Perspective: How Many Conservatives Would Kill You?

20% is a fifth.

That will become clear to you after you get out of junior high.
cool story bro

where are all these 20%?

hrmmmmm???

boy and his wolf like imagination

3.That's a serious consideration, and it's evidence of the insanity of Democrats/Liberals.Here's why:
"When asked whether targeting and killing civilians can be justified to further a political, social or religious cause, 84% of U.S. Muslims say such tactics can rarely (8%) or never (76%) be justified, while 12% say such violence can sometimes (7%) or often (5%) be justified."
U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Soooooo......20% of American Muslims are peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em.
1. is it hard for them to find people that disagree with them?

2. than why arent 20% (or anywhere fuggin close) of american muslims in prison yet for murder.

they waiting for the 3rd full moon after the 5th solstice from their 83rd birthday...or? might you me a lil skeered of propoganda??

4. For specific context,
"... President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

If we were to put a lens in each of your ears, we'd have a telescope.

If you'd like me to post all 93 Islamist plots that have taken place during Hussein's 8 failed years.....just say so.
anectodal bullshit is not equal to or greater than 20% of muslim americans

cool story though, ill be scared as soon as the sky starts falling

While you're here.....can I get you to autograph your picture?

upload_2017-8-2_18-28-46.jpeg

From your link: "
Compared with general public, Muslims more likely to say targeting, killing civilians is never justifiable"
PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-00_new-04.png

Also, when you follow the link in the article to a further explanation of some of the answers, you get this: "The new question finds that among the general public, Americans with a high school degree or less education are somewhat more likely than those with more education to say there are circumstances in which violence against civilians can be justified. In addition, Republicans and those who lean toward the GOP are more likely than Democrats to say such tactics are sometimes or often justifiable."
5. Terrorism and concerns about extremism

If you're trying to use the responses by Muslims in that poll to paint them as murderous, you're doing a terrible job. Ditto Democrats. If anything, the poll apparently shows that those who lean Republican are the most likely to be "peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em." ;)

th

View attachment 141667

th

How many of those in the general public who say violence is justified are progressive liberals?

It would seem that progressives in the general public have no problem threatening or even utilizing violence to justify their ends.

I believe that also is a point here.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's fine, and I'm not going to argue that riots more often involve conservative-leaning folks than liberals or progressives. I was merely pointing out that PC's contention that Muslims are particularly murderous is not born out by the poll she used as evidence. :D

Indeed. Judging by the poll she provided, we have less to fear from Muslims than we do conservative nutjobs.

93 Islamists plots against America....how many by conservatives,you dunce?

Depends on how many they can fit in the congressional schedule.

Soooo.....the answer is the very same number of IQ points you have?

Zero.

20% is a fifth.

That will become clear to you after you get out of junior high.
cool story bro

where are all these 20%?

hrmmmmm???

3.That's a serious consideration, and it's evidence of the insanity of Democrats/Liberals.Here's why:
"When asked whether targeting and killing civilians can be justified to further a political, social or religious cause, 84% of U.S. Muslims say such tactics can rarely (8%) or never (76%) be justified, while 12% say such violence can sometimes (7%) or often (5%) be justified."
U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Soooooo......20% of American Muslims are peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em.

2. than why arent 20% (or anywhere fuggin close) of american muslims in prison yet for murder.

they waiting for the 3rd full moon after the 5th solstice from their 83rd birthday...or? might you me a lil skeered of propoganda??

4. For specific context,
"... President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”

When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."

If you'd like me to post all 93 Islamist plots that have taken place during Hussein's 8 failed years.....just say so.

"so"

And explain how many of these "plots" were successful and carried out by:
  • Native born Americans
  • Adults brought to the US as children
  • Plots carried out with guns
  • Plots by single actors
  • Plots by liberals or progressive
  • Plots by religious zealots, aka conservatives

It's time to pull over and change the air in your head!

violence, up to and including the taking of human life, is justified when a person or grup of person attempts to infringe upon the rightful liberty of another or seeks to deprive that person of life and property

Doesn't pertain.

The issue presented in the OP is of a particular religion residing in this country, a fifth of whom would kill any who disagree with their point of view.

And these folks are deemed excellent candidates for our society by Democrats/Liberals.

And yet, strangely, you seem unconcerned by the nearly 40% of non-Muslims who "would kill any who disagree with their point of view." Of course, that characterization is a fabrication you pulled from a poll which asked a very different question than "Would you kill any who disagree with your point of view." Instead, the survey asked whether “targeting and killing civilians can be justified in order to further a political, social or religious cause.”

You need another spanking?

Well....OK, after all, a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal.

You were asked this:

How would you react if a poll of conservatives found that over 9 million of 'em were perfectly fine with killing......slaughtering......any who didn't agree with conservative viewpoints????
Have you ever heard such killings voiced or approved by conservatives?

It requires reflection....so, of course, it was beyond you.

But...for those who would be incensed if it were the case that 20% or conservatives favored slaughter of their opponents, I proved this from a recent poll of Muslim Americans:

Get it now, you dunce?

Again, according to that same poll, almost 40% of Americans who are not Muslim are "peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em," as you put it. But you ignore that because it doesn't fit into your agenda. ;)

PC, you are the queen of cherry-picking. :bow2:

violence, up to and including the taking of human life, is justified when a person or grup of person attempts to infringe upon the rightful liberty of another or seeks to deprive that person of life and property

Doesn't pertain.

The issue presented in the OP is of a particular religion residing in this country, a fifth of whom would kill any who disagree with their point of view.

And these folks are deemed excellent candidates for our society by Democrats/Liberals.

And yet, strangely, you seem unconcerned by the nearly 40% of non-Muslims who "would kill any who disagree with their point of view." Of course, that characterization is a fabrication you pulled from a poll which asked a very different question than "Would you kill any who disagree with your point of view." Instead, the survey asked whether “targeting and killing civilians can be justified in order to further a political, social or religious cause.”

Well....OK, after all, a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal.

You were asked this:

How would you react if a poll of conservatives found that over 9 million of 'em were perfectly fine with killing......slaughtering......any who didn't agree with conservative viewpoints????

But...for those who would be incensed if it were the case that 20% or conservatives favored slaughter of their opponents, I proved this from a recent poll of Muslim Americans:

Get it now, you dunce?

Again, according to that same poll, almost 40% of Americans who are not Muslim are "peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em," as you put it. But you ignore that because it doesn't fit into your agenda. ;)

How many times a day must you be put in your place?

OK....one more:

Which group has actually carried out the attacks,mayhem and actual beheadings?

But....please.....continue referring to me as 'Queen'......I may allow you to be one of the carriers of my palanquin....

images

th

View attachment 141667

th

How many of those in the general public who say violence is justified are progressive liberals?

It would seem that progressives in the general public have no problem threatening or even utilizing violence to justify their ends.

I believe that also is a point here.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's fine, and I'm not going to argue that riots more often involve conservative-leaning folks than liberals or progressives. I was merely pointing out that PC's contention that Muslims are particularly murderous is not born out by the poll she used as evidence. :D

Indeed. Judging by the poll she provided, we have less to fear from Muslims than we do conservative nutjobs.

93 Islamists plots against America....how many by conservatives,you dunce?

Depends on how many they can fit in the congressional schedule.

Soooo.....the answer is the very same number of IQ points you have?

Zero.

Hey, it's the repug credo. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- G.W. Bush

Doesn't pertain.

You were asked this:

Get it now, you dunce?

OK....one more:

But....please.....continue referring to me as 'Queen'......I may allow you to be one of the carriers of my palanquin....

images

You keep arguing straw men. I haven't argued that Muslims are less violent, perpetrate fewer terrorist acts, or any other similar sentiment. I am just pointing out that you are using a poll as evidence in one breath, then refuting the results of the same poll in the next breath. The poll is valid when you can use it to bolster your position, invalid when you cannot.

I love it when you reveal how deeply I've wounded you.

With a passion.
You insulted my family, I insulted your heritage.

Play with fire get burned

Actually, you insulted your family: I didn't bring you up to use the vulgarity you do.

Plus, I revealed you as a dunce, a liar, and an oaf.

Soooo.....who got burned?
You. You're an uninformed bitch talking out of your ass. I didn't have a family in my youth. I was raised in foster care.

Now don't you have another internet story to plagiarize

I drew blood, huh?

Excellent.
Avoiding your own topic I see. You STILL haven't offered a valid reason felons shouldn't be allowed to vote other than they might not VOTE the way you like.
All that shit you wrote does not legitimize taking away fundamental rights. It doesn't get anymore partisan than that.
As I stated, unless their crimes are related to elections or public service there is no reason to restrict them.

But by all means continue patting yourself on the back and act as if you accomplished something. Your high minded bullshit means nothing.

You two are having such a wonderful discussion, but I'll state why I would not want felons to vote... people who vote will vote in their own best interest (yes, I know that's self evident, but it's really my argument on this). What would a convicted felon most want? They would most want their freedom (well I'm guessing, because if I was in jail, I would want to be out of jail). So my reasoning is that felons would vote for any politicians that had stances that would 'help' felons (getting out of jail more quickly, lighter sentences/fines, redefining crimes, more strict rules on probable cause, etc).

I have the view that these things would be very bad for my community (and myself). If a felon voted in a person who was 'soft on crime' this would really not help the law abiding.

Doesn't pertain.

You were asked this:

Get it now, you dunce?

OK....one more:

images

You keep arguing straw men. I haven't argued that Muslims are less violent, perpetrate fewer terrorist acts, or any other similar sentiment. I am just pointing out that you are using a poll as evidence in one breath, then refuting the results of the same poll in the next breath. The poll is valid when you can use it to bolster your position, invalid when you cannot.

You forgot the appellation I ordered you to use.

You're fired.

Actually, you insulted your family: I didn't bring you up to use the vulgarity you do.

You. You're an uninformed bitch talking out of your ass. I didn't have a family in my youth. I was raised in foster care.

I drew blood, huh?

Excellent.
Avoiding your own topic I see. You STILL haven't offered a valid reason felons shouldn't be allowed to vote other than they might not VOTE the way you like.
All that shit you wrote does not legitimize taking away fundamental rights. It doesn't get anymore partisan than that.
As I stated, unless their crimes are related to elections or public service there is no reason to restrict them.

But by all means continue patting yourself on the back and act as if you accomplished something. Your high minded bullshit means nothing.

You two are having such a wonderful discussion, but I'll state why I would not want felons to vote... people who vote will vote in their own best interest (yes, I know that's self evident, but it's really my argument on this). What would a convicted felon most want? They would most want their freedom (well I'm guessing, because if I was in jail, I would want to be out of jail). So my reasoning is that felons would vote for any politicians that had stances that would 'help' felons (getting out of jail more quickly, lighter sentences/fines, redefining crimes, more strict rules on probable cause, etc).

I have the view that these things would be very bad for my community (and myself). If a felon voted in a person who was 'soft on crime' this would really not help the law abiding.

I believe the question has been answered:

"Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican "White House threatens to veto House energy bill

I drew blood, huh?

Excellent.

but on the other hand, if that person, regardless of background, is in the free world, not on supervision; has to work , live, drive etc in the community, then why SHOULDNT that person have a say in how the community is run?

I drew blood, huh?

Excellent.

I believe the question has been answered:

"Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican "White House threatens to veto House energy bill

this is just an ancectodal observation, but having worked on the oil patch, in conctruction and fast food, and as a bar owner......felon's voting preferences when it comes to democrats is skewed GREATLY by race. I've been aquainted with serveral ex con's here in Texas who identify as libertarian or conservative, and out of those, all are white except for one old black guy(vietnam vet from arkansas) and a second generation Iranian.

cool story bro

where are all these 20%?

hrmmmmm???

4. For specific context,

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

LOL You have no shame, more evidence of your Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

4. For specific context,

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

And you have no intellect.

The proof, of course, is that irritation and ire over the OP brought you out of your oubliette (better look that up, you dunce) yet you have been unable to dispute anything in that amazingly well constructed exposition.

And....when asked what is obvious from your post....this....
...What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

....you slithered off and hid?

4. For specific context,

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

The proof, of course, is that irritation and ire over the OP brought you out of your oubliette (better look that up, you dunce) yet you have been unable to dispute anything in that amazingly well constructed exposition.

...What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

Nope, I had dinner with my wife, walked the dog, watched some baseball and we then went to bed at 0930 and read for a while. This morning I fed the dog, took her out to use the facilities and made coffee.

BTW, there are no Conservatives I would kill, many are already brain dead. Serious question, how do you feel about the realpolitik?

Example: Your ideology is neither moral nor is it pragmatic. You play a zero sum game which you never win, but pretend you do. Your behavior on line was aptly described in Eric Berne's book Games People Play.

4. For specific context,

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

Nope, I had dinner with my wife, walked the dog, watched some baseball and we then went to bed at 0930 and read for a while. This morning I fed the dog, took her out to use the facilities and made coffee.

BTW, there are no Conservatives I would kill, many are already brain dead. Serious question, how do you feel about the realpolitik?

Example: Your ideology is neither moral nor is it pragmatic. You play a zero sum game which you never win, but pretend you do. Your behavior on line was aptly described in Eric Berne's book Games People Play.
last paragraph summed up how i feel about ALL partisans, both sides.

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

I have to disagree. People choose a side for a variety of reasons (but not always by reason).

4. For specific context,

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

And I'll bet it's mutual.

"so"

• Native born Americans
  • Plots by single actors

"You have no shame,...."

What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

Wet and moldy straw will not burn, no matter how much gas you pass trying to ignite it.

Forum List

Back