PERP of Russian hacking really doesnt want to testify

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Perhaps the reason they are the only ones allowed to see DNC server is there is narrative control and there never was any Russian hacking. Any exam now I think would have to be suspect either way, nobody would trust it. Really is shameful the govt intel agencies can be sent on a wild goose chase without bothering to see if its necessary.
New questions over claim Russia hacked the election | Daily Mail Online
  • DailyMail.com reveals it has had to abandon key claims in another report on hacking by same Russians it blamed for DNC attack
  • It used unproven claims by a pro-Putin blogger to wrongly conclude Russian hackers had helped to virtually wipe out Ukrainian artillery
  • CrowdStrike is also refusing to testify in public to the House Intelligence Committee on what it knows and declined to speak to DailyMail.com

Read more: New questions over claim Russia hacked the election | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just hope the GOP weenies don't let them off the hook (again).

Everything the Democrats have said and continue to say is like a giant house of cards, and the cards are made of shit....and it's all coming apart.

This is your Russian Hacker

upload_2017-4-5_11-52-17.jpeg

L. Jean Camp - Wikipedia
Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University
Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

I see Rice and Farkas pulling a 'Lois Lerner' on this one... then free to go, capitalizing on book deals or in the private sector...

Does Sessions have the stones to overturn the precedence and trajectory of the last decade?

Isnt the first thing you do in an investigation is examine the evidence?
And these people are in charge of protecting us????
This is just another Bush flew in an SR 71 to meet with the mullahs to convince em not to release the hostages ......

Forum List

Back