🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pentagon spent 540 million for fake terrorist videos

Pentagon spent 540 million for fake terrorist videos

whew.gif
I'm glad it ain't my tax money and my sons who have to go off to kill and die.

This article, written and posted by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, based out of London, which is the background piece to the blog post is very, interesting indeed. It claims that the Pentagon was producing terrorist videos and imbedding tracking devices into the source code in order to track who watched them, and then go after those locations.

Fake News and False Flags

It also suggests that the Pentagon, under George W. Bush, was creating and planting false news stories through a right-wing PR firm in Great Britain, which were then distributed in the MSM to mislead the American public about what was going on in relation to Al Qaeda in Iraq.

This is a highly respected source and bears some scrutiny.

This article, written and posted by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, based out of London, which is the background piece to the blog post is very, interesting indeed. It claims that the Pentagon was producing terrorist videos and imbedding tracking devices into the source code in order to track who watched them, and then go after those locations.

It also suggests that the Pentagon, under George W. Bush, was creating and planting false news stories ......
Well, yes. But are you surprised? You were given 'facts' that Castro was a communist who was preparing to take over the western hemisphere. You were given 'facts' that The Missile Crisis was an aggressive act on behalf of Cuba and the USSR. You were given 'facts' that Ho Chi Minh was poised to conquer all of South-East Asia in the name of Communism. You were given 'facts' that the Hostage Crisis in Iran was an unprovoked act of aggression. Shall I go on?

It also suggests that the Pentagon, under George W. Bush, was creating and planting false news stories ......
Well, yes. But are you surprised? You were given 'facts' that Castro was a communist who was preparing to take over the western hemisphere. You were given 'facts' that The Missile Crisis was an aggressive act on behalf of Cuba and the USSR. You were given 'facts' that Ho Chi Minh was poised to conquer all of South-East Asia in the name of Communism. You were given 'facts' that the Hostage Crisis in Iran was an unprovoked act of aggression. Shall I go on?

I wasn't given any of those "facts". I'm not an American and I don't get my news from the American media.

I wasn't given any of those "facts". I'm not an American and I don't get my news from the American media.
Sorry, but I refuse to believe that you are from Iran or North Korea ...... or perhaps you are being dishonest about your knowledge of pseudo-facts coming out of Washington? The point, Dear Lady, is 'surprise'. Are you, or are you not?

Forum List

Back