Perfect call followed by aid block.

The President controls foreign policy. He can withhold aid if a foreign leader sneezes if he wants. And there isn’t a damned thing you can do to change that fact.
Of course he can. But if he does so for the benefit of his own re-election campaign, he's gonna get impeached for abuse of power. Just like Impeached Trump did.
Like Biden taking pride in his quid pro quo to keep the family bribe money flowing in?
Stop.repeating Russian propaganda.
Shall we play the video again, comrade?
Out of context crap used to push a false narrative.

You know this.

The President controls foreign policy. He can withhold aid if a foreign leader sneezes if he wants. And there isn’t a damned thing you can do to change that fact.
Of course he can. But if he does so for the benefit of his own re-election campaign, he's gonna get impeached for abuse of power. Just like Impeached Trump did.
He isn't impeached yet.
The House says he was...

Why would any normal person take your word over that of the Constitutionally ordained body gifted with the "sole power of impeachment?"
It won't pass in the Senate, so he therefore will not be impeached. I'm sure Nancy will try again till she is removed next November.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, now you're idiotically claiming Clinton was not impeached.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever?? :ack-1:

Like Biden taking pride in his quid pro quo to keep the family bribe money flowing in?

You know this.
Tell us Bidens version then.
I’ll wait.

You mean the government uses all those millions it hands out to other countries to influence them?

Well, holy fuck, I never realized that....

You know this.
I’ll wait.
You already know it. And it has nothing to do with his son.

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster

You know this.
I’ll wait.

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster
I said Joes explanation for saying what he said in the video.

I’ll save you the time. Joe won’t answer.

You know this.
I’ll wait.
It's a matter of public record. The prosecutor was removed for not investigating possible corruption. He was removed as a .after of not just national policy but international policy. Not because Joe Biden wanted him removed but because almost everyone did.

But you go ahead and believe the Russian propaganda.

In the phone call, Mr Trump asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate his political rival, Democrat Joe Biden.

WRONG, Jackass. Really helps to get your facts straight or at least learn to lie a lot better. Trump asked about certain activities of Joe Biden because they appeared CRIMINAL in nature, more corruption involving a country already steeped in corruption, and certainly not anything you'd want in a president without knowing about first, except Joe isn't exactly a political rival, he may never even be the actual candidate nominated to run against him. Biden is just one of about THIRTY people who are contending for that position.

BTW Bonebrain, if a politician can't investigate someone for corruption just because they are a "political rival," that makes half the people involved in Trump's impeachment, many of which are running to replace him, all GUILTY.

If that is the case why didn't he ask the DOJ to investigate it.

You know this.
I’ll wait.
It's a matter of public record. The prosecutor was removed for not investigating possible corruption. He was removed as a .after of not just national policy but international policy. Not because Joe Biden wanted him removed but because almost everyone did.

I don’t want your BS spin, I asked for Joe Biden’s explanation.

You know this.
I’ll wait.

I don’t want your BS spin, I asked for Joe Biden’s explanation.
Those are the facts, you want spin go back you your Russian handlers.

In the phone call, Mr Trump asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate his political rival, Democrat Joe Biden.

WRONG, Jackass. Really helps to get your facts straight or at least learn to lie a lot better. Trump asked about certain activities of Joe Biden because they appeared CRIMINAL in nature, more corruption involving a country already steeped in corruption, and certainly not anything you'd want in a president without knowing about first, except Joe isn't exactly a political rival, he may never even be the actual candidate nominated to run against him. Biden is just one of about THIRTY people who are contending for that position.

BTW Bonebrain, if a politician can't investigate someone for corruption just because they are a "political rival," that makes half the people involved in Trump's impeachment, many of which are running to replace him, all GUILTY.

That's a good question. Has anyone bothered to ask? Could it be because Trump has caught the DOJ conspiring against him a dozen different ways already and has no confidence in them? I mean,

Where is Pete Strokok?
Where is Lisa Page?
Where is that IG report?
Why was the investigation into Hillary dropped, the evidence destroyed and then swept under the rug?
And if investigating a political rival is so bad, why was no one ever concerned for the investigation and interfering into Trump by Obama while still in office?

You know this.
I’ll wait.

I said Joes explanation for saying what he said in the video.

I’ll save you the time. Joe won’t answer.
LOL

He already did. When speaking of corruption there, he said Shokin's office was desperately in need of reform.

Exposing Biden’s corruption is a benefit to the nation.

Are we supposed to let Dem’s corruption go unnoticed? Is a Democrat immune from just an investigation so long as they are running for President?

Are you saying that the Bidens are not under any investigation? Say it aint so!!

In a normal world, can you imagine if they were giving aid to some little country and Obama said HOLD ON! Something funny going on here! And rather than look at it, they impeached him?! And for being a "threat to national security?"

I mean, if Ukraine were hit by an asteroid tomorrow, would our "national security" change?

And if we were so concerned over Russia:
  1. Why did Obama pull the eastern missile defense shield that had been stopping Russia?
  2. Why did Obama give the Russians uranium?
  3. Why did Obama laugh when Romney told him Russia was our main geopolitical concern?
  4. Why did Obama mock Trump as ludicrous when he suggested our elections were vulnerable?
  5. And why did Obama promise to be even more flexible with Russia after getting reelected? Flexible in what?
Has anyone ever bothered to ask? If Trump told an enemy he would be more flexible, they would literally stop the presses and all of Washington finding out declaring Trump a likely Russian agent!

In a normal world, can you imagine if they were giving aid to some little country and Obama said HOLD ON! Something funny going on here! And rather than look at it, they impeached him?! And for being a "threat to national security?"

I mean, if Ukraine were hit by an asteroid tomorrow, would our "national security" change?

1. Why did Obama pull the eastern missile defense shield that had been stopping Russia?
  3. Why did Obama laugh when Romney told him Russia was our main geopolitical concern?
  4. Why did Obama mock Trump as ludicrous when he suggested our elections were vulnerable?
  5. And why did Obama promise to be even more flexible with Russia after getting reelected? Flexible in what?
Has anyone ever bothered to ask? If Trump told an enemy he would be more flexible, they would literally stop the presses and all of Washington finding out declaring Trump a likely Russian agent!

The left know these facts, hey just refuse to acknowledge them.

These are the same people that said nothing about the Hussein telling a Russian diplomat that he would be more “flexible” for Putin after his re-election. How was that not a Quid Pro Quo?

Exposing Biden’s corruption is a benefit to the nation.

Are we supposed to let Dem’s corruption go unnoticed? Is a Democrat immune from just an investigation so long as they are running for President?
What a pity you can't prove claimed corruption.

:itsok:

Soros ordered his Legions of Mindless Zombies to throw themselves in front of the incoming investigations into money laundering, human trafficking at the border and voter fraud

Not sure why Soros is always mentioned by the far right as some evil ogre trying to take over the world. This doesn't surprise me though since a huge number of republicans think that trump did no wrong by bribing the president of the Ukraine. Back to Soros. Here's what I get from one link below
George Soros is a favorite target of the right — here's how that happened

This has become trench warfare

and like WWI it no longer matters who started the war only who finishes it

Go Trump

Dumbfuck, there is nothing wrong with a president telling a foreign leader to wait until after he's re-elected before further discussing policies.

Forum List

Back