People have started a movement to boycott NBC.........

boycotts are bunch of bullshit.....
Boycotts work.

The Nature boycott got them to budge.
for some people....some people like me think they are a bunch of bullshit....
Nice broad brush you got there. Would you boycott your favorite restaurant if they started serving everything covered with toe jam and dingleberries?
learn what a broad brush is mo....its not "some" people.....yea i know i was shocked too.....and if my favorite restaurant did that.....i would go to another restaurant....
Would you also recommend that your friends & family also avoid dining at the TJ&DB pizzeria?
is there a reason they should?....
The toe jam and dingleberries slathered all over the food?
if they want to look like an idiot and stand in front of the store with a sign,go for it.....me?.....i would just say there is another pizza place down the street......
Are you trying to imply that you don't know the difference between a picket line and a boycott?

Boycotts work.

Nice broad brush you got there. Would you boycott your favorite restaurant if they started serving everything covered with toe jam and dingleberries?
learn what a broad brush is mo....its not "some" people.....yea i know i was shocked too.....and if my favorite restaurant did that.....i would go to another restaurant....
Would you also recommend that your friends & family also avoid dining at the TJ&DB pizzeria?
if they want to look like an idiot and stand in front of the store with a sign,go for it.....me?.....i would just say there is another pizza place down the street......
Are you trying to imply that you don't know the difference between a picket line and a boycott?
look if want to stand in front of some place with a sign go for it.....i told you boycotts were a bunch of shit....you said they worked....i said for some people maybe....and you took it from there....

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

Leftists are pissed because Biden wont have an audience. I really couldnt care less about the left's latest offense

Boycotts work.

look if want to stand in front of some place with a sign go for it.....i told you boycotts were a bunch of shit....you said they worked....i said for some people maybe....and you took it from there....
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Boycotts work.

you not only dont know what a broad brush means,you have no idea what a concession is....

ABC will be on my TV tonight at 8pm.
My TV will be on a channel that doesnt feature pedos

then your NOT watching trump, 'eh?
Amazing how you cultists ignore video footage of him groping children.

'cultists' ... lol.... wow. there has never been any such public accusations,or charges.

so there is that.

unlike donny - who has had a rape accusation by a then 13 yr old; & he has bragged on howard stern's show - that i PERSONALLY heard back in the day -
he would walk into the miss teen beauty pageant contestants' dressing rooms UNANNOUNCED, in various stages of undress - line them up & 'inspect' them.

he touched them in a creepy manner & some of them have said so publicly.

& then there's little ivankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......................

It seems that people are pissed at NBC for broadcasting Trump's town hall at the same time another station is broadcasting Biden's town hall. When Trump refused to debate Biden virtually, Biden decided to do a town hall on the date scheduled for the debate. After Biden announced that he was having a town hall, Trump decided to hold his own rally at the same time Biden's is being broadcast.

Because of that, there are many people out there who are advocating a boycott of NBC.

So what if they broadcast Trump rally...

Get over it...

Of course it will. You have no brain of your own. However, thinking people will probably be switching between the two so they can contrast, and compare.

Low info folks, they stick to just one.

i'll catch the highlights of yer chosen one tomorrow. oh there will be a CONtrast alright - no doubt about it.

Of course it will. You have no brain of your own. However, thinking people will probably be switching between the two so they can contrast, and compare.

i'll catch the highlights of yer chosen one tomorrow. oh there will be a CONtrast alright - no doubt about it.
I wont build the sniffers audience. I'll watch his flubs on YouTube tomorrow

...you people are IDIOTS
WTF cares if they are broadcasting it????!!!! it's a FREE country!!!!!!!!
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they can broadcast any damn thing they want--you nazi jackass
...why do you want to be a nazi and only broadcast what you want??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boycotts work.

you not only dont know what a broad brush means,you have no idea what a concession is....
Yes I do. A concession is a point, surrounded by a line, 360 degrees, all the way around.

I wont build the sniffers audience. I'll watch his flubs on YouTube tomorrow

you go boy.

...you people are IDIOTS
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's TRUMP! He must be silenced!

...you people are IDIOTS
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys would be bitching if NBC refused, or moved Trump to another time.

...you people are IDIOTS
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it sure would be nice to hear someone say:

...you people are IDIOTS
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys would be bitching if NBC refused, or moved Trump to another time.
stop the stupid shit--that's bullshit

Forum List

Back