Perry for Energy... oh the irony

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
While running for president Perry vows to eliminate 3 departments of government, Education, Commerce, and ... uh uh ... oops he couldn't remember the other one... Well it was Energy. And now Trump has appointed him to head it. Feel free to laugh and critique or try and justify if you can.

I'll be laughing if he starts shutting down the entire department the day after Trump is sworn in.

Could be a stupid pick, might not be. Might make it easier to cut back on things.

Its ironic but also justice. He thinks so little of it he forgot the name and we can get rid of it.

Its ironic but also justice. He thinks so little of it he forgot the name and we can get rid of it.
So you want to get rid of the department that oversees the national laboratories that create the technologies that border on science fiction? Truly visionary.

Perry can take Trump to his ranch and show him niggerhead rock ....

So you want to get rid of the department that oversees the national laboratories that create the technologies that border on science fiction? Truly visionary.

Yeah I know ever govt Dept and employee is essential.....in fact everyone should.work.for.the govt.

Genius move by Trump, like DeVos in education...Perry hates the Energy Dept, who else better to run it and corral it?

Think left loons, think

Perry can take Trump to his ranch and show him niggerhead rock ....

Racist! How dare you say ******.

hv_perry_slider.jpg

In case you’ve hiding under a rock — a really, really offensive rock — you probably know that Gov. Rick Perry landed in some hot water over the weekend when the Washington Post published a front-page story about the de facto welcome sign on the the Perry family hunting ranch in West Texas. For years, a flat rock welcomed visitors to the property. In block letters, the rock read simply: “Niggerhead.”

Via: Not Just Perry's Niggerhead: More GOP Racist Ranches Discovered
Follow us: @HyperVocal on Twitter | HyperVocal on Facebook
Read more at Not Just Perry's Niggerhead: More GOP Racist Ranches Discovered

Last edited:
While running for president Perry vows to eliminate 3 departments of government, Education, Commerce, and ... uh uh ... oops he couldn't remember the other one... Well it was Energy. And now Trump has appointed him to head it. Feel free to laugh and critique or try and justify if you can.

You dumbass, are you really this fucking stupid?

Of course you are.

Trump is deliberately putting people at the heads of departments that he wants to eradicate so that in the event he is unable to eliminate them, at least he has people heading them up who will work to limit their scope.

Gads entitlement retards are stupid.

Genius move by Trump, like DeVos in education...Perry hates the Energy Dept, who else better to run it and corral it?

Think left loons, think
I knew they were stupid and mentally ill, but they are exceeding my expectations since the election.

Ironic yes but it might also be a smart move as well a person who thought so little of the departement they wanted to get rid of it could be the right person to fix it's problems and get it running good. As with all things time will tell.

Could be a stupid pick, might not be. Might make it easier to cut back on things.

That's what I was thinking.

Who better to pare it down to bare necessities than someone that wanted to get rid if it?

Yeah I know ever govt Dept and employee is essential.....in fact everyone should.work.for.the govt.
Ok, so who runs the national laboratories when the dept of energy is gone?

I suspect a lot of globull warming "scientists" will be looking for employment

Interiore or defense or his, i dont really give a fuck, start pairing this govt back.

Forum List

Back