Perspective: How Many Conservatives Would Kill You?

How would you react if a poll of conservatives found that over 9 million of 'em were perfectly fine with killing......slaughtering......any who didn't agree with conservative viewpoints????
Have you ever heard such killings voiced or approved by conservatives?

Hmmm, gee, let me think:

Wow. Let him die?

Senate GOP Health Proposal Would Leave 22 Million Uninsured

And they can die to?

I thought the hundreds of young soldiers Reagan sent off to die for no apparent reason and how little it was investigated.
Then the thousands that died in the WTC and the insane invasion of Iraq and then tens of thousand dead and injured.
And the thousands ignored after Katrina.
And Flint.
And the fight to abolish the EPA.
And..........

Well.........

You get the picture.

Republicans don't give a flying f*ck about the American people. Their wicked and dangerous policies tell the story. The entire story.

There is nothing in that video that reflect any.....any.....desire to slaughter random, innocent individuals based on a difference of opinion.

QED, you're an imbecile.

Let him die is better than slaughter. Got it!

violence, up to and including the taking of human life, is justified when a person or grup of person attempts to infringe upon the rightful liberty of another or seeks to deprive that person of life and property

Doesn't pertain.

The issue presented in the OP is of a particular religion residing in this country, a fifth of whom would kill any who disagree with their point of view.

And these folks are deemed excellent candidates for our society by Democrats/Liberals.
personally, I believe in the clinton rules of engagement when it comes to the media, acedemics etc that lay down the ideological and moral foundations that give the jackboots carte blanche to violate our rights.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Always have been, always will be

Democrats%20then%20and%20now.jpg

I see the analogy in those pics!

Bet all of 'em vote the same way.

Street thugs, robbers, meth heads, muggers, rapists, drug dealers, petty thieves, ineligible firearms possessors, prostitutes, crack heads.....all believers in liberal or progressive values.
When I worked in the prison you would not believe how many cons thought Clinton would have made an excellent President.
how did that break down by ethnicity?
Just wondering, because I lived in West Texas for awhile and did some work around the oil fields, and a large amount of those guys had done TDC time and NONE of th eones I talked to were pro hillary(except for one dumb ass who said hillary was pro-second damendment LOL)
I Dont know.
another variable would be where you worked...on some of those farms, pretty much everyone there has been locked up a decade or more, and probably arent in touch with whats going on out here.

How would you react if a poll of conservatives found that over 9 million of 'em were perfectly fine with killing......slaughtering......any who didn't agree with conservative viewpoints????

Hmmm, gee, let me think:

Wow. Let him die?

Senate GOP Health Proposal Would Leave 22 Million Uninsured

And they can die to?

I thought the hundreds of young soldiers Reagan sent off to die for no apparent reason and how little it was investigated.
Then the thousands that died in the WTC and the insane invasion of Iraq and then tens of thousand dead and injured.
And the thousands ignored after Katrina.
And Flint.
And the fight to abolish the EPA.
And..........

Well.........

You get the picture.

Republicans don't give a flying f*ck about the American people. Their wicked and dangerous policies tell the story. The entire story.

There is nothing in that video that reflect any.....any.....desire to slaughter random, innocent individuals based on a difference of opinion.

QED, you're an imbecile.

Let him die is better than slaughter. Got it!

Actually, you don't get anything.....you're clueless.

Bet you hear that all the time, huh?

LMAO...why did I hear you saying that in method man's voice, like inthe movie "how high"?

violence, up to and including the taking of human life, is justified when a person or grup of person attempts to infringe upon the rightful liberty of another or seeks to deprive that person of life and property

Doesn't pertain.

The issue presented in the OP is of a particular religion residing in this country, a fifth of whom would kill any who disagree with their point of view.

And these folks are deemed excellent candidates for our society by Democrats/Liberals.
personally, I believe in the clinton rules of engagement when it comes to the media, acedemics etc that lay down the ideological and moral foundations that give the jackboots carte blanche to violate our rights.

Academics like this?

"Professor Who Taught 'Beyonce' Classes Calls for Someone to 'Shoot' Trump
"Trump is a f***ing joke. This is all a sham," women's studies professor Kevin Allred tweeted, according to the Washington Times.

"I wish someone would just shoot him outright," he reportedly wrote in the now-deleted tweet.

Over the weekend, Allred - who the College Fix said teaches at Montclair State University in New Jersey - also retweeted the infamous image of Kathy Griffin holding the president's head."
Professor Who Taught 'Beyonce' Classes Calls for Someone to 'Shoot' Trump

Doesn't pertain.

a fifth "would kill any who disagree with their point of view??"

lets look at empirical evidence.....

...a fifth are not killing anyone.

...billions disagree with their point of view.

are you a victim of propoganda...or?

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Always have been, always will be

Democrats%20then%20and%20now.jpg

I see the analogy in those pics!

Bet all of 'em vote the same way.

Respectfully, it is NOT n analogy. It is who and what they are, PC.

The dimocrap scum party has been a criminal organization since its very beginning; since its first president, the criminal Andrew Jackson.

Once you accept that dimocrap scum are NOT good people with bad ideas, that they truly are the scum of the Earth, it all falls into place.

Most of them in here are just parasites living off the backs of the working Man and working Woman........ Those of us stupid enough to go out and exchange our time and effort for a day's wage.

Nothing unites modern dimocrap scum, the chronically poor, the terminally unemployed, the fat, lazy and stupid with the Elite Wealthy like their hatred of people like you. People who actually work for a living.

Sit back and listen to them for a while. They truly are scum

Doesn't pertain.

20% is a fifth.

That will become clear to you after you get out of junior high.

Doesn't pertain.

20% is a fifth.

That will become clear to you after you get out of junior high.
cool story bro

where are all these 20%?

hrmmmmm???

boy and his wolf like imagination

Street thugs, robbers, meth heads, muggers, rapists, drug dealers, petty thieves, ineligible firearms possessors, prostitutes, crack heads.....all believers in liberal or progressive values.

Could be the reason why Democrats want felons to have the right to vote.
Ex felons already have the right to vote.

You all argue over this all the time & I correct y'all all the time but it never sinks in.

Aside from that fact I don't believe current felons should be prevented from voting unless their crime is somehow related to elections or campaigning. Punishment should fit the crime

Ex-Felons? They are the one's who have a Governor's pardon or a Certificate of Rehabilitation. Those on parole, or have been released from Parole can vote, but not in all states.

You all argue over this all the time & I correct y'all all the time but it never sinks in.

Aside from that fact I don't believe current felons should be prevented from voting unless their crime is somehow related to elections or campaigning. Punishment should fit the crime

Ex-Felons? They are the one's who have a Governor's pardon or a Certificate of Rehabilitation. Those on parole, or have been released from Parole can vote, but not in all states.
here in Texas, once parole is finished, ex cons can vote, and 5 years fromm the date that the sentence is over(including parole), ex cons can own firearms, but not get a permit to carry or buy from an FFL.

What is the reason to deny felons the right to vote?

What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

Hey asshole, your usual personal attack is NOT A RESPONSE, it is the usual crap posted by poorly educated bigots who lack the knowledge to defend the bullshit they post.

Wow.....look how quickly I've forced you to default to vulgarity!

This post sure put a burr under your saddle, you donkey!
What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

But, in full disclosure, This is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

Asshole is used by me as an acronym:

Arrogant
Self Serving
Schadenfreude
HOLE (an object which defines something empty of principles, empathy and humility)

Which defines you to a T. The only vulgarity is your use of pustule to describe me, though such nastiness it expected from a cretin like you.

If that is an attempt at an apology it's feeble at best.

Don't do it again.

Now....the question that set you off...

...perhaps I can answer it for you: you Democrats/Liberals hate America with such a passion that it bleeds over into a hatred of Americans, as well.

So....you imbeciles support and champion felons ans well as every other iteration of sociopath you can identify.

Hit the nail on your head???

It was not meant as an apology, I simply described why you are an asshole, and what makes an asshole.

Hey asshole, your usual personal attack is NOT A RESPONSE, it is the usual crap posted by poorly educated bigots who lack the knowledge to defend the bullshit they post.

Wow.....look how quickly I've forced you to default to vulgarity!

This post sure put a burr under your saddle, you donkey!

But, in full disclosure, This is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

Asshole is used by me as an acronym:

Arrogant
Self Serving
Schadenfreude
HOLE (an object which defines something empty of principles, empathy and humility)

Which defines you to a T. The only vulgarity is your use of pustule to describe me, though such nastiness it expected from a cretin like you.

If that is an attempt at an apology it's feeble at best.

Don't do it again.

Now....the question that set you off...

...perhaps I can answer it for you: you Democrats/Liberals hate America with such a passion that it bleeds over into a hatred of Americans, as well.

So....you imbeciles support and champion felons ans well as every other iteration of sociopath you can identify.

Hit the nail on your head???

It was not meant as an apology, I simply described why you are an asshole, and what makes an asshole.
Trolling flaming reported.

here in Texas, once parole is finished, ex cons can vote, and 5 years fromm the date that the sentence is over(including parole), ex cons can own firearms, but not get a permit to carry or buy from an FFL.

All Felons can own a firearm? I doubt it, but I don't know the laws of States other than Californian. In Texas, are those allowed to own a gun include armed robbers, members of street gangs, sexual predators and those convicted of domestic violence and Stalking?

All Felons can own a firearm? I doubt it, but I don't know the laws of States other than Californian. In Texas, are those allowed to own a gun include armed robbers, members of street gangs, sexual predators and those convicted of domestic violence and Stalking?
five years after the final disposition of a sentence, you can own gun sin your home.
46.04 of the Texas Penal Code

First, the number of members of the pertinent groups...then their view on homicide.

1. "US Conservatives Outnumber Liberals by Narrowing Margin JANUARY 3, 2017
  • 36% of Americans now conservative, 25% liberal
  • Liberal figure has inched up from 17% in 1990s
  • Conservatives mainly steady, while moderates decline
US Conservatives Outnumber Liberals by Narrowing Margin

2. Since about 130 million votes were cast in the last presidential election ... More votes were cast in 2016 than in 2012 — but that doesn’t mean turnout was great
....that would translate to about 46.8 million conservatives.

3.That's a serious consideration, and it's evidence of the insanity of Democrats/Liberals. Here's why:
"When asked whether targeting and killing civilians can be justified to further a political, social or religious cause, 84% of U.S. Muslims say such tactics can rarely (8%) or never (76%) be justified, while 12% say such violence can sometimes (7%) or often (5%) be justified."
U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Soooooo......20% of American Muslims are peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em.

4. For specific context,
"... President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

5. Now...how does this amount to the insanity of Democrats/Liberals?

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing the President to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

And Bill's wife wanted to increase this by 550%.

And they wonder why they lost the election.

Another dumb cut and paste by a cartoon character who doesn't even know the def of classical liberal.
Obviously no Latin in his white high school.
End of conversation.
Also doesn't realize that USA Muslims have better Ed and earn more than white high school rubes like our cartoon boy

Really? And you have Joe as a caption?
Hilarious.
Sucking off your socialist Medicare VA And SS benefits big boy?

First, the number of members of the pertinent groups...then their view on homicide.

1. "US Conservatives Outnumber Liberals by Narrowing Margin JANUARY 3, 2017
  • 36% of Americans now conservative, 25% liberal
  • Liberal figure has inched up from 17% in 1990s
  • Conservatives mainly steady, while moderates decline
US Conservatives Outnumber Liberals by Narrowing Margin

2. Since about 130 million votes were cast in the last presidential election ... More votes were cast in 2016 than in 2012 — but that doesn’t mean turnout was great
....that would translate to about 46.8 million conservatives.

3.That's a serious consideration, and it's evidence of the insanity of Democrats/Liberals. Here's why:
"When asked whether targeting and killing civilians can be justified to further a political, social or religious cause, 84% of U.S. Muslims say such tactics can rarely (8%) or never (76%) be justified, while 12% say such violence can sometimes (7%) or often (5%) be justified."
U.S. Muslims Concerned About Their Place in Society, but Continue to Believe in the American Dream

Soooooo......20% of American Muslims are peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em.

4. For specific context,
"... President Barack Obama stated that “Over [the] last eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland.”
Talk about something actually deserving of being labeled as “fake news.”

When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. Now there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

.... the vast majority of the terror plots and all of the successful attacks since 9/11 have involved homegrown terrorists—that is, terrorists who radicalized and plotted here in the U.S.
The threat has morphed and the U.S. must now do more to counter homegrown and lone wolf Islamist terrorists.

Obama’s comment obscures the truth that in his eight years in office, as shown by the sharp increase in the number of Islamist plots and successful attacks, the homeland has been less safe.
Claiming victory while the U.S. is in the most active period of terrorist activity since 9/11 is not only pushing a false narrative, but it risks diverting our attention from what needs to be done to defend the U.S. homeland."
Obama’s Terrorism Claim Hides an Inconvenient Truth

5. Now...how does this amount to the insanity of Democrats/Liberals?

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing the President to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

And Bill's wife wanted to increase this by 550%.

And they wonder why they lost the election.

From your link: "
Compared with general public, Muslims more likely to say targeting, killing civilians is never justifiable"
PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-00_new-04.png

Also, when you follow the link in the article to a further explanation of some of the answers, you get this: "The new question finds that among the general public, Americans with a high school degree or less education are somewhat more likely than those with more education to say there are circumstances in which violence against civilians can be justified. In addition, Republicans and those who lean toward the GOP are more likely than Democrats to say such tactics are sometimes or often justifiable."
5. Terrorism and concerns about extremism

If you're trying to use the responses by Muslims in that poll to paint them as murderous, you're doing a terrible job. Ditto Democrats. If anything, the poll apparently shows that those who lean Republican are the most likely to be "peachy keen with the murder of those who disagree with 'em." ;)

"Americans with a high school degree or less education are somewhat more likely than those with more education to say there are circumstances in which violence against civilians can be justified. In addition, Republicans and those who lean toward the GOP are more likely than Democrats to say such tactics are sometimes or often justifiable."

So good of you to have turned up just in time for a lesson.

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?
Groups Recruiting Well-Educated Terrorists : NPR

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism
http://www.krueger.princeton.edu/terrorism2.pdf

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog

Today's Highly Educated Terrorists

4. Pol Pot, was the leader of the Cambodian communist movement known as the Khmer Rouge[3] and was Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea from 1976–1979. Pol Pot's leadership, in which he attempted to "cleanse" the country, resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1.7–2.5 million people…. he qualified for a scholarship that allowed for technical study in France. He studied radio electronics at the EFR in Paris from 1949 to 1953 Pol Pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Khmer Rouge leader Khieu Samphan, who had studied in Paris, wrote in his doctoral dissertation that the Cambodian economy and social structure would be renewed by tapping “the dormant energy of the peasant mass” against the cities. “Kissinger, “The White House Years,” p. 518.

6. Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna (1928-1967) was an Argentine physician... Learn About the Life of Che Guevara

As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong
"he worked as a doctor. Che Guevara : Biography

7. Lenin was born Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, April 22, 1870….In 1891 he passed the law examinations at the University of St. Petersburg as an external student, scoring first in his class. He practiced law briefly in Samara before devoting himself to the revolutionary movement. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin), 1870-1924

8. Bashar al-Assad is the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Regional Secretary of the Ba'ath Party, and the son of former President Hafez al-Assad. Al-Assad is a controversial figure both in Syria and Internationally… for his disregard for human rights, economic lapses, sponsorship of terrorism, and corruption. Bashar studied ophthalmology at Damascus University 1988 and arrived in London in 1992 to continue his studies. Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Mao was a rebellious teen-ager. His father wanted him to be a farmer; Mao wanted more education beyond the village grammar school. Mao left home at age 13 to attend an advanced school in a nearby district and in 1911 arrived in Changsha, the provincial capital, to attend secondary school…. He tried law enforcement, business and history before settling on education, graduating from a teachers' training school in 1918. He departed for Beijing to attend the university. CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Profiles: Mao Tse-tung

10.Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University.... Ayman al Zawahiri

11. Nidal Hasan, Abdulmutallab and Humam al-Balawi are jihadists who were educated and came from privileged middle- and upper-class backgrounds. Hasan was an American-trained U. S. Army doctor, Abdulmutallab was a London engineering student and the son of a wealthy Nigerian banker, and double-agent Dr. Humam al-Balawi was a member of the Jordanian professional class. The Educated Muslim Terrorist

12. "One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin." The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism

and......" a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas."Ibid.

13. Fidel Castro was a talented student, and decided to pursue a career in law, entering the University of Havana Law School in 1945. After graduating law school, he opened a law office that primarily catered for poor Cubans, although it proved a financial failure.

Fidel Castro Biography - life, family, parents, story, history, school, mother, young, son, old, information, born

Highly educated Leftists, smart guys all....

Is it possible that you are soooooo ignorant as to not recognize the Q'ran as a manual of warfare?????

Are you that dumb????
Do you really think people read your cut and paste drivel?
Way too much time sucking off you socialist eelfare

Doesn't pertain.

And yet, strangely, you seem unconcerned by the nearly 40% of non-Muslims who "would kill any who disagree with their point of view." Of course, that characterization is a fabrication you pulled from a poll which asked a very different question than "Would you kill any who disagree with your point of view." Instead, the survey asked whether “targeting and killing civilians can be justified in order to further a political, social or religious cause.”

Forum List

Back