Perspective: How Many Conservatives Would Kill You?

Whites riot for fun. After games. Schools out.

B3QZh-jCIAEloys.jpg

B3QZh-kCUAAJQiP.jpg

B3QnM6OCUAErH5A.jpg

d1344c7c14ee896df4693fef309ceeff.jpg

Remember Katrina? Whites are survivors, blacks are looters. That's the kind of mentality from the racist right. Whites riot over games. Blacks riot because police just shot dead a young father in a toy store looking for a birthday present.

"Whites riot for fun."

You mean Liberals, of course.

You're both an imbecile and a Liberal,huh?

Street thugs, robbers, meth heads, muggers, rapists, drug dealers, petty thieves, ineligible firearms possessors, prostitutes, crack heads.....all believers in liberal or progressive values.

Could be the reason why Democrats want felons to have the right to vote.

What is the reason to deny felons the right to vote?

What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

Whites riot for fun. After games. Schools out.

B3QZh-jCIAEloys.jpg

B3QZh-kCUAAJQiP.jpg

B3QnM6OCUAErH5A.jpg

d1344c7c14ee896df4693fef309ceeff.jpg

Remember Katrina? Whites are survivors, blacks are looters. That's the kind of mentality from the racist right. Whites riot over games. Blacks riot because police just shot dead a young father in a toy store looking for a birthday present.

"Whites riot for fun."

You mean Liberals, of course.

You're both an imbecile and a Liberal,huh?

Notice the caption to the two pictures, one showing a black person, and the other two white people. The Captions are racist as anyone who is not a racist, a fool or biddable clearly understands.

Street thugs, robbers, meth heads, muggers, rapists, drug dealers, petty thieves, ineligible firearms possessors, prostitutes, crack heads.....all believers in liberal or progressive values.

What is the reason you imbeciles....er, Liberals....always take the side of predators and perpetrators over innocent Americans????

Hey asshole, your usual personal attack is NOT A RESPONSE, it is the usual crap posted by poorly educated bigots who lack the knowledge to defend the bullshit they post.

Ex felons already have the right to vote.

You all argue over this all the time & I correct y'all all the time but it never sinks in.

Aside from that fact I don't believe current felons should be prevented from voting unless their crime is somehow related to elections or campaigning. Punishment should fit the crime

Hey asshole, your usual personal attack is NOT A RESPONSE, it is the usual crap posted by poorly educated bigots who lack the knowledge to defend the bullshit they post.

Wow.....look how quickly I've forced you to default to vulgarity!

This post sure put a burr under your saddle, you donkey!

But, in full disclosure, This is the first time I've seen a pustule postulate.

You all argue over this all the time & I correct y'all all the time but it never sinks in.

Aside from that fact I don't believe current felons should be prevented from voting unless their crime is somehow related to elections or campaigning. Punishment should fit the crime

Where did the post say ex-felons?

You should read more carefully.

And.....for your edification:

1. Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor wants to give jailbirds the right to vote. It's her opinion that the federal Voting Rights Act can be used to force states to allow voting by currently imprisoned felons. Ms. Sotomayor's dissenting opinion in a 2006 felon-voting case should make senators extremely wary of confirming her for the high court.
Ms. Sotomayor is thus in the position of asserting that Congress can prohibit New York from doing something the Constitution itself specifically endorses. It's as if she thinks black and Hispanic felons are convicted in order to deny them the vote, rather than that they are denied the vote as a result of being duly convicted. Her position ignores the fact that it is the convicts' own actions, their crimes - not any state-based racial discrimination - that make those felons ineligible to vote.

As almost every state has done since the United States was founded, New York forbids currently incarcerated or paroled prisoners from voting. Some states go even farther by prohibiting some felons from voting even after they have served their sentences. New York's law is not so stringent. It only applies to felons still under criminal sentences. It equally applies to all felons, black or white.

There is growing evidence that Judge Sotomayor believes some races are more equal than others."
Democrats want to let convicted felons and felons in prison vote! Do you think this should be allowed or not? EDITORIAL: The franchise for felons

1. Supreme Court Sonia Sotomayor wants to give jailbirds the right to vote. It's her opinion that the federal Voting Rights Act can be used to force states to allow voting by currently imprisoned felons. Ms. Sotomayor's dissenting opinion in a 2006 felon-voting case should make senators extremely wary of confirming her for the high court.
Ms. Sotomayor is thus in the position of asserting that Congress can prohibit New York from doing something the Constitution itself specifically endorses. It's as if she thinks black and Hispanic felons are convicted in order to deny them the vote, rather than that they are denied the vote as a result of being duly convicted. Her position ignores the fact that it is the convicts' own actions, their crimes - not any state-based racial discrimination - that make those felons ineligible to vote.

As almost every state has done since the United States was founded, New York forbids currently incarcerated or paroled prisoners from voting. Some states go even farther by prohibiting some felons from voting even after they have served their sentences. New York's law is not so stringent. It only applies to felons still under criminal sentences. It equally applies to all felons, black or white.

There is growing evidence that Judge Sotomayor believes some races are more equal than others."
Democrats want to let convicted felons and felons in prison vote! Do you think this should be allowed or not? EDITORIAL: The franchise for felons
I don't need your useless clarification. Address the point I made why don't you.
Except for the two situations I outlined I see no reason a felon should not be allowed to vote. Just like I don't see a reason their gun rights shouldn't be restored if their crime was non violent.

I don't need your useless clarification. Address the point I made why don't you.
Except for the two situations I outlined I see no reason a felon should not be allowed to vote. Just like I don't see a reason their gun rights shouldn't be restored if their crime was non violent.

The only point you have is covered by your hat.

You said ex-felons, dope.....I never did.

My post addressed felons, those serving time.

Now, just because you don't want criminals penalized, what has that to do with what normal folks want for predators?

The issue here is why Democrats....and confused folks like you....stand up for enemies of society, rather than innocent law-abiding citizens.

Perhaps, this is the reason:
"Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– New York: 61.5 percent register Democratic, 9 percent register Republican

– New Mexico: 51.9 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican" White House threatens to veto House energy bill

Wise up.....

Now, just because you don't want criminals penalized, what has that to do with what normal folks want for predators?

The issue here is why Democrats....and confused folks like you....stand up for enemies of society, rather than innocent law-abiding citizens.

....most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release.

... in some states, felons register Democratic by more than six-to-one. In New York, for example, 61.5 percent of convicts are Democrats, just 9 percent Republican. They also cited a study that found 73 percent of convicts who turn out for presidential elections would vote Democrat.

the following Democrat-to-Republican breakdown in felon party registration patterns:

– North Carolina: 54.6 percent Democratic, 10.2 percent Republican" White House threatens to veto House energy bill

Wise up.....
Listen you stupid whore, the things that exist in that bubble head of yours have no baring on reality. You regurgitate the bullshit you READ ON THE INTERNET, almost verbatim at times.
I have NEVER seen you create a thread of your own thoughts, NEVER.
It's always some cut n paste bullshit off the net.

I gave you a reason why I believe what I believe and you offer nothing to rebutt it but your asinine fears that are fueled by your obsession with plagiarizing the entirety of the internet.

GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH

Asshole is used by me as an acronym:

Arrogant
Self Serving
Schadenfreude
HOLE (an object which defines something empty of principles, empathy and humility)

Which defines you to a T. The only vulgarity is your use of pustule to describe me, though such nastiness it expected from a cretin like you.

I doubt you'd find any voters in that bunch..They really don't give a shit about you or politics....

You don't want them to vote because you fear they'll all vote Democratic. Your position is not based on what's right or wrong when it comes to crime and punishment, it's all based on partisan bullshit.

My position is based on the fact that they are AMERICANS. Many of which still own property & pay taxes. But you don't care because they might vote D.

Wise up.....
Listen you stupid whore, the things that exist in that bubble head of yours have no baring on reality. You regurgitate the bullshit you READ ON THE INTERNET, almost verbatim at times.

I gave you a reason why I believe what I believe and you offer nothing to rebutt it but your asinine fears that are fueled by your obsession with plagiarizing the entirety of the internet.

GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH

Watch your language...you're not speaking to your family.

Wise up.....

GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH

Fuck off slant eyes

Arrogant
Self Serving
Schadenfreude
HOLE (an object which defines something empty of principles, empathy and humility)

Which defines you to a T. The only vulgarity is your use of pustule to describe me, though such nastiness it expected from a cretin like you.

If that is an attempt at an apology it's feeble at best.

Don't do it again.

Now....the question that set you off...

...perhaps I can answer it for you: you Democrats/Liberals hate America with such a passion that it bleeds over into a hatred of Americans, as well.

So....you imbeciles support and champion felons ans well as every other iteration of sociopath you can identify.

Hit the nail on your head???

Wise up.....

GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH

Fuck off slant eyes

I love it when you reveal how deeply I've wounded you.

With a passion.

I agree (shock).

Arrogant
Self Serving
Schadenfreude

If that is an attempt at an apology it's feeble at best.

Don't do it again.

Now....the question that set you off...

...perhaps I can answer it for you: you Democrats/Liberals hate America with such a passion that it bleeds over into a hatred of Americans, as well.

So....you imbeciles support and champion felons ans well as every other iteration of sociopath you can identify.

Hit the nail on your head???
A smart person would want to empower felons with knowledge and involvement so that when they're released they have a sense of value & drive.

Then there's people like you. The lock em up & throw away the key mentality is why the vast majority of them end up returning after release.
And unlike your belief that EVERYONE in prison is a predator or killer most people realize that isn't reality.

Forum List

Back