Perhaps we should all be more alarmed about our continued loss of privacy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In the 16 years since the 9/11 attacks, we have grown accustomed to taking off our belts and shoes, among other indignities, as we follow the dictates of surly Transportation Security Administration guards for the privilege of stepping aboard cramped airplanes.

As UC Davis professor and inveterate reader Julie Sze learned, TSA agents are asking at least some air travelers to place their reading material in bins before boarding. We guess The Sacramento Bee, National Geographic and “Goodnight Moon” would pass inspection. We’re not sure about “The Satanic Verses,” anything written in Arabic, or something truly radical such as The Bible or the Koran.

Read more here: Perhaps we should all be more alarmed about our continued loss of privacy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sheep only need camera in thier homes to complete their feel safe task, oh but wait there are cameras for people to watch them. They're in your TV, your cell phones, xbox, I guess you already are opened to the world to watch your every move, but don't worry you have nothing to hide. Not even from your kids in their rooms who undress in front of their computers or that smart tv. Oh silly me it's all just a conspiracy theory.

They make TV's that can record your living room conversations. They mine every phone call, every text and every transaction you make. But they promise us they don't look.
There is no privacy. That ended with the advent of the computer, and the unveiling of the NWO.
It is the economic environment described in Bible prophecy. They can't prevent you from buying and selling unless they know what you are buying and selling. Slick move getting all of our medical histories and pharmaceutical histories out there as well.

• Banned
They make TV's that can record your living room conversations. They mine every phone call, every text and every transaction you make. But they promise us they don't look.
There is no privacy. That ended with the advent of the computer, and the unveiling of the NWO.
It is the economic environment described in Bible prophecy. They can't prevent you from buying and selling unless they know what you are buying and selling. Slick move getting all of our medical histories and pharmaceutical histories out there as well.

And just think those little credit cards mines all that data for them.

I thought that the Clinton administration's illegal inspection of FBI files for political purposes was bad enough, but the "unmasking" of Trump associates through unrelated domestic spying by various intelligence agencies has given me a whole new appreciation of how far the Deep State can delve into our personal affairs.

• Banned
I thought that the Clinton administration's illegal inspection of FBI files for political purposes was bad enough, but the "unmasking" of Trump associates through unrelated domestic spying by various intelligence agencies has given me a whole new appreciation of how far the Deep State can delve into our personal affairs.

Hate to break it to you this was all being done under BUSh and OBAMA. try again on the Trump blame.

• Banned

upload_2017-6-18_11-42-15.png

Has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama administrations. It is a done deal.

Please reread my post. I was referring to the unmasking of Flynt et al by Obama holdovers. Nothing to do with Trump.

TSA agents are asking at least some air travelers to place their reading material in bins before boarding.
I don't get it. All your stuff has to be put in this bins, why would reading material be anything different? Have there been people walking through scanners holding books and Kindles or something?

Forum List

Back