Permanent injunction against 10 round magazine ban? In California? Excellent....

No, they intended the Second to authorize the destruction of the tyranny which would destroy the Constitution and Republic. They quite clearly said so.

At least make a token effort to keep up.
That’s strange
It says something about well regulated militias
It is the Constitution that destroys tyranny
Did the Founding Fathers just write documents to free themselves from the British?

No.

They shot them. With guns.
They wrote a Constitution to make armed insurrection unnecessary

They made the first amendment more powerful than the second
Lol
The first amendment is powerless without the Second Amendment you fucking retard

Show me a case where the first amendment ever needed the second amendment for enforcement

The first amendment makes the second amendment unnecessary in defending our freedom
sol368-washington-didnt-use-his-right-to-free-speech-to-defeat-the-british.-t-shirt.-2_squarethumb.488.jpg

I live in a very "safe" area in an affluent suburb. However, we do have home invasions, car jackings, robberies, and the occasional drug related crime. When these crimes occur there are often multiple attackers as criminals are cowards and don't like resistance nor bad odds. You try to put rounds on target, effectively and make every one count in a life threatening situation with multiple attackers whom are also armed. See what happens. You will be glad you had a standard capacity magazine of 15 rounds or more in those situations. Why limit only the law abiding?

I do firearm training and range officer duty. You are spot on.

Most people can't hit much with a pistol or a rifle. Under stress it is even worse.

I am fairy proficient with a firearm but if I ever got into a situation where I needed it for self defense then I would want the most rounds that I could possibly have.

Quick double taps to the bad guy's head is Hollywood, not real life. Very well trained military and law enforcement may be able to do but most civilians are not trained well enough.

Under the stress of conflict many gun owners would have to empty a high capacity magazine just to get a couple of rounds on target.

Since I fully believe in allowing people - such as yourself - who have no idea what they're talking about embarrass themselves as much as possible, I 'll give you the opportunity to prove for your claim that 30-rd magazines "put more of a stress on the AR than it's designed to take when you have to handle it a little rough".
But, we know you won't, because you know you can't.
Let the avoidance begin... er... continue.
I don't have to prove a thing.
Thank you for confirming what we already knew - you're talking out your ass.

I love the term "military grade". The military often if not always buys from the low bidder. My Colt M4 Carbine/LE6920 (civilian version) is higher quality than what the military buys. It is "civilian grade". While the AR-15 is not used by the military, if used in an armed conflict then it officially becomes a "weapon of war", which is the other term the Left loves to harp on. Lol!

You only have one 6920?????

x9dUvCu.jpg

Lol
The first amendment is powerless without the Second Amendment you fucking retard

Show me a case where the first amendment ever needed the second amendment for enforcement

The first amendment makes the second amendment unnecessary in defending our freedom
Lol
Just the existence of the Second Amendment is needed... obviously
When has our country ever needed a second amendment to defend our freedom?
Every day, moron. Just look at Venezuela. Do you imagine Maduro would still be in power if the civilians were armed?

<sob>. But....but....what about Venezuela?

This ain’t Venezuela Finger Boy
Your leftist masters want it to be.

Quick double taps to the bad guy's head is Hollywood, not real life. Very well trained military and law enforcement may be able to do but most civilians are not trained well enough.

Under the stress of conflict many gun owners would have to empty a high capacity magazine just to get a couple of rounds on target.
Leftists support criminals and want them to have a safe working environment.

Lol

Lol
Every day, moron. Just look at Venezuela. Do you imagine Maduro would still be in power if the civilians were armed?

It will be if douchebags like you ever get their way. One of the first things Chavez did is implement strict gun control.

Lol

It will be if douchebags like you ever get their way. One of the first things Chavez did is implement strict gun control.
Raise your hand if you think gun control is a good thing.

hitler salute.jpg

Lol

Hey Finger Boy
We are not Venezuela....not Somalia either

Lol

View attachment 253296

All of Europe has gun control

The US owns 40 percent of the weapons in the free world
That is why we have 33,000 gun deaths a year

Didn't watch the video did you ?
I’m with you brother

Why should someone have to stop killing just to reload?

Actually, if you analyze it, the problem is that people are killing. Why don't we regulate that? Oh yeah...
I am perfectly willing to regulate which people gain access to guns

That's not the issue. The issue is that murder is illegal and yet you repeatedly advocate shooting children. If we start regulating who an gain access to guns, we need to start with you.

You have yet to provide any reason for a 50 round magazine other than slaughtering school children

You need 50 rounds to hunt squirrels?
Shouldn't have to have a reason for a law abiding citizen to exercise a Constitutional right.

View attachment 253296

All of Europe has gun control

The US owns 40 percent of the weapons in the free world
That is why we have 33,000 gun deaths a year
Remember, kids...people killed with guns are WAY MORE DEADER than people killed with other weapons...many of whom recover and go on to lead active, productive lives.

Lol

Hey Finger Boy
We are not Venezuela....not Somalia either
That's because we have things like the Second Amendment, douchebag. If we followed your advice, we would quickly turn into Venezuela.

Since I fully believe in allowing people - such as yourself - who have no idea what they're talking about embarrass themselves as much as possible, I 'll give you the opportunity to prove for your claim that 30-rd magazines "put more of a stress on the AR than it's designed to take when you have to handle it a little rough".
But, we know you won't, because you know you can't.
Let the avoidance begin... er... continue.
I don't have to prove a thing.
Thank you for confirming what we already knew - you're talking out your ass.

Well, I have a nice award for you to take to an engraver. Hope you enjoy it.
upload_2019-3-31_21-9-1.jpeg

Forum List

Back