Pet Peeves

Yes, you use one anecdotal fallacy over and over again.

Your oft repeated discounting a statement through claims you have not seen it, yourself, borders upon solipsism.
Decades of experience in many different educational settings versus something you read on the Internet? Don’t be stupid. You might feel better if I lied to satisfy your bias, but I’m not going to. If you don’t like that, go screw yourself.

There is really no need for you to provide excerpts from your daily lesson plan, Unkotare.

Btw, the word Uncotare is very unusual. Do you suggest I look it up to find out its meaning?

I don't care what you do, but I doubt you'd find the meaning via Google.

So, you are claiming that I am making up all these google results because I'M the one who is sick?

I'm saying you are too ignorant to rely on anything other than Google, which has given you a wrong answer.

I'm saying you are too ignorant to rely on anything other than Google, which has given you a wrong answer.
Page after page of Google results all indicating the same things proves I am wrong?

Btw - I sure hope you aren't teaching the children unkotare. It sounds nasty.

Page after page of Google results all indicating the same things proves I am wrong?

Btw - I sure hope you aren't teaching the children unkotare. It sounds nasty.
Your ignorance and Google's limitations are not the topic of the thread. Address the topic or move on.

Your ignorance and Google's limitations are not the topic of the thread. Address the topic or move on.
I have already addressed the topic. It triggered you, and you responded with a series of anecdotal fallacies that culminated in a personal attack

Have you already forgotten?

As to ignorance, why would you expect people to know the meaning of the term unkotare without looking it up?

This all quite relevant because we are living in a time where we are experiencing rampant sexual grooming in our schools, and a poster claiming to be a teacher and who has named himself after a twisted sexual fetish has just posted a piece that advocates teacher's being above any attempts to limit them.

Last edited:
I have already addressed the topic. It triggered you, and you responded with a series of anecdotal fallacies that culminated in a personal attack

I responded with real life experience. This sent you into full troll-mode.

As to ignorance, why would you expect people to know the meaning of the term unkotare without looking it up?

I don't care if you know what it really means, but I don't need to read your disgusting perverted trolling over and over again. Got it?

I don't care if you know what it really means, but I don't need to read your disgusting perverted trolling over and over again. Got it?
I do know what it means and that is why you are triggered

Don't tell people to go fuck themselves and they won't respond in kind

The list started off with completely reasonable irritations and gradually turned into a defense of power and control.

For instance, #5 -- assumptions about dress and professionalism. You want men who wear giant prosthetic breasts to school to be above reproach?

#6 -- Unsolicited advice from non-professionals -- yes, you do not want any input from parents, the ACTUAL people you are working for.

#7 -- Challenge to our expertise -- this one is a real authoritarian doozy. Teacher supremacy cannot be challenged, especially when they teach little children to be transexuals or show books to 10-year-olds showing boys giving blow jobs.

Teachers do not OWN children. Teachers SHOULD be held accountable. This piece has been engineered to lead to the conclusion that teachers are inviolate.

I have never seen that at any school where I have taught.

Forum List

Back