🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

Ok. Have a safe trip. I better get something done, too. I'll be good. I promise to almost try not to offend anyone or stuff like that. See you later. And thanks!! I borrowed them from the last volleyball girl.

Last edited:
Made it home.again. It's always a surprise. I finally got a clear shot at baby elk with the camera. Couldn't have been more perfect unless I had of had good batteries in the camera. I didn't. the damn things are already out of their spots. They're not gonna look like babies much longer. I've decided baby elk are the most difficult critter to get a picture of except for the Sasquatch tribal members.

well, since you asked...yes,my camp robber jay birds (gray jay or whiskey jack or Canada jay) are still here. I'm surprised at that. Wrong elevation.seems the young birds are learning fast. One has yet to learn to grab its food and get back up off the ground. That is a must if you wanna survive. house cats,bobcats, hawks and falcons will get you if you hang out on the ground and ea tout in the open ,not paying attention. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this pup.

ky,these camp robbers mix food and bird spit and make balls of food to store in branches up high in the firs and cedars. fairly interesting ,huh? they have a number of calls and are great conversationalist compared to some birds. their cousin stellar jays are real good at immitating hawks and falcons. they like to come buzzing into the area screeching and scattering the other birds. I had one here I called einstein as he was simply a master at language and was very smart. they'll also mimic ospreys and eagles casting their voices like a ventriliquist.

1196071206_rch_tradtional_treats.jpg

OH! Let me deliver some Coffee, tea and treats too
Enjoy and I shall "see" you all later sometime.

spit ball food must be good. ( you do know tht you swallow spit daily don't you?) I never tried spitball food.If I could climb better I would. my humming birds nest real high too. I wish I were more advanced in levitation. I'd like to get pics of baby hummers! everytime I practice I worry about getting a sudden gust of wind and getting blown into the power lines.I suppose I should go away from the hacienda and work on that in the open.

Hiya, folks! I found, not to my surprise, someone had decided to use my original moniker (very recently ... how clever!), so just modified it a bit. This is me, though. The other is, so far, mute. Sad, that. I'd rather hoped to meet my doppleganger. :)

Hope all are well. Have to run get dinner for mother and I, so just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'll have a look around when I've put the onus of feeding our faces behind me.

Forum List

Back