🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERJURY is Obvious & Proven...but Will They File Charges?!

Right wingers (among many other handicaps) have a problem with the letter "C"......When an email is marked Classified" and when marked "Confidential"....

perjury is obvious and proven???? hahahahahaha! :rofl::rofl:

no, you are wishing it were true but it is not true.

Perjury

Whoever— (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

This is a waste of time and tax dollars as usual from the republican Congress critters....why oh why they would even think we ae not 'on to' their shenanigans is beyond me? We know what they are trying to do...affect an election, on my tax dollar...

No prosecuter in the world would charge Clinton for any of those ridiculous claims....

Perjury HAS TO BE WILLFUL and knowing.... none of those 3 things said under oath can be proven to be KNOWINGLY not true to her when she testified to them.... just none of them....

Like how could she possibly know that there were 3 emails that were only PARTIALLY marked at the lowest level of classified, in her emails if they were improperly Marked?

And on her server and devices, how do you know when she said she only used 1 phone and only had one server running that she was not telling the truth? Comey said she had more than one server over the years because it was upgraded over time and same with her phone, it was upgraded over the four years, but she did use only 1 server in her house, not 1 server at her house and 1 server in huma's basement, and she carried only 1 phone, not 2 separate phone devices....?

Like I said, this is utter partisan bull crud and harassment, that will go nowhere....it's meant to keep her in the news in a negative manner to affect her campaign and run for President....it is the Republican strategy, Kevin McCarthy, leader of the House, told us so!!!!
In other words, Comey called her a mental defective who has no idea what she's doing...

If that is what he had wanted to call her, that is what he would have called her.

Perjury

Whoever— (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

This is a waste of time and tax dollars as usual from the republican Congress critters....why oh why they would even think we ae not 'on to' their shenanigans is beyond me? We know what they are trying to do...affect an election, on my tax dollar...

No prosecuter in the world would charge Clinton for any of those ridiculous claims....

Perjury HAS TO BE WILLFUL and knowing.... none of those 3 things said under oath can be proven to be KNOWINGLY not true to her when she testified to them.... just none of them....

Like how could she possibly know that there were 3 emails that were only PARTIALLY marked at the lowest level of classified, in her emails if they were improperly Marked?

And on her server and devices, how do you know when she said she only used 1 phone and only had one server running that she was not telling the truth? Comey said she had more than one server over the years because it was upgraded over time and same with her phone, it was upgraded over the four years, but she did use only 1 server in her house, not 1 server at her house and 1 server in huma's basement, and she carried only 1 phone, not 2 separate phone devices....?

Like I said, this is utter partisan bull crud and harassment, that will go nowhere....it's meant to keep her in the news in a negative manner to affect her campaign and run for President....it is the Republican strategy, Kevin McCarthy, leader of the House, told us so!!!!
In other words, if you're willing to lie by claiming you BELIEVED it to be true you're not guilty of lying?
Nope, not at all....the govt has the responsibility to PROVE what the person said was intentionally a lie, and there is no way in heaven's name, they can do that, and they know it!!!

This is simply partisan shenanigans, Congress critters know it, you know it, and I know it...

No citizen on Earth should have to go through this kind of government HARASSMENT!

And I should not have to pay for it out of my taxes paid, the RNC should pay for this kind of advertising out of their own funds.

Then what I said is true. Someone can lie and CLAIM they believed what they said was true in order to keep from being proven a liar.
No, it isn't just "claiming" by voicing it to be true.... Bill clinton said he believed his answers to be true, but they had evidence to show it was not true and Bill knew it was not true and tried to intentionally deceive.

BTW,

What difference does it make if she used 1 server or 10 servers? or if she used 1 blackberry or 10 blackberries?

Right wingers (among many other handicaps) have a problem with the letter "C"......When an email is marked Classified" and when marked "Confidential"....

Cute, nat.

But that was only 2 emails, out of over 100 Comey was talking about having Classified and Secret information in them.

Oh, that's right

We had a Secretary of State that didn't recognize Classified and Secret information when it was right in front of her face.

And libs can't figure out an American citizen without a need to know can NOT have their own multiple unauthorized, illegal, unencrypted servers with Secret, Top Secret, and TS Compartmentalized information on them, can not send/receive classified, and can NOT break the law- FOIA & the Federal Records Act - by refusing to hand over State Department-related documents AS REQUIRED BY THE LAW.

Libs don't seem to understand that lying under oath is a crime, based on how many and how often they do it...

Libs also need to understand getting a 'PANTS ON FIRE' award or '4 PINOCCHIOS' for continuously lying ... about lying ... is NOT as prestegious as winning a Nobel Peace Prize...but IS almost as prestegious as winning a Nobel Peace Prize for 'POTENTIAL'!
:p

Perjury

In other words, if you're willing to lie by claiming you BELIEVED it to be true you're not guilty of lying?
Nope, not at all....the govt has the responsibility to PROVE what the person said was intentionally a lie, and there is no way in heaven's name, they can do that, and they know it!!!

This is simply partisan shenanigans, Congress critters know it, you know it, and I know it...

No citizen on Earth should have to go through this kind of government HARASSMENT!

And I should not have to pay for it out of my taxes paid, the RNC should pay for this kind of advertising out of their own funds.

Then what I said is true. Someone can lie and CLAIM they believed what they said was true in order to keep from being proven a liar.
No, it isn't just "claiming" by voicing it to be true.... Bill clinton said he believed his answers to be true, but they had evidence to show it was not true and Bill knew it was not true and tried to intentionally deceive.

BTW,

What difference does it make if she used 1 server or 10 servers? or if she used 1 blackberry or 10 blackberries?
What does it matter?

1. She testified under oath that she only had 1 server and 1 device. Those were lies...which means she committed perjury...which is a CRIME....unless, according to Barry, 'she's sorry'.

2. Every one of those servers were illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted, and placed our national security at risk.

Perjury

BTW,

Depends on what those servers were used to send.

My dear right wingers, this whole exercise is both futile and shows your desperation before those 80 days to Doom's Day for the Trumpster......

Most of us on the left are NOT voting for Clinton because of any deep love of her....but we are voting AGAINST the orange clown because we love our country and would rather side with a "liar" and reject a "lunatic" like Trump.

My dear right wingers, this whole exercise is both futile and shows your desperation before those 80 days to Doom's Day for the Trumpster......

Most of us on the left are NOT voting for Clinton because of any deep love of her....but we are voting AGAINST the orange clown because we love our country and would rather side with a "liar" and reject a "lunatic" like Trump.

What are you smoking lib, you people were never going to vote for a Republican no matter who the candidate was. Don't be a coward just admit it, grow a pair.

What are you smoking lib, you people were never going to vote for a Republican no matter who the candidate was. Don't be a coward just admit it, grow a pair.

Well the above is why I label you a MORON....I don't give a crap whether you believe it or not.....
But I. for one, would have easily voted for Kasich over Clinton...but you idiots within the GOP, sided with the circus clown instead......and I am not that much of an imbecile as YOU obviously are.

Well the above is why I label you a MORON....I don't give a crap whether you believe it or not.....
But I. for one, would have easily voted for Kasich over Clinton...but you idiots within the GOP, sided with the circus clown instead......and I am not that much of an imbecile as YOU obviously are.

Your just mad that I called you out, there's no way in hell you were going to vote for Kasich or any other Republican. As for you being an imbecile well we have your posts to judge. I don't know why so many liberals are afraid to state with pride what they truly believe, unless its that they fear rejection and losing elections. Hence they lie.

Your just mad that I called you out,

Like I stated before I DO NOT give a crap about your dumb opinion....and, as a favor to the rest of your ignorant ilk, learn how to spell....The term above should be YOU ARE...and not "your"....

YOU ARE welcome.

Cute, nat.

But that was only 2 emails, out of over 100 Comey was talking about having Classified and Secret information in them.

Oh, that's right

We had a Secretary of State that didn't recognize Classified and Secret information when it was right in front of her face.
They didn't recognize it because a few of the email chains were discussing programs that had been mentioned in the media by congress Critters already, so not really top secret, and the other of the 7 email chains they, her top aides, were discussing information Syd Blumenthal had sent Hillary and then her team. They did NOT get this information the intelligence community later deemed classified,from the government's top secret govt system, they did not remove top secret documents and transfer them to Hillary, they did not photo copy anything from the govt top secret system..... they got the info they were discussing from a civilian who got the information from the PUBLIC arena sources he had... if Syd Blumenthal could acquire this information from his outside the govt sources, then it was NOT top secret info is what they presumed.

This is why for many many many months, Kerry's State Dept and the Intelligence Community, ARGUED over these emails even being top secret at all, the State Dept wanted to release them....it was nearly a year before the Intelligence Community finally won the battle and the information was deemed top secret by the Intelligence community, they won.

A mountain out of a mole hill has been made over this...for purely partisan politics...

What does it matter?

1. She testified under oath that she only had 1 server and 1 device. Those were lies...which means she committed perjury...which is a CRIME....unless, according to Barry, 'she's sorry'.

2. Every one of those servers were illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted, and placed our national security at risk.

When do you suspect they will arrest her? Before she is elected as president or after she is elected as president?

Brocefus will file charges when...

Hell.jpg

What is really obvious is that the left wing just doesn't care about truth.
What is truly obvious, is that YOU don't care about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You criticize every single thing this woman has ever said and dissect it with a magnifying glass, looking for a predetermined result that you all have manufactured in your own heads...

while falsely claiming the higher ground....

While not a single thread is started by you all on the evident and so obvious lies that donald Trump spews every single day of the week...a NEW ONE every DAY....

she did not commit perjury before congress, unlike you, she KNOWS the consequences of lying before congress under oath and before the FBI and she had learned from her husband's mistakes the consequences of doing such... please use the brain God gave you and stop with all of these distortions of facts you've created to fit your own partisan views....

AND WHAT IS THE PURPOSE
of the questioning of Congress to her on all of this? Why was it important for congress to ask her about how many servers she was using?

Why was it important to ask her how many phone devices did she use under oath?

What truth is it that you are looking for...? And what does it have to do with Benghazi?

It wasn't me or the VRWC that made her tell such a lie as she did about Bosnia. It wasn't the VRWC that hide the Rose Law Firm billing records. It wasn't the VRWC that was in charge of Benghazi it was Hillary. It wasn't the VRWC that lied about supporting NAFTA, Hillary did. It wasn't the VRWC that lied about gay marriage, Hillary did. It wasn't Comey who lied about the emails it was Hillary.
Somehow I think you people think Comey exonerated her, that takes a special kinda delusion.

See the pattern?

There is a reason she is vilified, she deserves what she got and gets. Actually no, she deserves jail time.

Forum List

Back