People are starting to break free.....

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.
Just remember, Covid done it but it was Trump's fault.

Was the fact that it was Trump's fault on the death certificate as well?

This video is just the tip of the iceberg.....the bullshit is wearing thin....

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

Oh no haven't you heard? Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first. I have known several people who tried to get in but were sent back to catch COVID first.

JO
Tell me if you have any similar experience of this, a friend of mine had two of his brothers die in a car accident and yet their death certificates are listed as covid.

Prove it, I think you are lying or mislead about their deaths. Your friend is probably a tramper.
He's lying.
Possibly or his friend told him a lie.

So......here's an exercise for y'all. The USA has roughly 300 million residents, of which we loose roughly 3 million annually.

that is an all inclusive #

2015, 16,17,18,19, and now ,20 have not changed a whole lot, 1% +/- , not 3%, not 5%, and certainly not anywhere near the infamous black pluage %'s

What you WILL find is, this is being actively censored on social media

Go ahead, make my pandemic!
View attachment 428528
~S~
This is just plain crazy. There is no excusing these deaths. Other nation's have been able to reduce deaths from COVID19. But we have people trying to excuse our sad death total. And what's forgotten in this crazy is the 16 million infection whereby people who survive will have chronic illnesses caused by this virus for the rest of their lives.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

Prove it, I think you are lying or mislead about their deaths. Your friend is probably a tramper.
He's lying.

The medical examiner would be on the scene of an accident to determine death. They aren't going to be looking at broken bodies and then declare they died from COVID19.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
Your posts are really offensive to those who have lost love ones due to covid.
the truth is offensive Candy

~S~
You think it's remotely truthful that the OP is stating that "Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first."?

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

~S~
You think it's remotely truthful that the OP is stating that "Nobody just dies anymore....they cannot pass into the next world unless they contract covid first."?
i think (and so do many folks) that 70% of humanity will contract covid, but only a minority will realize it.

so....decedents are being tested, and if they test positive (regardless of their demise) , the receiving medical facility gets a kickback from the feds

doesn't make them evil, but it does present a false impression

~S~

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

~S~
i think (and so do many folks) that 70% of humanity will contract covid, but only a minority will realize it.

so....decedents are being tested, and if they test positive (regardless of their demise) , the receiving medical facility gets a kickback from the feds

doesn't make them evil, but it does present a false impression

~S~

I work for a major hospital system. I'd love to know where this kickback supposedly is coming from.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

There is no next world.
If there is,then he’ll is where you are going.lol hee hee.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

Coming from a paid troll like you who dodges facts and everyone knows you can never open her mouth without lying,you are one to talk about lying. :laughing0301: :lmao:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
I`m not trying to offend you here but you`re a fucking liar. If just being ignorant isn`t bad enough.
My ass your not trying to offend me,if nobody had ever told me that,I would not have posted it asshole,oh and also asshole, my experience is just one of Thousands of of similar experiences around the country,many patriotic doctors have put their careers on the line coming out telling the same thing they have seen in hospitals you fucking idiot paid troll.:fu:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
You idiots don't believe fat meat is greasy. Keep thinking COVID is fake.
Incredible after all this time you trolls still think is not fake,that’s what we got hundreds of hundreds of doctors around the country who are coming out telling us that hospitals are ruling practically every death they see as covid because they receive money by doing so.these doctors have come out and said this despite the fact they are putting their careers on the line idiot. :laughing0301: :lmao: A facti bring up to liar penny troll who always gets Alzheimer’s disease all the time.

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO
Just remember, Covid done it but it was Trump's fault.

Was the fact that it was Trump's fault on the death certificate as well?
Don’t tell you are also one of those braindead brainwashed sheep who have also bought into this covid hoax? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

He's lying.

You being such a pro at lying are hardly in any position to be accusing people of lying,yeah yeah yeah yeah and all these patriotic whistleblowing doctors around the country thst have come out and risked their careers saying the same thing are all lying as well asshole.don’t you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself here on these boards.:laughing0301::lmao::fu:
Y

Herman Cain broke free.

View attachment 428462

Old people die.

Duh.

JO

He's lying.
:fu: :shutupsmiley::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Yeah yeah yeah yeah,I’m lying and so are all the best doctors in the country I have posted threads on in the past who have all said the same thing that are all lying as well about hospitals being pressured to rule practically every death as covid because they receive payoffs for doing so,they are all lying same as me yeah whatever,grow the fuck up. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back