People have started a movement to boycott NBC.........

ABC will be on my TV tonight at 8pm.
How will you feel if he’s pressed on court packing again and he says you do t deserve to know.. how will you feel?

i am not a one issue voter except when it comes to roe v wade.
One issue!? Lol if he refuses to answer why would you believe him on any other issue?

are you kidding? you're asking that after the handmaid's audition for the supremes?

How will you feel if he’s pressed on court packing again and he says you do t deserve to know.. how will you feel?

One issue!? Lol if he refuses to answer why would you believe him on any other issue?

are you kidding? you're asking that after the handmaid's audition for the supremes?
Your presidential nominee tells you you don’t deserve to know and you’re OK with that wow.. and you just tacked the notorious ACB? Be careful

Your presidential nominee tells you you don’t deserve to know and you’re OK with that wow.. and you just tacked the notorious ACB? Be careful

biden ain't gonna say ' you don't deserve to know '

'notorious' is already taken... how'z about ' CONtagious ACB ' ? you bet i'm gonna attack a cultish handmaid who touts being 'pro life' when she had her kiddies at a super spreader event with out a mask on any of the brood.

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

so you want to suppress free press!!!!!!!!!!!??????
NAZI crap!!!!!!!
Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.
How many is many people? I expect that well over 90% (maybe even over99%) don't give a fuck?

In your opinion, maybe that is the case, but there are enough people who are pissed about this that they have started a boycott.

Same assholes started boycotts against Chik Fil A and Goya.

How'd that work for you.

Hey, I never said that I support or denounce the boycott. I just said that there were people who are calling for one based on the fact that they are both on at the same time, meaning you can watch one or the other, or watch one while recording the other.

And yeah, it kinda shows what sort of childish man boy Trump is. Personally? I hope Biden's ratings kick the crap out of Trump's. We could then expect another twitter storm from the Cheeto in Chief, talking about how unfair the ratings were, because he had so many more people watching because of (insert excuse here).
.....you are a LIAR!...per your post #10 ..you are anti-Trump = you are pro boycott--don't try to deny it

I'm anti stupidity and anti rude. Personally? If Trump was scared of Biden and debating him (remember............he was offered the chance to do a remote debate which was done in 1960), then you gotta admit, it's in pretty poor taste to do it at the same time as him. If Trump was actually interested in getting his message out, and not doing childish antics like this, he could have done it at another time so people could compare the 2.
...no, it was not in poor taste--that's just your opinion

No ones gonna be boycotting NBC over that town hall except QAnon and proud boys fans. Trump basically voted for Biden on national TV it was that bad.

My TV will be on a channel that doesnt feature pedos

then your NOT watching trump, 'eh?
Amazing how you cultists ignore video footage of him groping children.

'cultists' ... lol.... wow. there has never been any such public accusations,or charges.

so there is that.

unlike donny - who has had a rape accusation by a then 13 yr old; & he has bragged on howard stern's show - that i PERSONALLY heard back in the day -
he would walk into the miss teen beauty pageant contestants' dressing rooms UNANNOUNCED, in various stages of undress - line them up & 'inspect' them.

he touched them in a creepy manner & some of them have said so publicly.

& then there's little ivankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................
Cultist.

'cultists' ... lol.... wow. there has never been any such public accusations,or charges.

so there is that.

unlike donny - who has had a rape accusation by a then 13 yr old; & he has bragged on howard stern's show - that i PERSONALLY heard back in the day -
he would walk into the miss teen beauty pageant contestants' dressing rooms UNANNOUNCED, in various stages of undress - line them up & 'inspect' them.

Cultist.

^ poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable that donny loves long time.

so there is that.

Cultist.

You are a cultist worshiping a senile pedo. Get real.

Well, looks like my prediction came true. Biden had more viewers for his town hall than Trump did, and that is with Trump not only being on NBC, but also MSNBC and CNBC. Trump had more channels, but Biden had more viewers. I'm expecting a tweet storm from Trump over this.

According to Nielsen numbers released Friday, the Biden event was watched by 13.9 million viewers on ABC, easily besting Trump’s NBC spectacle, which drew just 10.9 million viewers. The Trump event’s total viewership was dwarfed by Biden’s even though Trump’s was simulcast on CNBC and MSNBC: as CNN noted, the three networks combined for roughly 13 million viewers, a total that still lagged behind the Biden event.

so there is that.

Cultist.

You are a cultist worshiping a senile pedo. Get real.

^^^

1602957794305.jpeg

Forum List

Back