Perry (R) bailing on S.C. forum/debate

You don't think the people of Texas want their governor here doing his job instead of being in SC at a debate pursuing his campaign? And you wouldn't be criticizing him if he did the debate instead? I think we all know the answer to that one.

I suspect the people who like him and his policies in Texas would like him to be POTUS; Texans who don't like him would rather he stay in SC and never return to Texas.

Is this any surprise really? The fires have been raging for some time now BUT he decides now that he's needed back in the Republic of Texas :rolleyes: He skipped the first debate and now he bails on this one. :clap2: Whats up bruh? I think he KNEW he was going to be asked some tough questions. The Forum was set-up for participants to be individually questioned by three people and he could'nt take the heat apparently ;)

Gov. Rick Perry to Skip Labor Day Forum, Return to Texas to Address Wildfires - Summerville, SC Patch
Perry was scheduled to attend Senator Jim DeMint's forum of Republican presidential contenders in Columbia at 3 p.m.

Yeah, the fact that he has a state to run, that is currently having serious issues with Wild Fires has nothing to do with it.

I am sure if he did the Debate you libs would be saying he was irresponsible for being away from Texas as it burns.

Your weak thread got spanked, dot dumbfuck....

Typical Right Winger/Republican/Conservative (take your pick), nothing intelligent to say so you call names.

Actually, I've added quite a bit to this thread....

You apparently haven't read the whole thing...

How ironic your post turns out to be....:lol:

This would be known as an opinion, I do not think that you understand irony, just throw the word around to sound intelligent.

Typical Right Winger/Republican/Conservative (take your pick), nothing intelligent to say so you call names.

This would be known as an opinion, I do not think that you understand irony, just throw the word around to sound intelligent.

It's ironic that you have not added anything intelligent to this thread...

You can ask a grownup to help you if you need it...

It's ironic that you have not added anything intelligent to this thread...

You can ask a grownup to help you if you need it...

There he goes again.

He has an PhD in a misplaced, sense of self-importance. He rarely starts threads of any consequence and nips at the heels of those who do. :clap2:

Is this any surprise really? The fires have been raging for some time now BUT he decides now that he's needed back in the Republic of Texas :rolleyes: He skipped the first debate and now he bails on this one. :clap2: Whats up bruh? I think he KNEW he was going to be asked some tough questions. The Forum was set-up for participants to be individually questioned by three people and he could'nt take the heat apparently ;)

Gov. Rick Perry to Skip Labor Day Forum, Return to Texas to Address Wildfires - Summerville, SC Patch
Perry was scheduled to attend Senator Jim DeMint's forum of Republican presidential contenders in Columbia at 3 p.m.

That is a horrible decision for PERRY to make.

Americans have been waiting for weeks now to watch him in this debate. They want to know who he is. It makes him look weak to back out at the last minute--and afraid to answer questions--or apparently another candidate that doesn't have a Jobs plan to announce.

His poll numbers are going to plummet over this move. BTW--the wild fires in Texas have been going on for a year now.

Last edited:

Perry seems more and more like Palin every day

Now he is ducking tough questions....right out of the Palin "Lamestream media" playbook

Now he is ducking tough questions....right out of the Palin "Lamestream media" playbook

Palin never got any TOUGH questions--what she got were RIDICULOUS set-up "gotcha" questions from the left wing media.

He has an PhD in a misplaced, sense of self-importance. He rarely starts threads of any consequence and nips at the heels of those who do. :clap2:

That is all House ever adds to the board. Snipe at those who actually have positions

Note Leftwingshitflinger doesn't care that Governor Perry has a crisis to attend to that is larger than politics of a debate.

*CHECK*

Not good to make this like its bad for him. Remember "Misunderestimated" and the man it was used to describe. Perry is no dummy.

Note Leftwingshitflinger doesn't care that Governor Perry has a crisis to attend to that is larger than politics of a debate.

*CHECK*

Sad to. We rent a cabin up there some times.

Firefighters losing battle against Possum Kingdom fire | khou.com Houston

Forum List

Back