Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

It's not a lie you dumbshit, you're in this very thread trying to justify homosexuality as being okay with Christianity when 2000 years of history says otherwise. If you want to be gay, whatever, but don't try to be something you're not. You're NOT a Christian if you live a gay lifestyle. PERIOD. Form your own religion which is okay with it. Just like the Boy Scout deal. You can't be a Boy Scout if you're gay, deal with it, form an organization which is okay with it.
Deflection doesn't change the fact that you lied.

OH, we're going to play this game again Ravi? Okay, well then for once back up your claim and list my lie and prove it was a lie. I of course expect no response from you, as per your usual.

Deflection doesn't change the fact that you lied.

Aaaah besides the fact gay Christians have nothing to do with the OP.

The counselor was not gay, the client was. The client was not Christian, the counselor was.
True enough...though we don't know if the client is Christian or not.

No we don't...Mal and Cornholio are just making shit up again.

I bolded it above in the post I replied to with the word lie.

Coward.

Aaaah besides the fact gay Christians have nothing to do with the OP.

The counselor was not gay, the client was. The client was not Christian, the counselor was.

Yep...thankfully the judge ruled correctly and anyone with half a brain understands that a college is not obligated to graduate students that won't do their course work.

I think we can shut down the thread now. :thup:

I bolded it above in the post I replied to with the word lie.

Coward.

And I refuted that with my response you moron. You are patently arguing that Christians don't have the right to say being gay is wrong.

Damn you are stupid and dishonest.

Yep...thankfully the judge ruled correctly and anyone with half a brain understands that a college is not obligated to graduate students that won't do their course work.

I know I'm done. :thup:

Maybe next time they could try to stick to the OP. :doubt:

I know I'm done. :thup:

Maybe next time they could try to stick to the OP. :doubt:
:lol: True. I'm done, too...we'll leave cornjob to insist he isn't a liar. :clap2:

And I'll ask again, and I'm sure you will be chicken to answer AGAIN. What if this were a history student and a history professor had refused to pass her because she didn't believe the story of Noah's Ark was real?

Maybe you should start a depository thread for all Tha Hog's lies..OR start a social club even! :rofl: Do you think they realize how BORING they are?

No answer?

Big surprise.

Already dealt with in this Thread, Ravi...

Why are Repeating something that's already been Explained?...

Cerimonial Law and Moral Law are Distinct.

Pork is NOT Analagous to the Homosexuality and Beastiality..

Unless you are saying that Fucking Animals is OK with God now.

Is that what you are Saying, Ravi?... :lol:

:)

peace...
According to the OT, yes it is...

You are Ignorant of Jewish Cerimonial Law and Moral Law...

Either way, if Homosexuality is OK using your Logic, then Fucking Animals is Equally OK...

Congrats, Ravi!... Brilliant Argument! :clap2:

peace...

Well..

U.S. District Judge George Caram Steeh dismissed Ward’s lawsuit against Eastern Michigan University. She was removed from the school’s counseling program last year because she refused to counsel homosexual clients.

The university contended she violated school policy and the American Counseling Association code of ethics.

I mean what's next? Homophobes complaining that fellow homophobes who want to be doctors but don't want to perform on Homosexuals should be allowed?

That's all ready happened!

A doctor refused to artificially inseminate a lesbian and wala she's the next martyr.

Last edited:
None of you dishonest fucks who think this is ok want to address my question about what if a Christian had refused to pass someone who didn't conform to their standards? Figures

None of you dishonest fucks who think this is ok want to address my question about what if a Christian had refused to pass someone who didn't conform to their standards? Figures

I would expect that it happens regularly at seminaries.

It does...and at Religious Colleges. Do you think Bob Jones University passes anyone who doesn't meet their criteria?

First of all, you've demonstrated you don't even have a grasp on what THIS even is.

Secondly, your question is unclear, but I'll take a stab at it.

What if a Christian WHAT (professor?) refused WHO (student?) for WHAT (professional?) standards?

My answer would be the same unless you meant the Christian professor tried to make up their OWN standards? OR maybe you imagine a gay professor failing a Christian student?

Bottom line: The professional standard, period....THIS is the thing.

It does...and at Religious Colleges. Do you think Bob Jones University passes anyone who doesn't meet their criteria?

It's only a matter of Time before you and yours Sue them for Discriminating Against your Lifestyle Choices...

peace...

First of all, you've demonstrated you don't even have a grasp on what THIS even is.

Secondly, your question is unclear, but I'll take a stab at it.

What if a Christian WHAT (professor?) refused WHO (student?) for WHAT (professional?) standards?

My answer would be the same unless you meant the Christian professor tried to make up their OWN standards? OR maybe you imagine a gay professor failing a Christian student?

Bottom line: The professional standard, period....THIS is the thing.

I laid out the whole scenario 3 other times in the thread, didn't feel like typing it out again.

Forum List

Back