People have started a movement to boycott NBC.........

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

1602800030438.png

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

View attachment 402042

While you might not care, apparently there are enough who do who are advocating a boycott.

so you want to suppress free press!!!!!!!!!!!??????
NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How many is many people? I expect that well over 90% (maybe even over99%) don't give a fuck?

In your opinion, maybe that is the case, but there are enough people who are pissed about this that they have started a boycott.

Same assholes started boycotts against Chik Fil A and Goya.

How'd that work for you.

How many is many people? I expect that well over 90% (maybe even over99%) don't give a fuck?

In your opinion, maybe that is the case, but there are enough people who are pissed about this that they have started a boycott.

How'd that work for you.

or jerry falwell's ' moral majority ' movement?

how'd that work out for his freaky spawn?

anyhoo - not watching a TV show, or even a network isn't the same as boycotting products.

NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How'd that work for you.

Hey, I never said that I support or denounce the boycott. I just said that there were people who are calling for one based on the fact that they are both on at the same time, meaning you can watch one or the other, or watch one while recording the other.

And yeah, it kinda shows what sort of childish man boy Trump is. Personally? I hope Biden's ratings kick the crap out of Trump's. We could then expect another twitter storm from the Cheeto in Chief, talking about how unfair the ratings were, because he had so many more people watching because of (insert excuse here).

View attachment 402042

While you might not care, apparently there are enough who do who are advocating a boycott.
Well, some of us are "boycotting" ABC this evening. Why do you think left wing whines are all that matter

How'd that work for you.
They're only mad that the mean orange man is gonna steal the pedos audience

NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How'd that work for you.

Hey, I never said that I support or denounce the boycott. I just said that there were people who are calling for one based on the fact that they are both on at the same time, meaning you can watch one or the other, or watch one while recording the other.

And yeah, it kinda shows what sort of childish man boy Trump is. Personally? I hope Biden's ratings kick the crap out of Trump's. We could then expect another twitter storm from the Cheeto in Chief, talking about how unfair the ratings were, because he had so many more people watching because of (insert excuse here).
Mr Trump is not childish --YOU are

“People have started a movement to boycott NBC”

Good.

This is how a free and democratic society functions, as intended by the Framers – where the people alone address the conflicts and controversies of the day, absent interference from the government or the courts.

“People have started a movement to boycott NBC”

Good.

This is how a free and democratic society functions, as intended by the Framers – where the people alone address the conflicts and controversies of the day, absent interference from the government or the courts.

Yeah...

Goya is still living off of your last effort.

Keep it up shit-for-brains.

NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How'd that work for you.

Mr Trump is not childish --YOU are

Childish response from a Trump supporter. Why am I not surprised?

NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How'd that work for you.

.....you are a LIAR!...per your post #10 ..you are anti-Trump = you are pro boycott--don't try to deny it

NAZI crap!!!!!!!

How'd that work for you.

.....you are a LIAR!...per your post #10 ..you are anti-Trump = you are pro boycott--don't try to deny it

I'm anti stupidity and anti rude. Personally? If Trump was scared of Biden and debating him (remember............he was offered the chance to do a remote debate which was done in 1960), then you gotta admit, it's in pretty poor taste to do it at the same time as him. If Trump was actually interested in getting his message out, and not doing childish antics like this, he could have done it at another time so people could compare the 2.

I never bought Goya before the boycott.

Now, you can't find it in our stores...it is always sold out.

You fuckers on the left are to poor to buy anything anyway. So NBC just gives you the middle finger and does what they want.

boycotts are bunch of bullshit.....
Boycotts work.

The Nature boycott got them to budge.
for some people....some people like me think they are a bunch of bullshit....
Nice broad brush you got there. Would you boycott your favorite restaurant if they started serving everything covered with toe jam and dingleberries?
learn what a broad brush is mo....its not "some" people.....yea i know i was shocked too.....and if my favorite restaurant did that.....i would go to another restaurant....
Would you also recommend that your friends & family also avoid dining at the TJ&DB pizzeria?
is there a reason they should?....
The toe jam and dingleberries slathered all over the food?
if they want to look like an idiot and stand in front of the store with a sign,go for it.....me?.....i would just say there is another pizza place down the street......
Are you trying to imply that you don't know the difference between a picket line and a boycott?
look if want to stand in front of some place with a sign go for it.....i told you boycotts were a bunch of shit....you said they worked....i said for some people maybe....and you took it from there....
Your concession is respectfully accepted.
you not only dont know what a broad brush means,you have no idea what a concession is....
Yes I do. A concession is a point, surrounded by a line, 360 degrees, all the way around.
were was that in this thread?....

Forum List

Back