Perhaps a "lesson" from the FBI ???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This is STRICTLY my humble opinion.......

Yesterday, In a thread about John Kelly, I predicted that the guy cannot last as chief of staff because of his little cover up of Rob Porter........I still think that Kelly will resign, and perhaps soon after even Hope Hicks.

But placing that aside, I was wondering how the Daily Mail (the newspaper that exposed the penchant for domestic violence by Porter...against TWO former wives and a Third live-in girlfriend) managed to come across both the information and the accompanying proof.

If you're wondering about this also, the possibility is our FBI who DID conduct a background investigation on Porter and denied this abuser full clearance.

Now, if I'm correct, the FBI was doing its duty in making us all aware of this major flaw in our security system in the oval office (although the timing may be a bit suspicious)....OR.....the FBI is ALSO making us all aware that deriding and blasting an institution whose one of its main functions is to investigate people's background, may incur consequences.....

Can you think of any recent attacks on the FBI and who led those attacks???

I think the papers were looking in to it already, with all of his staff, because the Trump Admin has IGNORED security clearances altogether for their white house workers....

For example, jarod Kushner still does not have a permanent security clearance....they have not been able to get him cleared for permanent clearance, yet the president is showing Jarod Kushner, an even higher level of clearance than what he temporarily has, by allowing him to get the highest top secret information available in the President's Daily Security Briefings....

The whole white house is breaking security clearances and protocol....

The man of lawlessness, just does not care, it seems.

Yesterday, In a thread about John Kelly, I predicted that the guy cannot last as chief of staff because of his little cover up of Rob Porter........I still think that Kelly will resign, and perhaps soon after even Hope Hicks.

But placing that aside, I was wondering how the Daily Mail (the newspaper that exposed the penchant for domestic violence by Porter...against TWO former wives and a Third live-in girlfriend) managed to come across both the information and the accompanying proof.

If you're wondering about this also, the possibility is our FBI who DID conduct a background investigation on Porter and denied this abuser full clearance.

Now, if I'm correct, the FBI was doing its duty in making us all aware of this major flaw in our security system in the oval office (although the timing may be a bit suspicious)....OR.....the FBI is ALSO making us all aware that deriding and blasting an institution whose one of its main functions is to investigate people's background, may incur consequences.....

What did he cover up?
The guy likes to keep a tight ship at home.

Is it possible that the relatively benign background checks that the FBI is allegedly responsible for has nothing to do with the treason on the other side of the FBI? If Porter was forced to resign why are agents like Peter Strozk and Lisa Page who are not only in an illicit extra marital affair but were plotting to overthrow the freaking government and the Trump administration ...still on the freaking job? Is A.G Sessions in a freaking coma?

Trump see's a woman as less than, with boobs ... I seems that domestic abuse is finally taking the front seat after so many years of darkness..

What did he cover up?

Regardless of political persuasion Domestic Violence is 100% wrong on all levels, anyone who commits or condones Domestic Violence is a POS and this refers to men and also women because a lot of men are also victims of an abusive spouse and/or partner.

What did he cover up?

Regardless of political persuasion Domestic Violence is 100% wrong on all levels, anyone who commits or condones Domestic Violence is a POS and this refers to men and also women because a lot of men are also victims of an abusive spouse and/or partner.

Lucy, I agree with you to the extent that a man should never strike a woman in anger.
However, a man raising his voice or wanting an orderly domestic environment doesn't depict violence.

Trump see's a woman as less than, with boobs ... I seems that domestic abuse is finally taking the front seat after so many years of darkness..

At one point in history Domestic Abuse was not even considered a crime, same with Rape Within Marriage was not considered a crime, pretty shocking to think these things were just ignored, as I say regardless of political persuasion there are some things that are completely indefensible and anyone who thinks that beating up their spouse and/or partner those POS should be treated as Social Pariahs, I know some would say that person could have been provoked or whatever but provocation is not an excuse, an adult is supposed to be able to know right from wrong and also be able to control themselves in situations.

The president is claiming that he did not know anything about this...

But if that is the case, then who decided t let Porter get top secret information in his position? ONLY the president could approve the over ride of his temporary clearance...

so, was it Kelly that waved the security process....if so, that was illegal.

But if that is the case, then who decided t let Porter get top secret information in his position? ONLY the president could approve the over ride of his temporary clearance...

Porter had a temporary security clearance while his application was in progress.

At one point in history Domestic Abuse was not even considered a crime, same with Rape Within Marriage was not considered a crime, pretty shocking to think these things were just ignored, as I say regardless of political persuasion there are some things that are completely indefensible and anyone who thinks that beating up their spouse and/or partner those POS should be treated as Social Pariahs, I know some would say that person could have been provoked or whatever but provocation is not an excuse, an adult is supposed to be able to know right from wrong and also be able to control themselves in situations.

I grew up with domestic violence after my dad died at 7 ...sometimes the cops never came. in the 1960s

What did he cover up?

Lucy, I agree with you to the extent that a man should never strike a woman in anger.
However, a man raising his voice or wanting an orderly domestic environment doesn't depict violence.

"Lucy, I agree with you to the extent that a man should never strike a woman in anger."

That Rob Porter woman though has published photos of her with blacked eyes, so either she walked into a door or Porter punched her and/or slapped her around the head.

"However, a man raising his voice or wanting an orderly domestic environment doesn't depict violence."

Well yes I agree, shouting at someone and wanting an orderly domestic environment IMHO is not Domestic Abuse, I think the majority of couples have shouted at each other and this is both men and women and I myself prefer an orderly domestic environment....I mean I have Mr. Lucy fully trained to not leave the toilet seat up and also when I say Mr. Lucy go into the kitchen and make me a sammich he does and also when I say Mr. Lucy paint my toenails he does :smoke:

Is it possible that the relatively benign background checks that the FBI is allegedly responsible for has nothing to do with the treason on the other side of the FBI? If Porter was forced to resign why are agents like Peter Strozk and Lisa Page who are not only in an illicit extra marital affair but were plotting to overthrow the freaking government and the Trump administration ...still on the freaking job? Is A.G Sessions in a freaking coma?
FBI is called "law enforcement".
They cant overthrow themselves.
Did you know Strzok helped re-open Hillary email investigation?

I grew up with domestic violence after my dad died at 7 ...sometimes the cops never came. in the 1960s

I am sorry darling that you went through that, it must have been terrible and beyond our imagination to think how terrible.

What did he cover up?

"Lucy, I agree with you to the extent that a man should never strike a woman in anger."

That Rob Porter woman though has published photos of her with blacked eyes, so either she walked into a door or Porter punched her and/or slapped her around the head.

"However, a man raising his voice or wanting an orderly domestic environment doesn't depict violence."

Well yes I agree, shouting at someone and wanting an orderly domestic environment IMHO is not Domestic Abuse, I think the majority of couples have shouted at each other and this is both men and women and I myself prefer an orderly domestic environment....I mean I have Mr. Lucy fully trained to not leave the toilet seat up and also when I say Mr. Lucy go into the kitchen and make me a sammich he does and also when I say Mr. Lucy paint my toenails he does :smoke:

In our house the toilet seat stays in the position the last person left it.
If I want a sammich I go to the kitchen and make one after I ask Mrs. Defiant if she would like one too.
She does the same. Mrs. Defiant does iron all the shirts.

Alas.....the objective of my O/P was completely lost on this thread......

Bottom line: mess with the FBI and there could be some repercussions since their job is to investigate........how do you think that folks put up with Hoover's proclivities when he was in charge of the bureau?

Porter had a temporary security clearance while his application was in progress.
from what is being reported on the news, his temp security clearance did not cover the security clearance level for the job....he handled all paper documents that had to get to the president...

from what is being reported on the news,

:th_believecrap:

FNN-Fake-News-Network-900.jpg

Forum List

Back