Pennsylvania man arrested for "I did that" sticker

So you engage in vandalism on someone else’s private property. Okie-dokie. Thanks for your honesty.
We learned from you.

1649680613021.png

It is called vandalism. His right to express his contempt does not extend to him being allowed to deface the property of other people

He wasn't really arrested for vandalism, he was arrested for flying off the handle after being confronted about it.

If he just would have walked away I doubt anything else would have happened.

First off it is vandalism. That being said I think a large number of those objecting to it are only objecting to it because of the party involvement. They probably would not be saying the same if it were a blm sticker.

it's also the diet coke of vandalism. It does nothing to impact the operation of the pump, or the ability of the user to access the pump.

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
This looks like a Democrat Police State thought crime arrest.
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.

That’s been the new trend you see how ppl who do anything against the KING BIDEN and that asshole OBAMA, you see how whites get arrested for mother fkn sticker!!!!!

but those non honkies can burn down cities, you clipped pos fkrs on the left you need to wake up your next you superior feeling pos scum.

Last edited:
This idiot thinks that Biden sets the global price on a barrel of oil. It`s people like him that give the whole Polish race a bad name.
Putin doesn’t set the price either and all the stupid asses who think what Biden is doing is hurting Russia Uhmm no morons it hurts the AMerican people and the globe.
Russia knows what it’s doing. They are men not pussies in a dress, make up and high heels.

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!' in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

Comment:
People can loot stores in broad daylight, but they can't express their contempt for the Democrat Cult Leader.
Stop breaking the law, magaturds.

He wasn't really arrested for vandalism, he was arrested for flying off the handle after being confronted about it.

If he just would have walked away I doubt anything else would have happened.
You morons feel entitled to do whatever the fuck you like (mah 'Libber-tees'). People that know better (LEOs) kick your teeth in.

Comment:
Chalk one up for the good guys. Go LEO!!!

Well, to be honest, folks who think that are only being guided by the predominant meme of the last administration, in which every. single. fucking. thing. that. went. wrong. was the direct fault of the orange guy.

Suck it.
Mr. "find me 11,000 votes" was impeached twice. You needed a reminder apparently.

Forum List

Back