Perfect call followed by aid block.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
White House blocked Ukraine aid just after Trump call

The White House sought to freeze aid to Ukraine just 91 minutes after President Trump spoke to President Volodymyr Zelensky by phone in July, a newly-released government email has revealed.

The email, telling the Pentagon to "hold off", was sent by a senior White House official.

In the phone call, Mr Trump asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate his political rival, Democrat Joe Biden.

Mr Trump has been impeached for abuse of power over the issue.

Democrats say the phone call shows Mr Trump used the office for personal political gain.

So Zelensky refuses to play ball and Trump blocks aid.to the Ukraine. Is there another interpretation of this ?
The people involved in this will have interesting things to say when it comes to trial.A great chance for Trump to clear his name.

So it looks like this.

Hey Ukraine guy ive got a shit load of cash here for you.

Fantastic Donny !

But first I need a favour..............

Oh ?

Yep, I need some dirt on Biden to screw up his Pres Campaign, Ya dont have to do anything, just announce he is being investigated.

Um.........

You could do a lot with this money mate , if you get it...................

So Zelensky isnt up for it. Donny puts down the phone and instructs a lackey to stop aid to Ukraine.

Then a bit later the perfect call becomes public news and the funds are released to cover up the previous extortion.

Have I missed anything ?

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

The White House sought to freeze aid to Ukraine just 91 minutes after President Trump spoke to President Volodymyr Zelensky by phone in July, a newly-released government email has revealed.

The email, telling the Pentagon to "hold off", was sent by a senior White House official.

In the phone call, Mr Trump asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate his political rival, Democrat Joe Biden.

Democrats say the phone call shows Mr Trump used the office for personal political gain.

So Zelensky refuses to play ball and Trump blocks aid.to the Ukraine. Is there another interpretation of this ?
The people involved in this will have interesting things to say when it comes to trial.A great chance for Trump to clear his name.

So it looks like this.

Fantastic Donny !

Oh ?

Yep, I need some dirt on Biden to screw up his Pres Campaign, Ya dont have to do anything, just announce he is being investigated.

Um.........

So Zelensky isnt up for it. Donny puts down the phone and instructs a lackey to stop aid to Ukraine.

Then a bit later the perfect call becomes public news and the funds are released to cover up the previous extortion.

Have I missed anything ?
Are you staying with the EU?

So it looks like this.

Fantastic Donny !

Oh ?

Um.........

Have I missed anything ?
And we’ll cutoff your welfare check too if Boris doesn’t kiss Trumps ass.

So it looks like this.

Fantastic Donny !

Oh ?

Um.........

Have I missed anything ?

Have I missed anything ?

Your morning coffee?

facts, instead of supposition, to back you up?

WRONG, Jackass. Really helps to get your facts straight or at least learn to lie a lot better. Trump asked about certain activities of Joe Biden because they appeared CRIMINAL in nature, more corruption involving a country already steeped in corruption, and certainly not anything you'd want in a president without knowing about first, except Joe isn't exactly a political rival, he may never even be the actual candidate nominated to run against him. Biden is just one of about THIRTY people who are contending for that position.

BTW Bonebrain, if a politician can't investigate someone for corruption just because they are a "political rival," that makes half the people involved in Trump's impeachment, many of which are running to replace him, all GUILTY.

Got to love how the mentally challenged always try to put their own spin on the transcript in the hopes it will somehow prove some conspiracy theory they are trying to push. They seem to be unable to comprehend that lieing does not lend credibility.

The President controls foreign policy. He can withhold aid if a foreign leader sneezes if he wants. And there isn’t a damned thing you can do to change that fact.
Of course he can. But if he does so for the benefit of his own re-election campaign, he's gonna get impeached for abuse of power. Just like Impeached Trump did.

Soros ordered his Legions of Mindless Zombies to throw themselves in front of the incoming investigations into money laundering, human trafficking at the border and voter fraud

The President controls foreign policy. He can withhold aid if a foreign leader sneezes if he wants. And there isn’t a damned thing you can do to change that fact.
Of course he can. But if he does so for the benefit of his own re-election campaign, he's gonna get impeached for abuse of power. Just like Impeached Trump did.
He isn't impeached yet.

Like Biden taking pride in his quid pro quo to keep the family bribe money flowing in?

So it looks like this.

Fantastic Donny !

Oh ?

Um.........

Have I missed anything ?
You missed that the Whitehouse told OMB to "keep.it quiet".

He isn't impeached yet.
The House says he was...

Why would any normal person take your word over that of the Constitutionally ordained body gifted with the "sole power of impeachment?"

Like Biden taking pride in his quid pro quo to keep the family bribe money flowing in?
Stop.repeating Russian propaganda.

Except Biden holding up that money had nothing to do with his son or Burisma.

He isn't impeached yet.
The House says he was...

Why would any normal person take your word over that of the Constitutionally ordained body gifted with the "sole power of impeachment?"
It won't pass in the Senate, so he therefore will not be impeached. I'm sure Nancy will try again till she is removed next November.

Stop.repeating Russian propaganda.
Shall we play the video again, comrade?

So it looks like this.

Fantastic Donny !

Oh ?

Um.........

Have I missed anything ?
Do you know why We the People of the US, hate your Muslim loving guts Tommy the twit? Because instead of putting the whole message in you like a typical dumbass liberal take it out of context. What was really said was...
But first I need a favour for US...……..
US being the United States tax payers who were giving billions of dollars to Ukraine so they could give Hunter Biden millions. Real fucking nepotism there Tommy, fucking dumbass Lover of Muslims...

Forum List

Back