People have started a movement to boycott NBC.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

Can't wait to see the ratings numbers.

Personally? I think it would be funny as hell if Biden beat Trump in the ratings tonight. But, unfortunately, that probably won't be the case. People like to see the unhinged way that Trump conducts his rallies. Most folks like to watch train wrecks like what Trump does rather than sit and listen to someone talk about policy and what their plans are for leading this country. All Trump really seems to talk about is how great he is, while everyone who opposes him is a bad person. Well, that and how big his rallies are. And now, he's got another talking point, telling everyone how he beat COVID and that he's now immune. Unfortunately, doctors don't know how long the immunity lasts, or how bad you have to get sick to acquire antibodies. Matter of fact, there is a dude in NV who had a mild case of it, got over it, then a couple of months later, caught the virus again, and the second time around it was even worse than the first time he got it.

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

Trump follows Biden like a little lost puppy. He thinks these rallies are attracting new voters but in reality he acts like a caged animal wanting out to bark more over the others.

Last edited:
Watching Xiden whiff on pre-scripted softballs could be fun.... imagine if they ask him why Hunted's laptop has emails describing "paying half my salary to Pop"...... that mother fucker would lose his shit......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

How many is many people? I expect that well over 90% (maybe even over99%) don't give a fuck?

In your opinion, maybe that is the case, but there are enough people who are pissed about this that they have started a boycott.

Mehh. Those are the same bunch of liberal idiots who wouldn't watch him on any other network, so fuck 'em and fed 'em fish heads.

How many is many people? I expect that well over 90% (maybe even over99%) don't give a fuck?

In your opinion, maybe that is the case, but there are enough people who are pissed about this that they have started a boycott.
like I asked before, How many is many people? In some cases, 1000 people could be considered many people, but it would be a small number in terms of people considering a boycott. I don't know the number to be 1000, but my gut tells me that the number of people that would be willing to boycott NBC over this is insignificant.

Forum List

Back