Personal knowledge....

I know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that heard some guy he knows has it.

my wife works with a lady that got an email -- one of the confirmed cases in Shelby County is a child at that school

my co-worker told me that he had run an appt to a home where the person was in quarantine because someone from their office had gotten it

my wife works with a lady that got an email -- one of the confirmed cases in Shelby County is a child at that school

my co-worker told me that he had run an appt to a home where the person was in quarantine because someone from their office had gotten it
I heard the one from the school is an employee that works there

So close to personal knowledge.

No one I know here in Vegas, but we're not a hot zone.
Wife has a ton of family in the Long Beach area, but so far negatory.

Me neither...……..so what's your point??? Just askin cause I see a 'but' in there somewhere.....

I'd say the points as clear as a dagger at your throat.

So you're trying to determine if this is all fake?

Well, maybe but I'll wait on that conclusion

Not fake but just how serious.

True......it is being overhyped.

But it's not the virus that's the real problem, but the panic and over action/reaction because of it

Not yet...

My sister-in-law just started her 14 day quarantine... seems she attended a meeting last Thursday and was notified a day or two later that one of the attendees tested positive... I'm betting her husband is pissed...

Not yet...

My sister-in-law just started her 14 day quarantine... seems she attended a meeting last Thursday and was notified a day or two later that one of the attendees tested positive... I'm betting her husband is pissed...

Wait a minute.....a two week break from the wife mandated by local authorities?

I can see some pluses here.....

Not yet...

Being pissed is the worst reaction a family member can have!

Forum List

Back