🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PERJURY is Obvious & Proven...but Will They File Charges?!

perjury is obvious and proven???? hahahahahaha! :rofl::rofl:

no, you are wishing it were true but it is not true.

Perjury

Whoever— (1) having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

This is a waste of time and tax dollars as usual from the republican Congress critters....why oh why they would even think we ae not 'on to' their shenanigans is beyond me? We know what they are trying to do...affect an election, on my tax dollar...

No prosecuter in the world would charge Clinton for any of those ridiculous claims....

Perjury HAS TO BE WILLFUL and knowing.... none of those 3 things said under oath can be proven to be KNOWINGLY not true to her when she testified to them.... just none of them....

Like how could she possibly know that there were 3 emails that were only PARTIALLY marked at the lowest level of classified, in her emails if they were improperly Marked?

And on her server and devices, how do you know when she said she only used 1 phone and only had one server running that she was not telling the truth? Comey said she had more than one server over the years because it was upgraded over time and same with her phone, it was upgraded over the four years, but she did use only 1 server in her house, not 1 server at her house and 1 server in huma's basement, and she carried only 1 phone, not 2 separate phone devices....?

Like I said, this is utter partisan bull crud and harassment, that will go nowhere....it's meant to keep her in the news in a negative manner to affect her campaign and run for President....it is the Republican strategy, Kevin McCarthy, leader of the House, told us so!!!!
In other words, if you're willing to lie by claiming you BELIEVED it to be true you're not guilty of lying?
Nope, not at all....the govt has the responsibility to PROVE what the person said was intentionally a lie, and there is no way in heaven's name, they can do that, and they know it!!!

This is simply partisan shenanigans, Congress critters know it, you know it, and I know it...

No citizen on Earth should have to go through this kind of government HARASSMENT!

And I should not have to pay for it out of my taxes paid, the RNC should pay for this kind of advertising out of their own funds.

If she would just go away it might stop. Or she could try to stop lying, that would help. Maybe if her brain didn't short circuit.

Forum List

Back