing with mail in votes. We're going back to the fair way. Of course, our commie state supreme court will overturn this decision so the US Supreme Court will have to decide in the end.
Why would the fascist supreme court rule on a state issue?

Mr. distraction, no one asked you for names. Already running from this debate I see. I thought you didn't need someone to tell you how to think? :laughing0301:

How about just prove voter fraud? Can you? And no one will tell you how to think either? We are waiting?
I gave you the blueprint for fraud

thats more than enough to taint the whole idea

"Fly on the wall in the hood?" You obviously have some serious racism problems.
You play the race card when there is some fact you want to hide

this is obviously one of those times

Forum List

Back