People of GOD are coming home, they know where they are wanted...

I'm a RC, big difference, and I can tell you Trump is not a Christian.

The fuck you are.

You're a Muzzie Beast and everyone here knows it.

But it's good that you show Hillary has the Hamas vote.

Not a Christian like you either, man I never realized how nasty conservatives were, so full of hate.

Again, you're neither Christian nor RC...you're a fraud and dangerous. God warns of people such as yourself, it's in the Bible you should be reading instead of looking for religion in history books.

Your right I'm a RC. Like I said you do not know who you worship. Find out.

Get lost, fraud. And THAT is exactly what you are, you get your beliefs from some obscure book....try reading the Bible, you know....God's word. Now run along and try and fool someone else...Jew hater

Try reading some history.

Try reading the Bible.....fraud

I have and I have also studied it, and I have also studied ancient religions and ancient history. You might try learning about the cultures of the people and the countries involved during the eras of the OT and NT and after.
You might learn something.

I already know more than you do, fraud. Now cease pretending you're a follower. You're not. No way and no how

Your right I'm a leader. Now which one of these men do you adore or all of them. Hint, they are not God, they just pretend they are:

Trump, Giuliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh

Get lost, fraud. And THAT is exactly what you are, you get your beliefs from some obscure book....try reading the Bible, you know....God's word. Now run along and try and fool someone else...Jew hater

I have and I have also studied it, and I have also studied ancient religions and ancient history. You might try learning about the cultures of the people and the countries involved during the eras of the OT and NT and after.

I already know more than you do, fraud. Now cease pretending you're a follower. You're not. No way and no how

Your right I'm a leader. Now which one of these men do you adore or all of them. Hint, they are not God, they just pretend they are:

You're no leader, either. Nobody with an ounce of sense would follow you across the street

You're no leader, either. Nobody with an ounce of sense would follow you across the street

Its natural. No I'm not a street person, that is true. Which one of those men do you love, or just Trump. They all have money I think. It doesn't matter if they are married, they cheat.

Its natural. No I'm not a street person, that is true. Which one of those men do you love, or just Trump. They all have money I think. It doesn't matter if they are married, they cheat.

You know nothing of Christianity, certainly nothing of the Catholic Church and very little about Christ, you hate Jews....I suspect you're a muzzie playing a part you are not knowledgeable enough to play

sorry goyim you lose , I pay more in taxes each week then you collect with your mental disablity checks in a month

Sure you do, you drunken gutter bum.

Now run along and pan handle for another box of MD 20/20 and a can of Sterno to huff....

Here :rolleyes-41: :uhoh3:

3833-1448116767-126cbd7a7bd5e202053cc96a37060888.jpg

guno

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He looks like a deranged old commie....and as crazy as a loon

"He looks like a deranged old commie"

He is a deranged old Commie, the hat.

The hat is a Ushanka.

41xILJXKFmL.jpg

$_35.JPG

The Insignia badge is the Soviet Red Army Kokarda military star.

971543c9d5358a03070fd6ae6cffe4e7.jpg

You can buy them off Amazon and they'll send you them.

IMG_6750-500x500.JPG

You've studied the Koran and the Hadiths, every day of your miserable life.

You have studied nothing else.

You know nothing of Christianity, certainly nothing of the Catholic Church and very little about Christ, you hate Jews....I suspect you're a muzzie playing a part you are not knowledgeable enough to play

Those men are your people. Jesus the Christ is a character. Did you know Barabbas was also Jesus Barabbas, Son of the Father, the ones the Jews let loose, why because he was a zealot and that is what they wanted. Jesus the Savior (Christ) is Titus who right hand general was Tiberius Alexander. Now you really need to learn this stuff, why, because you envision a man as God, and that is not right. Jesus was the son of God, God being Emperor Vespasian. Its only when you truly understand it can you appreciate it. No virgin birth, God is not a man. He is definitely not a Jew, not a RC, not a Muslim, not Black, not male, not female, not white, indian, Chinese, or American.

sorry goyim you lose , I pay more in taxes each week then you collect with your mental disablity checks in a month

Now run along and pan handle for another box of MD 20/20 and a can of Sterno to huff....

guno

I think Guno is best for just entertainment purposes, his threads are often hysterically funny, he should have his own sub section at this forum, Guno's Comedy Corner or something.

guno

I think Guno is best for just entertainment purposes, his threads are often hysterically funny, he should have his own sub section at this forum, Guno's Comedy Corner or something.

He lies about people...him and his little group. I have no use for any of them

I was brought up to treat everyone as I would want to be treated. My parents weren't religious, and I was 15 before stepping foot into a church.

I learned a lot after visiting several different churches of different denominations over a few years. It was something I was glad I did.

After attending these very different churches, I decided to stick with what my parents taught me.... always treat people the way I would want to be treated. It's a lesson that's served me well over the years.
It's also why I can't/won't have an opinion about anyone without knowing something about them.

Last edited:

Those men are your people. Jesus the Christ is a character. Did you know Barabbas was also Jesus Barabbas, Son of the Father, the ones the Jews let loose, why because he was a zealot and that is what they wanted. Jesus the Savior (Christ) is Titus who right hand general was Tiberius Alexander. Now you really need to learn this stuff, why, because you envision a man as God, and that is not right. Jesus was the son of God, God being Emperor Vespasian. Its only when you truly understand it can you appreciate it. No virgin birth, God is not a man. He is definitely not a Jew, not a RC, not a Muslim, not Black, not male, not female, not white, indian, Chinese, or American.

Save it, fraud. You don't know what you're talking about and again...you're a Muslim. Bank it

[

Again, you're neither Christian nor RC...you're a fraud and dangerous. God warns of people such as yourself, it's in the Bible you should be reading instead of looking for religion in history books.

Penelope is Hamas. She is one of the most rabid JOOOOOOOOO haters on USMB. You can find her any day of the week spewing her hatred in the Israel/Palestine forum.

She is a Muzzie Beast, and an advocate of terrorism in the name of her demon Allah.

[

Penelope is Hamas. She is one of the most rabid JOOOOOOOOO haters on USMB. You can find her any day of the week spewing her hatred in the Israel/Palestine forum.

She is a Muzzie Beast, and an advocate of terrorism in the name of her demon Allah.

She doesn't know the first thing about Christianity or the Catholic Church, that's obvious

[

She doesn't know the first thing about Christianity or the Catholic Church, that's obvious

Why would she? Muhammad is her god.

Your guys, all conservative and been married what a few times each, each a cheater. Godly White men hey.
Trump, Giuliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh , which one of these do you admire the most?

Then we have our President, Black and on first marriage and no talk of him cheating, and a Democrat to boot.
Personally I think he is a much more Godly man.

[

Forum List

Back