Pete Buttigieg: College Football Is ‘Problematic’

Nothing wrong with the game. The way the NCAA distributes the profits is.

Of course it is problematic, it says American right in the name. A word Buttgieg wants to have nothing to do with.

Yes he is a queer, Faggot, pinko commie anti American bastard..

From the link..

He wondered if technology might provide answers or “is the future that 40 years from now, in the best case scenario, is Notre Dame known for a world-class soccer program instead?

I don't know who is nuttier, Gay Pete, Beto, Warren, Harris, Bernie, Biden...……..

What do you mean?

'...schools are benefiting more from student athletes’ activities more than the students themselves.'

Econometer: Should the NCAA change rules so athletes can profit?
Leftism:
Take a beloved institution and destroy it.

Rightism:

Ruin important American institutions and call it MAGA.

What do you mean?

'...schools are benefiting more from student athletes’ activities more than the students themselves.'

Leftism:

The subject of compensation for student athletes has been around at least since I played in the late 70's.

All those rough men are scary. Masculinity is toxic. The football players need to be more feminine. Assign all the players gay lovers and keep them away from women. In 40 years they will all be eurolover soccer players.

What do you mean?

Leftism:

The subject of compensation for student athletes has been around at least since I played in the late 70's.
Yeah, the subject has been around for a hundred years. Take a dime and you’re gone.

Those players are making millions for those schools. And I am not talking about tickets. I am talking about increased donations in every department. I live in a college town and local businesses get paid on a football weekend.

All those rough men are scary. Masculinity is toxic. The football players need to be more feminine. Assign all the players gay lovers and keep them away from women. In 40 years they will all be eurolover soccer players.
STFU.

STFU.
And you're gonna make me. Right?

You're a pissant and you always were. It looks like you are now a gay pissant in addition to being a black loser (I repeat myself) pissant.

Forum List

Back