People on the right are being hypocrites right now in my opinion.

"It's been blah blah amount of time; Mueller should give up and go away."

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

Benghazi dead ambassador, dead Americans, Obama admin lying to America blaming a video, e.g. there was something to investigate. The Russia collusion nonsense is an investigation to find out if there is even anything to investigate.

I fucking hate Hillary, but how long were you people going on about Benghazi and other scandals? How long did you go on about Obama's birth certificate? There are others. Let Mueller do his thing. What are you worried about if your boy is innocent?

The actual “investigation” into Ben Ghazi didn’t last long at all. You can’t equate the months that we called for an investigation but didn’t get one in the total time. Mueller is actually conducting an investigation. Instead of comparing apples to oranges, compare how long the Ben Ghazi investigation lasted to how long the Russian Collusion has lasted.

The actual “investigation” into Ben Ghazi didn’t last long at all. You can’t equate the months that we called for an investigation but didn’t get one in the total time. Mueller is actually conducting an investigation. Instead of comparing apples to oranges, compare how long the Ben Ghazi investigation lasted to how long the Russian Collusion has lasted.

People all around Trump are going down in flames. Do you really think the investigation is a waste of time? I think you're scared of what he could find.

OK, a question we had 10 attacks on US embassy's and consulates between 2002 & 2008 killing 60 people, what was done or said about those deaths,

What was the response is a better question. Did the President just go to bed during those attacks because he had a fund raiser the next morning?

There is nothing in this phony Russia investigation.

Then let Mueller waste his twilight years making a fool of himself. Or are you worried he is onto something?

If he was on to anything, it would have been revealed by now.

What he's doing is running around trying to find process crimes on people associated with Trump; you know, like somebody said a red car instead of a blue car.

The entire investigation is to smear Trump. Why not let it go on? Because that's the anti-trumpers plan; to stretch it out until the mid-terms. To keep doubt in the minds of the voters.

It's pure politics and not an investigation at all. For crying out loud, the DNC computer got hacked under DumBama, but nobody investigated him, investigate Trump instead.

If he was on to anything, it would have been revealed by now.

Who says?

You will know when it's completed.

It's not going to be complete until after the midterms. That's the whole plot of this thing now.

People all around Trump are going down in flames. Do you really think the investigation is a waste of time? I think you're scared of what he could find.

That seems like a huge exaggeration to me. I haven't been following the Mueller investigation as religiously as some people but what, four people have been charged? Manafort and his attorney for things they did before the election, Flynn and Papadapoulos for one false statement each. If anyone is being hypocritical it's Trump critics who act like this stuff is a big deal knowing politicians have done much worse than any of these guys.

Russian collusion is a farce and an attack on democracy, everyone knows it's only being used as a justification to dig up dirt on the administration.

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

Morons like you have overdosed on FOX.....but for others

1. Ambassador Stevens had exactly the number of security forces that had been requested for the Benghazi compound earlier in the year.

2. The Ambassador chose his security profile: if he had wanted to, he could have gone to Benghazi with a platoon of marines.

3. Benghazi is not an embassy.

4. Clinton never claimed that a video was responsible.

5. The CiA, and the NSA, believed, and still believe, that the video was a motivating factor in the attack.

6. The Obama administration, and the State Department in particular, had been very vocal in raising the likelihood of an attack by an Al Qaeda affiliate.

7. The Department of State is a separate branch of the government than the CIA and has no power over it.

8. The Department of State is a separate branch of the government than the Department of Defense and has no power over it.

9. There were no troops in Italy that were equipped or capable of being inserted into Libya in that time frame.

10. The FAST squad from Spain responded remarkably quickly: possibly the fastest peacetime force projection in history.

11. Sending troops into another country is an act of war.

12. Sending men into a situation where you don’t know the forces arrayed against you, nor their goals, is stupid and something that professionals in the military strive not to do.

13. There was no stand-down order.

14. The republicans wasted millions of dollars in repeated investigations, the results of which ZERO.

Well, as far as Benghazi goes we had eyewitness aka survivors testimony, what dew ewe have?

Morons like you have overdosed on FOX.....but for others

1. Ambassador Stevens had exactly the number of security forces that had been requested for the Benghazi compound earlier in the year.

2. The Ambassador chose his security profile: if he had wanted to, he could have gone to Benghazi with a platoon of marines.

3. Benghazi is not an embassy.

4. Clinton never claimed that a video was responsible.

5. The CiA, and the NSA, believed, and still believe, that the video was a motivating factor in the attack.

6. The Obama administration, and the State Department in particular, had been very vocal in raising the likelihood of an attack by an Al Qaeda affiliate.

7. The Department of State is a separate branch of the government than the CIA and has no power over it.

8. The Department of State is a separate branch of the government than the Department of Defense and has no power over it.

9. There were no troops in Italy that were equipped or capable of being inserted into Libya in that time frame.

10. The FAST squad from Spain responded remarkably quickly: possibly the fastest peacetime force projection in history.

11. Sending troops into another country is an act of war.

12. Sending men into a situation where you don’t know the forces arrayed against you, nor their goals, is stupid and something that professionals in the military strive not to do.

13. There was no stand-down order.

14. The republicans wasted millions of dollars in repeated investigations, the results of which ZERO.
You are such a fucking liar!

I didn't talk about the birther bs. And an investigation into a situation where Americans were attacked and killed is not the same as an investigation that has no specific direction.

Here’s the truth

Watch it all if you have the balls

Moron....I very much DISLIKE Hillary. for a bunch of other reasons......BUT, such does NOT mean for morons like you to accuse her of something she had little to do........But, carry on......lol

Seriously. Democrats didn't start bitching this much about Benghazi until the 7th or 8th hearing and 11 hours of Hillary testimony.

Also, Mueller has already gotten guilty pleas, hello!!

Benghazi was and still is a scandal. It did happen...

As for Trump, a year into the investigation and nothing has been turned up. This is no investigation it's a witch hunt.

Seriously. Democrats didn't start bitching this much about Benghazi until the 7th or 8th hearing and 11 hours of Hillary testimony.

Also, Mueller has already gotten guilty pleas, hello!!
Where is the collusion, go collusion? LOL

Last edited:
The Mueller investigation is really just a thinly veiled Democrat Coup to oust Trump.
The Democrat Coup is what has to be investigated, starting with Hillary paying for the Russian fake dossier.

As for Trump, a year into the investigation and nothing has been turned up. This is no investigation it's a witch hunt.

For Normie-baby and other morons who, like poor sheep, repeat what FOX tells them to repeat, the average special counsel investigation is about TWO YEARS and SIX MONTHS......

upload_2018-3-17_7-7-16.png

Forum List

Back