People getting fired

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

I agree. I don't know enough to convict him in court, but he certainly looks guilty with multiple accusers telling the same stories and the photos. He certainly already has enough evidence against him it should have cost him his job, and fortunately did.

Here's the difference, if we flip parties, you will flip positions and I won't. Slick had many accusers telling the same story, and you couldn't have cared less. And you didn't care when his ho kept leading the publicity lynching.

Kathleen Wiley was even a long time Clinton supporter and Democrat activist and you yawned. This isn't a standard for you. It is for me.

Let's review. Is Coyote for:

Leftist women? Check
Conservative women? Nope
Leftist men? Check
Conservative men? Nope

Hmm, you see what you actually are there?

Did Trump believe the women he brought to that debate, the ones that ACCUSED Bill Clinton of sexual crimes?

Clinton wasn't convicted of any of them.

Is the paying of hush money not an admission of guilt?

Not according to you. What hush money? We're not talking about Stormy Daniels here. lol

Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, all were paid to settle and keep quiet. They could not bribe Juanita Broderick to keep quiet and she is still speaking out about how Clinton raped her and Hillary tried to destroy her life.

and you lib women just keep worshiping the Clintons, WTF is wrong with you?
What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?
None, except the man involved. You're not fooling anyone.

rape vs a punch in the eye? you see those as equal?
Don't change the subject. Your stance here has been we should take no action on allegations/information about wrongdoing until there is a guilty verdict by the courts. The accusation itself is not the argument you've made.
The two women have made serious accusations that have not returned a guilty verdict. You believe Broderick but not Willoughby. Why?

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Ya, when did the abuse take place, and why wrent the police called? These woman are nothing but opportunist. Political hit nothing more.

Not according to you. What hush money? We're not talking about Stormy Daniels here. lol

Jenifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, all were paid to settle and keep quiet. They could not bribe Juanita Broderick to keep quiet and she is still speaking out about how Clinton raped her and Hillary tried to destroy her life.

What is the difference between Juanita Broderick's accusations and Jennifer Willoughby's?

Don't change the subject. Your stance here has been we should take no action on allegations/information about wrongdoing until there is a guilty verdict by the courts. The accusation itself is not the argument you've made.
The two women have made serious accusations that have not returned a guilty verdict. You believe Broderick but not Willoughby. Why?

You believe Anita Hill but not Clarence Thomas. Why? She had zero evidence, no witnesses and no other accusers.

Could it be the D after her name and the R after his? By Jove, I believe it could ...

Trump has "doubled down" on defending Porter; sending out a Tweet defending "due process" since he believes a woman's accusation can ruin lives! The man is so touched in the head; but no more so than the people who are still supporting him! :aargh: :ack-1::dunno:

Ya, when did the abuse take place, and why wrent the police called? These woman are nothing but opportunist. Political hit nothing more.

Gotcha. His spouses keep getting in bar fights then taking pictures and saying it was him. Dose dastwardly wabbits.

The photos and multiple accusers actually is a pretty good indication the guy's a wife beater. Be real

[

And there was a legal restraining order. He should never have been able to get the job if he couldn't get a clearance.

But...there are a lot of people being fired over allegations - with a lack of due process.

Well, that's a lie. There was a 30 day TRO a dozen years ago.

But hey, no ex-wife has ever said anything malicious about their ex-husband.

No need for due process, the accusation is the conviction - heil Stalin.

According to another poster here - there was a police report filed and photos of the victim's wounds. So...that's is a bit more compelling then he said/she said don't you think?

I agree. I don't know enough to convict him in court, but he certainly looks guilty with multiple accusers telling the same stories and the photos. He certainly already has enough evidence against him it should have cost him his job, and fortunately did.

Here's the difference, if we flip parties, you will flip positions and I won't. Slick had many accusers telling the same story, and you couldn't have cared less. And you didn't care when his ho kept leading the publicity lynching.

Kathleen Wiley was even a long time Clinton supporter and Democrat activist and you yawned. This isn't a standard for you. It is for me.

Let's review. Is Coyote for:

Leftist women? Check
Conservative women? Nope
Leftist men? Check
Conservative men? Nope

Hmm, you see what you actually are there?
Here is the difference. Clinton’s accusers had their day in court. If there was a photo of one with a beaten face a police report? That rather changes things.

Was Clinton a womanizer? Yes.
Did he harass women? I think so.
Did he rape? Not according to the court.
Did he beat women? No evidence of it.

How about the women accusing Trump?

Right. The beating up his wives wasn't why he was fired at all: it was because it all became public when opposition research offered both wives a chance to get even, and they took it. The publicity of his evil behavior was what got him fired.

So he is guilty then, the accusation is made, hence guilt.

I don't blame the wives: more power to them. Hey, ruin wife-beaters whatever chance you get. I'm for it.

Burn them in the public square the moment they are denounced - the leftist way.

The problem to me is that women and feminist causes are being USED. Since the Trump White House was targeted, it is obvious that the oppo researchers were paid by Democrats. The final aim is hardly justice for women or even deterring wife-beating! The final aim is bringing down Trump and replacing him with some leftist in 2020. What do people think of that?

The final aim is ending America and Western civilization. The destruction of due process and the presumption of innocence is a major victory of the Maoists over America, irrespective of Trump.

Trump is just a symbol; Make America Great Again. The democrats are working to "Make America Gone Forever."

It's not about Trump, it's about self-determination, the concept that the masses can determine their own destiny with with rights to property. The concept that the Oligarchs can't just buy a house for a woman and suddenly one if guilty due to an paid accusation.

I don't know if the Communists bribed Porters ex, but I do know they bribed the accusers of Trump, I do know this is how they operate. Traditionally the safeguard against this is that the accusations had to be proven in a court of law.

No more though, the accusation is proof of guilt.

Gotcha. His spouses keep getting in bar fights then taking pictures and saying it was him. Dose dastwardly wabbits.

The photos and multiple accusers actually is a pretty good indication the guy's a wife beater. Be real

You don’t get shit stupid. If he flat decked those bitches I don’t care. Especially when you have the Kennedy Klan who can rape and kill woman and get called heros for it. Point is, even if these bimbos did get a tune up from a chief Trumpkin, it has no Bering on anything. If it was not reported to the police why is a security clearance even an issue? You need to be less of a sheep.

battered.jpg

You don’t get shit stupid. If he flat decked those bitches I don’t care. Especially when you have the Kennedy Klan who can rape and kill woman and get called heros for it. Point is, even if these bimbos did get a tune up from a chief Trumpkin, it has no Bering on anything. If it was not reported to the police why is a security clearance even an issue? You need to be less of a sheep.
Oh...that makes it all right then

Oh....having no conviction makes it alright then.

Do have a link for that?

{The police eventually came and recommended that she take out a temporary protective order. CNN reviewed a copy of the order dated June 2010.}

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

But no charges filed by police or DA.

That's okay though, we don't need courts, the accusation is guilt.

Nowhere does the article say anything about the case not being prosecuted because there was no EVIDENCE to back up the allegations.
Women have to press charges. Right?

Not in most states. Generally the city prosecutor or district attorney presses charges.
Not if the wife doesn’t want to press charges. Same as a bar fight. Someone needs to press charges first. Then a prosecutor would get involved.

TV nonsense. The vast majority of crimes prosecuted have no complaining witness. The STATE or County is the complaining party. It is "California V. Manson," not "Tate V. Manson." Look and nearly any criminal case and you will find that the state, county, or parish are the complainant.

No one need make a complaint, if the prosecution sees evidence of a crime they will prosecute on behalf of the people - which is how it works 99% of the time.

Hold on. I’m about to show you what a dumbfuck you morons look like.

Oh....having no conviction makes it alright then.

Depends. If it went to trial and was declared innocent or thrown out for lack of evidence then yes that is how our system works.

You believe Anita Hill but not Clarence Thomas. Why? She had zero evidence, no witnesses and no other accusers.

Could it be the D after her name and the R after his? By Jove, I believe it could ...
I think it actually might have more to do with being a woman than a Dem. I'm not a Dem.

Did Trump believe the women he brought to that debate, the ones that ACCUSED Bill Clinton of sexual crimes?

Clinton wasn't convicted of any of them.

According to you they're equal because as unproven allegations they both have the same merit, or lack thereof.

Does anyone here really think he didn’t smack around his wives ?

Does anyone here really think you're anything but a retarded hack attacking an enemy of your filthy party?

The end of due process, like the end of free speech and free religion, is another assault by the Maoist democrats on the basic pillars of a free society. If the democrats get away with this, it is the end of Western jurisprudence.

Guilty regardless of innocence is the new Communist "justice," or should I say "just us?"

You just said an employer should have the right to fire anyone for any reason.

That would include an unproven allegation.

Okay, coyote assaulted my wife. Stabbed her in the arm and stole her wallet. I have proof here,

29A7B6DA-C572-49C0-A530-430AFFD2B2F0.jpeg

Evidance is right there. Say I sent that to your local law enforcers? Say I sent it to your boss because I knew you worked at a job where it could really be an issue. Item though it’s utter bullshit, you would likelget stuffed in a hole or fired to avoid the hassle. All on some bull shit . So if the guy did it, fine, what was the disposing of the case? Were there criminal charges brought?

Forum List

Back