Pentagon spokesman says some Russian troops have deliberately punched holes in their gas tanks

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

The morale of the Russian troops is crumbling more and more each day. The longer Putin's war goes on, the more chance his forces will be bogged down in an unwinnable war.

The morale of the Russian troops is crumbling more and more each day. The longer Putin's war goes on, the more chance his forces will be bogged down in an unwinnable war.

Or a well timed sabotage?

If so, I give some credit to those agencies who are doing their work.

The propaganda goes on and on, Russia is actually poised to defeat Ukraine as they have been consolidating their positions in recent days.

You are going to look stupid when Russian takes over Kiev without regard for civilian casualties since the stupid Ukraine leader put military weapons into their hands and told to help defend the city which makes them legal targets to Russian military who has since stopped being gentile now it is going to really ugly when they no longer discriminate civilians to Ukraine soldiers in new attacks.

The propaganda goes on and on, Russia is actually poised to defeat Ukraine as they have been consolidating their positions in recent days.

You are going to look stupid when Russian takes over Kiev without regard for civilian casualties since the stupid Ukraine leader put military weapons into their hands and told to help defend the city which makes them legal targets to Russian military who has since stopped being gentile now it is going to really ugly when they no longer discriminate civilians to Ukraine soldiers in new attacks.
Pro-Putin, eh?

There is little doubt that Goliath can defeat David (Ukraine). But the real benefit that I see is when you Putin lovers crawl out from under your rocks, you tell the whole world who you are. You are just another Russian Bot Ignored.

There is little doubt that Goliath can defeat David (Ukraine). But the real benefit that I see is when you Putin lovers crawl out from under your rocks, you tell the whole world who you are. You are just another Russian Bot Ignored.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Kiev is SURROUNDED by Russian forces who are no longer going to give a shit about civilian deaths since the stupid UK leader put military weapons into their hands it is a very big sign of desperation a clue you obviously missed.

The Russians have a MASSIVE military to draw from the second largest in the world.

LINK

Not being pro Putin at all being a realist is why I post this way never supported the war at all.

You are predictably stupid and ignorant as hell.

Last edited:
It is saddening to see so many supporting Putin in the US. I know a lot of this support is just to "get a rise" out of others but one would think there would be lines that you don't cross in trying to rattle someone else's cage.

I'm sure you know this but get ready for the "I don't support Putin but I admire him" pablum....

It is saddening to see so many supporting Putin in the US. I know a lot of this support is just to "get a rise" out of others but one would think there would be lines that you don't cross in trying to rattle someone else's cage.

I'm sure you know this but get ready for the "I don't support Putin but I admire him" pablum....

Not once have I supported Putin which is made clear when you idiots never quote me thus your bullshit only shows that you are using large brushes to tar the wrong people with.

I don't admire him either, but I have no choice but to follow the background evidence that he has what it takes to win against an increasingly desperate Ukraine.

Not once have I supported Putin which is made clear when you idiots never quote me thus your bullshit only shows that you are using large brushes to tar the wrong people with.

I don't admire him either, but I have no choice but to follow the background evidence that he has what it takes to win against an increasingly desperate Ukraine.
:113:

Yet you're just praising his army and telling others they are going to "look stupid" when his clearly superior force tramples a foe that doesn't stand a chance.

Time to get your scalpel out. You're about to start splitting hairs "What I meant was...." "I'm just here to ...." "There's nothing wrong with..."

Russian soldiers have entered Kyiv and are overwhelming the Ukrainian defenders.

Let's see if the idiot leftists in the forum ignore this reality, large group of people leaving is a bad sign.

The whole thing is sad seeing these families losing everything while trying to board the trains because of the Russians breaking through some defenses.

Yet you're just praising his army and telling others they are going to "look stupid" when his clearly superior force tramples a foe that doesn't stand a chance.

Time to get your scalpel out. You're about to start splitting hairs "What I meant was...." "I'm just here to ...." "There's nothing wrong with..."

Still no quote showing my alleged support of Pukin and his Russian horde.

All I have been doing is being realistic about the whole thing not a support of Russian invasion at all.

You are FULL of SHIT!

What it takes for a successful insurgency:

1. Local population support. Ukraine has that.
2. Good fighters. Ukraine has that.
3. Foreign support. Ukraine has that.

You are LYING like hell since you claim: "Yet you're just praising his army"

I just quoted you how come you can't quote me?

Meanwhile I posted hard evidence that Ukraine is acting desperate in the face of the second largest military in the world all of it facts YOU didn't counter.

I said early on that I wished there was peace in the region.

You are being STUPID in the process.

Still no quote showing my alleged support of Pukin and his Russian horde.

All I have been doing is being realistic about the whole thing not a support of Russian invasion at all.

You are FULL of SHIT!
Have you denounced the Russian invasion instead of singing the praises of the army beating up on a weaker foe?

Yeah... YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

You have turned into quite the Russian apologist.

Probably a Russkie all along, aren't you?

You have turned into quite the Russian apologist.

Probably a Russkie all along, aren't you?

LOL, another quote free reply because like other leftist idiots here who tries to lie about me you can't address my post itself which remains unchallenged since you apparently don't have anything to counter with.

For the record I wish Putin never invaded and wanted peace to prevail.

Drop this you are a Russian supporter lie since I have never supported their war at all.

How do you define ‘win’?
Sure he will take a Kyiv. He will kill many thousands Ukraine civilians in the process. He may even capture and kill Zelenskiy, who will then become one of Ukraine’s greatest martyrs.
And the Ukrainian insurgency backed by the entire West will bleed the Russian army like the Afghanis did in the 1980s. And Putin will be crushed by the Russian people, FINALLY.
Big win. SO MUCH winning!

Forum List

Back