Per GOP - COVID19 was made in a lab and covered up by China

You’re wrong again. Intuition is something that has served me well for 41 yrs. You just refuse to answer the question. Coward.
Nah, that's all garbage, and the 100,000 years of failure of that idea is why we had to invent logic, evidence-based determination, and science in the first place. No, you are not magical.

It's just odd that the Chinese threw road blocks up for any kind of legitimate investigation from WHO/CDC.
Seems like exactly what anyone would expect China to do. Their entire paradigm is nation ahead of individual. Nationalism and Party. Any merest embarrassment of the great Party terrifies them. So I can see that one both ways. Yes, China would happily let 10s of 1000s of people die in the shadows to maintain the "perfection" of their image, IMO.

But, now, there is a cloud over their 'innocence'.
Yes, but it is a cloud of "we don't know". Not a cloud of "Therefore, emerged from lab". It leaves an empty space for people to fill by just making shit up, agreed. But let's keep in mind that this is what they are doing... making shit up.

What we DO know, as factual information, is that novel SARS viruses have emerged in the area of Wuhan before. Wuhan is on the frontier between human settlement and wildlife. That's why the lab was built there. Humans are encroaching on the territory of wildlife there and in many other places around the world. And the experts have been warning us for decades that this encroachment is going to lead to more frequent emergence of novel viruses. Which is exactly what has happend.

So, whether or not this virus emerged from a lab, we had better be ready for the next pandemic and learn from the ways we shit the bed, this go-round.

Nah, that's all garbage, and the 100,000 years of failure of that idea is why we had to invent logic, evidence-based determination, and science in the first place. No, you are not magical.
If you don’t believe in intuition then it’s on you. What a miserable life you live. Gun to your head which way do you lean? I again BET MY LIFE it came from the lab. Interesting how they won’t let inspectors in there to find out what happened. Get your GED and see if that helps.

and not a doubt in my mind the REASON was to hurt TRUMP who was the first person in forever to try and hold China accountable.

Seems like exactly what anyone would expect China to do. Their entire paradigm is nation ahead of individual. Nationalism and Party. Any merest embarrassment of the great Party terrifies them. So I can see that one both ways. Yes, China would happily let 10s of 1000s of people die in the shadows to maintain the "perfection" of their image, IMO.

Yes, but it is a cloud of "we don't know". Not a cloud of "Therefore, emerged from lab". It leaves an empty space for people to fill by just making shit up, agreed. But let's keep in mind that this is what they are doing... making shit up.

What we DO know, as factual information, is that novel SARS viruses have emerged in the area of Wuhan before. Wuhan is on the frontier between human settlement and wildlife. That's why the lab was built there. Humans are encroaching on the territory of wildlife there and in many other places around the world. And the experts have been warning us for decades that this encroachment is going to lead to more frequent emergence of novel viruses. Which is exactly what has happend.

So, whether or not this virus emerged from a lab, we had better be ready for the next pandemic and learn from the ways we shit the bed, this go-round.
Funny how all leftists love mass murderers.

Says shitforbrains who has no problem with his Commie comrades using WMD’s on the world.
I suppose that's your very stunted and childish way of saying that China intentionally unleashed on the world a deadly virus that would also kill their own citizens and harm their own economy.

I imagine you also think you DON'T sound like a lobotomized scrotum when you make that claim.

I suppose that's your very stunted and childish way of saying that China intentionally unleashed on the world a deadly virus that would also kill their own citizens and harm their own economy.

I imagine you also think you DON'T sound like a lobotomized scrotum when you make that claim.
Hilarious! Shitforbrains thinks China, who’s murdered over 64 million of its own citizens this past century and recently ran tanks over 3,000 citizens in Tienimen Square care if they murder a few hundred thousand more!

Hilarious! Shitforbrains thinks China, who’s murdered over 64 million of its own citizens this past century and recently ran tanks over 3,000 citizens in Tienimen Square care if they murder a few hundred thousand more!
As it turns out, the same people are not in charge of China anymore. I know that night surprise a shampoo-bottle educated dumbfuck like you.

And no, they would not harm themselves to cause a global pandemic. How stupid. You are an embarrassing dipshit.

As it turns out, the same people are not in charge of China anymore. I know that night surprise a shampoo-bottle educated dumbfuck like you.

And no, they would not harm themselves to cause a global pandemic. How stupid. You are an embarrassing dipshit.
Ah! So these Commies are better humanitarians than old Commies!

Let the tens of thousands of Hong Kong citizens who’ve been disappeared by the ChiComs know.

Ah! So these Commies are better humanitarians than old Commies!
No, they just have different goals, ya moron.

They already have control of their country. They do things for a purpose.

Now, let's just let you embarrass yourself and let all the crazy out:

For what purpose(s) would China intentionally release a novel virus on the world that does equal damage to their own country and their allies?

Take a big swig of your bottle of Trump piss, and then let 'er rip!

Forum List

Back