🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERJURY is Obvious & Proven...but Will They File Charges?!

Probably not, but even if they do, our lawless, Constitution ass wiping president who loves to flaunt his disdain for America will make sure she receives a full pardon before he finishes defiling the White House.

perjury is obvious and proven???? hahahahahaha! :rofl::rofl:

no, you are wishing it were true but it is not true.

Perjury

Whoever— (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

This is a waste of time and tax dollars as usual from the republican Congress critters....why oh why they would even think we ae not 'on to' their shenanigans is beyond me? We know what they are trying to do...affect an election, on my tax dollar...

No prosecuter in the world would charge Clinton for any of those ridiculous claims....

Perjury HAS TO BE WILLFUL and knowing.... none of those 3 things said under oath can be proven to be KNOWINGLY not true to her when she testified to them.... just none of them....

Like how could she possibly know that there were 3 emails that were only PARTIALLY marked at the lowest level of classified, in her emails if they were improperly Marked?

And on her server and devices, how do you know when she said she only used 1 phone and only had one server running that she was not telling the truth? Comey said she had more than one server over the years because it was upgraded over time and same with her phone, it was upgraded over the four years, but she did use only 1 server in her house, not 1 server at her house and 1 server in huma's basement, and she carried only 1 phone, not 2 separate phone devices....?

Like I said, this is utter partisan bull crud and harassment, that will go nowhere....it's meant to keep her in the news in a negative manner to affect her campaign and run for President....it is the Republican strategy, Kevin McCarthy, leader of the House, told us so!!!!

C-span_screencap_benghazi-800x430.jpg

Its doubtful that Gowdy could survive another hearing with President Clinton.

Perjury

Whoever— (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

This is a waste of time and tax dollars as usual from the republican Congress critters....why oh why they would even think we ae not 'on to' their shenanigans is beyond me? We know what they are trying to do...affect an election, on my tax dollar...

No prosecuter in the world would charge Clinton for any of those ridiculous claims....

Perjury HAS TO BE WILLFUL and knowing.... none of those 3 things said under oath can be proven to be KNOWINGLY not true to her when she testified to them.... just none of them....

Like how could she possibly know that there were 3 emails that were only PARTIALLY marked at the lowest level of classified, in her emails if they were improperly Marked?

And on her server and devices, how do you know when she said she only used 1 phone and only had one server running that she was not telling the truth? Comey said she had more than one server over the years because it was upgraded over time and same with her phone, it was upgraded over the four years, but she did use only 1 server in her house, not 1 server at her house and 1 server in huma's basement, and she carried only 1 phone, not 2 separate phone devices....?

Like I said, this is utter partisan bull crud and harassment, that will go nowhere....it's meant to keep her in the news in a negative manner to affect her campaign and run for President....it is the Republican strategy, Kevin McCarthy, leader of the House, told us so!!!!
In other words, Comey called her a mental defective who has no idea what she's doing...

Obiwan, that is what the Libs are saying, that she can'r br held accountable if she was so mentally defective that she actually BELIEVED her lies.

Comey's testimony exposed her MANY lies under oath. They aren't even debatable. For example, she said there was only 1 server - there were several. She said there was only 1 device - there were several. Again, those are facts that can't be denied -- there is video and transcripts. SHE LIED UNDER OATH.

...unless her defense is mental illness due to being dain bramaged.

Perjury

I can agree with that, the insanity plea should work very well for Hillary.

What is really obvious is that the left wing just doesn't care about truth.

What is truly obvious, is that YOU don't care about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You criticize every single thing this woman has ever said and dissect it with a magnifying glass, looking for a predetermined result that you all have manufactured in your own heads...

while falsely claiming the higher ground....

While not a single thread is started by you all on the evident and so obvious lies that donald Trump spews every single day of the week...a NEW ONE every DAY....

she did not commit perjury before congress, unlike you, she KNOWS the consequences of lying before congress under oath and before the FBI and she had learned from her husband's mistakes the consequences of doing such... please use the brain God gave you and stop with all of these distortions of facts you've created to fit your own partisan views....

AND WHAT IS THE PURPOSE
of the questioning of Congress to her on all of this? Why was it important for congress to ask her about how many servers she was using?

Why was it important to ask her how many phone devices did she use under oath?

What truth is it that you are looking for...? And what does it have to do with Benghazi?

Last edited:

Perjury

In other words, if you're willing to lie by claiming you BELIEVED it to be true you're not guilty of lying?

What is truly obvious, is that YOU don't care about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You criticize every single thing this woman has ever said and dissect it with a magnifying glass, looking for a predetermined result that you all have manufactured in your own heads...

while falsely claiming the higher ground....

While not a single thread is started by you all on the evident and so obvious lies that donald Trump spews every single day of the week...a NEW ONE every DAY....

she did not commit perjury before congress, unlike you, she KNOWS the consequences of lying before congress under oath and before the FBI and she had learned from her husband's mistakes the consequences of doing such... please use the brain God gave you and stop with all of these distortions of facts you've created to fit your own partisan views....

AND WHAT IS THE PURPOSE
of the questioning of Congress to her on all of this? Why was it important for congress to ask her about how many servers she used?

Why was it important to ask her how many phone devices did she use under oath?

What truth is it that you are looking for...? And what does it have to do with Benghazi?
did a youtube video just make you spontaneously post this?

Perjury

In other words, if you're willing to lie by claiming you BELIEVED it to be true you're not guilty of lying?
Nope, not at all....the govt has the responsibility to PROVE what the person said was intentionally a lie, and there is no way in heaven's name, they can do that, and they know it!!!

This is simply partisan shenanigans, Congress critters know it, you know it, and I know it...

No citizen on Earth should have to go through this kind of government HARASSMENT!

And I should not have to pay for it out of my taxes paid, the RNC should pay for this kind of advertising out of their own funds.

Perjury

Nope, not at all....the govt has the responsibility to PROVE what the person said was intentionally a lie, and there is no way in heaven's name, they can do that, and they know it!!!

This is simply partisan shenanigans, Congress critters know it, you know it, and I know it...

No citizen on Earth should have to go through this kind of government HARASSMENT!

And I should not have to pay for it out of my taxes paid, the RNC should pay for this kind of advertising out of their own funds.

Then what I said is true. Someone can lie and CLAIM they believed what they said was true in order to keep from being proven a liar.

Forum List

Back