"Perhaps Only Property Owners Should Be Allowed To Vote," Said Steve Bannon

I wish that was the way it is. But it isnt.
I wouldn't want to strip voting rights from people. I just wish they never had the chance.
I used to be one of those people that said we only became a republic in the 20s, but fuck that. A lot of people are retarded. ALOT

• Banned
I wouldn't want to strip voting rights from people. I just wish they never had the chance.
I used to be one of those people that said we only became a republic in the 20s, but fuck that. A lot of people are retarded. ALOT

Are you posting from the 1800's?

No, im posting from a guy that has learned a lot of people are fucking retarded and vote that way. Look at the Presidents we have had the past 3 or 4 decades. Its disgusting.
If only decent minded people that had a vested interest in the running of this country voted, we might not be enveloped by a corrupt duopoly.

The ones with the 1800s ideology are pink punks like you, comrade.

bernrecycles.jpg

There is something to be said for it. Really, if you ask me, if you don't pay taxes then you should have no right to vote. Course that doesn't bode well for Democrats.

No skin in the game then say so. Pretty simple, that's how shit works.

Last time I checked, every citizen has the right to own property.

Fearmongering shot down.

How pathetic is the New York Times if this is seriously all they have now?

I have NEVER heard a liberal say... Vote for ne and I will get you a job.

I have heard MANY liberals say.... Vote for me and I will get/increase your benefits.

Uh, saying that only property owners should be allowed to vote is a form of voter suppression, dipshit conservative imbeciles.

Some of you turds are the most anti-American pieces of shit I've ever encountered.

Uh, saying that only property owners should be allowed to vote is a form of voter suppression, dipshit conservative imbeciles.

Some of you turds are the most anti-American pieces of shit I've ever encountered.
My post clearly contradicts that.

There is no logical argument to support that people that only take from the system Should have a say in polices. Just emotional drivel.

There is no logical argument to support that people that only take from the system Should have a say in polices. Just emotional drivel.

What in Yahweh's name are you babbling about? Only around 36% of people under the age of 35 are even home owners. Black Americans are 56.9% less likely to own a home. Hispanics are 50.9% less likely to own a home.

If you make it so only property owners can vote -- you are engaging in massive country wide voter suppression. You're ensuring that the overwhelming majority of voters are older white people. Idiot.

No wonder the white nationalist Steve Bannon supports this crap.

What in Yahweh's name are you babbling about? Only around 36% of people under the age of 35 are even home owners. Black Americans are 56.9% less likely to own a home. Hispanics are 50.9% less likely to own a home.

If you make it so only property owners can vote -- you are engaging in massive country wide voter suppression. You're ensuring that the overwhelming majority of voters are older white people. Idiot.

No wonder the white nationalist Steve Bannon supports this crap.
I told your illiterate ass I didn't want to strip away voting rights. I said I wish they never happened in the first place.
Btw, if they didn't have the right to vote, how is it suppression? Idiot

Forum List

Back