Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

Show me in the Old and New Testaments where it says anything about Homosexuality other than it being Sin and Abomination equal to Beastiality...

When you can't, you need to Reconsider your choice in Faiths.

Do you Embrace Homosexuality as Equal and not Sin?

:)

peace...

i don't believe its in the NEW testament at all. i do seem to recall jesus saying an awful lot about taking care of the poor and downtroddden, though...

You would be wrong. It is mentioned in both Romans and 1 Corinthians.

Quote me saying Jesus said something about homosexuals...

peace...

*cough*

peace...
Okay, mal...you didn't say it directly but you implied it by your comment re: the new testament. The new testament is basically the word of Jesus.

So show us when Jesus, or even God, ever mentioned homosexuals.

:thup:

You have just conclusively demonstrated your ignorance of the New Testament. Even the Gospels are not basically the word of Jesus, and they tell his story.

*cough*

peace...
Okay, mal...you didn't say it directly but you implied it by your comment re: the new testament. The new testament is basically the word of Jesus.

You have just conclusively demonstrated your ignorance of the New Testament. Even the Gospels are not basically the word of Jesus, and they tell his story.

Ravi proved her ignorance? Say it isn't so.........

Show me in the Old and New Testaments where it says anything about Homosexuality other than it being Sin and Abomination equal to Beastiality...

When you can't, you need to Reconsider your choice in Faiths.

Do you Embrace Homosexuality as Equal and not Sin?

peace...

i don't believe its in the NEW testament at all. i do seem to recall jesus saying an awful lot about taking care of the poor and downtroddden, though...

You would be wrong. It is mentioned in both Romans and 1 Corinthians.

That's not Jesus...that's a man who never met Jesus and had his own agenda.

Subscribing... Droid issues...

peace...

*cough*

peace...

:lol: So you and mal agree, the portions of the New Testament that aren't direct quotes from Jesus are not the word of Jesus?

:lol: So you and mal agree, the portions of the New Testament that aren't direct quotes from Jesus are not the word of Jesus?

You and Bodey have yet to link ONE verse in the Old or New that refers to homosexuality as anything but Sin and Abomination...

Let me know when you find it.

peace...

It matters not to me, mal. Neither God nor Jesus every mentioned the subject so IMO that means it didn't concern them.

Do you eat lobster or pork? If so you are no different that the homosexuals you fear.

It matters not to me, mal. Neither God nor Jesus every mentioned the subject so IMO that means it didn't concern them.

Do you eat lobster or pork? If so you are no different that the homosexuals you fear.

Cerimonial Law and Moral Law has been Addressed, Ravi...

Jesus spoke of Marriage, didn't he?...

From Matthew 19

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jesus must've been a Homophobe not Including Men and Men and Women and Women when Referring back to the Word of his Father in Genesis...

And as for Homosexuality, if the Bible is the Word of God, and it is...

Homosexuals are NEVER Embraced from the Old to the New... Only referred to as an Abomination and Sin and Equated to those who Fuck Animals

You can continue playing Games for whatever reason you are, but there is no Love for the Sin of Homosexuality in Christianity.

Homosexuals must Acknowledge the Sin and work to Change it in their Life if they are to Truly come to Christ.

Personally, I don't Care... I don't want Homosexuals Persecuted for their Sins on this Earth...

But I will NOT Stop Fighting their Agenda of Normalizing and Validating it in the Church and in Public Schools to Children.

Don't try to Change ANY Church and stay the HELL away from Children with your Deviancy.

If you are Insisting on Changing a Religion, start with Islam...

They still Execute Homosexuals for being Homosexual.

peace...

Last edited:

No answer?

Big surprise.

No answer?

Big surprise.

Already dealt with in this Thread, Ravi...

Why are Repeating something that's already been Explained?...

Cerimonial Law and Moral Law are Distinct.

Pork is NOT Analagous to the Homosexuality and Beastiality...

Unless you are saying that Fucking Animals is OK with God now.

Is that what you are Saying, Ravi?... :lol:

peace...

Really? So where in the Bible did Jesus say don't eat lobster?

By the way, why do you even care if people believe homosexuality is a sin? You scream and cry, and by you I mean anyone who is guilty of this, that people have a right to be gay, but refuse to acknowledge that people also have the right to think gays are sick.

No answer?

Big surprise.

Pork is NOT Analagous to the Homosexuality and Beastiality..

peace...
According to the OT, yes it is...

No answer?

Big surprise.

Pork is NOT Analagous to the Homosexuality and Beastiality...

peace...

In relation to Ravi I will say this Mal. Stop wrestling with pigs, she enjoys it and you just end up dirty.

Seriously, that ignorant bitch never has anything intelligent or honest to add to a conversation.

By the way, why do you even care if people believe homosexuality is a sin? You scream and cry, and by you I mean anyone who is guilty of this, that people have a right to be gay, but refuse to acknowledge that people also have the right to think gays are sick.
Lie.

Lie.

It's not a lie you dumbshit, you're in this very thread trying to justify homosexuality as being okay with Christianity when 2000 years of history says otherwise. If you want to be gay, whatever, but don't try to be something you're not. You're NOT a Christian if you live a gay lifestyle. PERIOD. Form your own religion which is okay with it. Just like the Boy Scout deal. You can't be a Boy Scout if you're gay, deal with it, form an organization which is okay with it.

In relation to Mal and Tha Hog. Stop wrestling with pigs, they enjoy it and you just end up dirty.

Seriously, that ignorant pig never has anything intelligent or honest to add to a conversation.

Funny, I was about to advise Ravi the very same thing. :lol:

Last edited:

Lie.

It's not a lie you dumbshit, you're in this very thread trying to justify homosexuality as being okay with Christianity when 2000 years of history says otherwise. If you want to be gay, whatever, but don't try to be something you're not. You're NOT a Christian if you live a gay lifestyle. PERIOD. Form your own religion which is okay with it. Just like the Boy Scout deal. You can't be a Boy Scout if you're gay, deal with it, form an organization which is okay with it.
Deflection doesn't change the fact that you lied.

Aaaah besides the fact gay Christians have nothing to do with the OP.

The counselor was not gay, the client was. The client was not Christian, the counselor was.

Aaaah besides the fact gay Christians have nothing to do with the OP.

The counselor was not gay, the client was. The client was not Christian, the counselor was.
True enough...though we don't know if the client is Christian or not.

Forum List

Back