People getting fired

You are obviously an angry woman who hates all men. I feel sorry for you........

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. Straight to the belittling insults. Did I insult you? Ever? Can't hold a conversation, huh?

I see that last argument was too much for you. You couldn't answer it and win, so you struck out at me. Which is exactly what all these men like Rob Porter do. Look at it. Own it.

I'm gone, disgusted.

You won't be missed. bye

Did Trump believe the women he brought to that debate, the ones that ACCUSED Bill Clinton of sexual crimes?

Clinton wasn't convicted of any of them.

Is the paying of hush money not an admission of guilt?
No. Not at all. There are other reasons like time and litigation costs.

yeah, I get that. But the facts are that some of Clinton's victims were paid to be silent. The others are still speaking out.

Clinton's victims? Didn't you mean alleged victims?

Did Trump believe the women he brought to that debate, the ones that ACCUSED Bill Clinton of sexual crimes?

Not according to you. What hush money? We're not talking about Stormy Daniels here. lol

Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, all were paid to settle and keep quiet. They could not bribe Juanita Broderick to keep quiet and she is still speaking out about how Clinton raped her and Hillary tried to destroy her life.

and you lib women just keep worshiping the Clintons, WTF is wrong with you?

Why do people think you have to suffer a criminal conviction to be fired?

Right. The beating up his wives wasn't why he was fired at all: it was because it all became public when opposition research offered both wives a chance to get even, and they took it. The publicity of his evil behavior was what got him fired.

I don't blame the wives: more power to them. Hey, ruin wife-beaters whatever chance you get. I'm for it.

The problem to me is that women and feminist causes are being USED. Since the Trump White House was targeted, it is obvious that the oppo researchers were paid by Democrats. The final aim is hardly justice for women or even deterring wife-beating! The final aim is bringing down Trump and replacing him with some leftist in 2020. What do people think of that?

Does anyone wonder, or care, if these ex wives received money from some left wing sources just before they came forward with their claims?
Saw one wife on the today show, she did not seek out this attention. So the news media is seeking out news against trump rather than reporting actual news. It’s the DNC parrots

lol, so it's wrong if the women go to the media, and wrong if they don't. Good one.

their legal recourse it through the court system, getting even with political enemies is through the media. Does anyone not understand which this is?

So when Trump took the Clinton accusers to the debate, who was he trying to 'get even' with, or harm,

through the media?

Not according to you. What hush money? We're not talking about Stormy Daniels here. lol

Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, all were paid to settle and keep quiet. They could not bribe Juanita Broderick to keep quiet and she is still speaking out about how Clinton raped her and Hillary tried to destroy her life.

lolololol, you started by saying you wanted this thread to be non-partisan, and you've turned out to be the most partisan hack in the thread.

yeah, I get that. But the facts are that some of Clinton's victims were paid to be silent. The others are still speaking out.

no, actual victims, the ones who were sitting in the front row at the debate. Or, are you calling all of them liars? I thought you libs wanted all female victims of male abuse to be heard.

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Your so wrong that its hard to even pull you back from fantasy land.

Trumps mention was that what he had to do in a matter of national security does not reflect on the guilt or innocence of any one.

Only the left is "touched in the head". They are conflating the destruction by allegation of a career as "evidence" of a crime and it is not. The potential impropriety makes one vulnerable to blackmail and thus our national security is compromised when they handle classified materials.. It is a known way that foreign agents compromise people.

Its like having top DOJ investigators and lawyers having an extramarital affair and handling top secret files and potential prosecutions..

lolololol, you started by saying you wanted this thread to be non-partisan, and you've turned out to be the most partisan hack in the thread.

yeah, just following the lead of posters like you. I tried and you guys would not leave politics out of it. just the way it is.

no, actual victims, the ones who were sitting in the front row at the debate. Or, are you calling all of them liars? I thought you libs wanted all female victims of male abuse to be heard.

I'm applying YOUR standard of criminal conviction.

I'm applying YOUR standard of criminal conviction.

WTF does that mean? I want every alleged victim of crime to have their day in court, a real court, not the court of the media or public opinion.

What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?
None, except the man involved. You're not fooling anyone.

For what they do on their own time, things that are in no way job related. Does anyone have a problem with that?

please don't make this about politics, it applies to all parties.

Depends what you mean by "problem with that." Do you mean is it a job for government to interfere? No, it's not.

If an employee is on their own time doing something that doesn't impact their employer and gets fired for it, let's be honest. They wanted to fire them anyway

Does anyone here really think he didn’t smack around his wives ?

Does anyone here really think you're anything but a retarded hack attacking an enemy of your filthy party?

The end of due process, like the end of free speech and free religion, is another assault by the Maoist democrats on the basic pillars of a free society. If the democrats get away with this, it is the end of Western jurisprudence.

Guilty regardless of innocence is the new Communist "justice," or should I say "just us?"

What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?

rape vs a punch in the eye? you see those as equal?

One was raped by someone she never consented to sex with, the other was abused by and chose to stay with the other

One was committed by the President, one was committed by a staffer

One stayed in his job and the other was forced out of his job

The media did not report on one at all and was obsessed with the other

Leftist women ignored one and obsessed on the other

Democrat politicians ignored one and obsessed on the other.

You ignored one and obsessed on the other

Democrats across the board ignored one and obsessed on the other

Is that enough differences yet?

Forum List

Back